What's new

Future Chinese carrier-borne AEW: KJ-600 or KH-600

O1CN01Cd2MH51bqpaTDYxrS_!!2200798003517.png

Via 舰船知识

oh my god, US e2-c has invaded China, as well as UH-60.

Looking forward to China US Navy and Army joint exercise. They will get confused. :D :cheesy:
yes it true; we are making our own arms against those US arms; however,
we NEVER have E2C or UH60 from US; and we have our own hi-tech arms industry
please respect the integrity from great chinese engineers and their hard working

yes it true; we are making our own arms against those US arms; however,
we NEVER have E2C or UH60 from US; and we have our own hi-tech arms industry
please respect the integrity from great chinese engineers and their hard working

Pardon ... "we NEVER have E2C or UH60 from US" is wrong for the Blackhawk since China ordered 24 unarmed S-70C-2 Black Hawk models in July 1984, that even if rated civilian helicopters are in fact nothing but military UH-60.

1609565880946.png

Pardon ... "we NEVER have E2C or UH60 from US" is wrong for the Blackhawk since China ordered 24 unarmed S-70C-2 Black Hawk models in July 1984, that even if rated civilian helicopters are in fact nothing but military UH-60.

View attachment 702525
It looks military with those paint scheme :enjoy:

It looks military with those paint scheme :enjoy:

Yes, that was the intention: To cell officially a "civil" helicopter that in fact is nothing but a standard UH-60 military version, but what the public does not know is something the stupid public does not care about! 😉

In fact I would be most interested to know what else went secretly from the USA to China during that brief honeymoon-phase prior to the arms embargo ... a period many in the USA don't want to remember.

Yes, that was the intention: To cell officially a "civil" helicopter that in fact is nothing but a standard UH-60 military version, but what the public does not know is something the stupid public does not care about! 😉

In fact I would be most interested to know what else went secretly from the USA to China during that brief honeymoon-phase prior to the arms embargo ... a period many in the USA don't want to remember.
Not much secret from US to China but more of Chinese secret to US. From Y-8 to J-8 pilot by American pilots and knowing our platform capabilities.

pardon ... I believe it was 4-bladed S70 from US;
I respect the technical integrity of our engineers with heavier 5-bladed Z20;
yes we made Z20 against UH60 or S70

pardon ... I believe it was 4-bladed S70 from US;
I respect the technical integrity of our engineers with heavier 5-bladed Z20;
yes we made Z20 against UH60 or S70

Yes, the S-70 aka UH-60 always had and still has a four-bladed rotor, but that was not the point since you claimed "we NEVER have E2C or UH60 from US". 😉

Even after Tiananmen incident, US did not stop supplying spare parts until a few years ago. These helicopters were mostly deployed in Tibet and Sichuan for search and rescue missions.

Back
Top Bottom