What's new

From " The West Wing " (must watch)

nice find.

This is the frustration with over zealotry. History is history. It happened. We have to accept it as is and move on, may be learn from it instead of trying to suppress it. You can't runaway from it.

Ashoka did wage the great war in which lakhs were killed.
Hitler did commit genocide of German jews.
Britain did colonize all over the globe and flourish by slavery and loot
India did lose to invading savage hordes
Pakistan did rape and pillage in East Pakistan
China did murder 50M Chinese under Maozedung
USSR did lose to the Americans and disappeared
USA did screw up in Nam and Iraq

Hopefully the lesson is to forgive those that repented, forget the atrocity suffered and make friends of past enemies

nice find.

This is the frustration with over zealotry. History is history. It happened. We have to accept it as is and move on, may be learn from it instead of trying to suppress it. You can't runaway from it.

Ashoka did wage the great war in which lakhs were killed.
Hitler did commit genocide of German jews.
Britain did colonize all over the globe and flourish by slavery and loot
Pakistan did rape and pillage in East Pakistan
China did murder 50M Chinese under Maozedung
USSR did lose to the Americans and disappeared
USA did screw up in Nam and Iraq

Hopefully the lesson is to forgive those that repented, forget the atrocity suffered and make friends of past enemies

Except those who committed crimes haven't repented and continue to commit crimes under rainbow-colored glasses and those who have suffered individually or collectively are given a God-given right to exact revenge including future descendants.

I w
Except those who committed crimes haven't repented and continue to commit crimes under rainbow-colored glasses and those who have suffered individually or collectively are given a God-given right to exact revenge including future descendants.
I wish you knew Thamizh so I could say this proverb that approximately translates to : Kings punish now, Gods punish eventually (after giving perpetrator opportunity to repent and time to repair)

I w

I wish you knew Thamizh so I could say this proverb that approximately translates to : Kings punish now, Gods punish eventually (after giving perpetrator opportunity to repent and time to repair)

I don't know Thamizh (Tamil language), but we also have similar sayings. Personally, it's just some words given to solace the weak. The last twenty years of conflict haven't shown any divine punishment, and this conflict has been ongoing for 75 years. It's a callous joke.

Honestly Its America that needs Freedom the most lol

Pajeet, there was no homogenous “India” until August 15, 1947. And those savages hordes is the foundation of modern post 1947 India. Everything about your identity stems from those hordes settling in this region. Sometimes I wish the invaders would’ve put to death all of your ugly dirty smell bindus aka Mongolian style

Pajeet, there was no homogenous “India” until August 15, 1947. And those savages hordes is the foundation of modern post 1947 India. Everything about your identity stems from those hordes settling in this region. Sometimes I wish the invaders would’ve put to death all of your ugly dirty smell bindus aka Mongolian style
Don't know why indians keep doing that. When the British arrived there were princely states never as you say a homogeneous India. There were empires before which controlled large land but again never an India. India was formed in 1947 much like Pakistan.

The reaction on the west wing program typifies American politics, its as if Israel rules it. No other country on earth are they so sensitive about.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom