What's new

History: A Chronology of Anti-Hindi Agitations in Tamil Nadu and What the Future Holds

It's very simple ...there are 2 choices
1. One country and many languages OR
2. One language many countries
The sooner hindi fanboys realize this , the better. Southern states have been tolerating the hindi nonsense for too long.

Read 1/50th part of the article; Waste of time... And what does "Hindi imposition" means if There are 22 official languages of India...

soon there will be an independent
The sooner hindi fanboys realize this , the better. Southern states have been tolerating the hindi nonsense for too long.
AMAZING That despite being member since 2009 .. u fell for Pakistani propaganda!

soon there will be an independent
AMAZING That despite being member since 2009 .. u fell for Pakistani propaganda!

Did I quote any thing/anybody ? Did i say I made those statements in the light of any information presented in this forum ?
What's the propaganda that I fell for big boy?
I have simply stated my opinions based on interactions with people back home . I was born there , I grew up there and I know that there is a collective sense of grudge amongst people against hindi.

Can you elaborate on how Hindi imposition is being done ?

what kind of nonsense you are tolerating?

Did I quote any thing/anybody ? Did i say I made those statements in the light of any information presented in this forum ?
What's the propaganda that I fell for big boy?
I have simply stated my opinions based on interactions with people back home . I was born there , I grew up there and I know that there is a collective sense of grudge amongst people against hindi.
that era is long over. No one is imposing Hindi or any language over any one.
Only the central govt works use Hindi and English for its official work. State govt are free to use either ENGLISH/Hindi OR (BOTH ) ALONG WITH State Language (s) in their official work.

mmm interesting. The fact that Bangali nationalism was fanned using the "language" issue which eventually snow balled into the event of 71, an interesting area of study for Pakistani strategic planners.

In my state we speak ; Koshur , Dogri , Urdu , Pahari , Hindi , English etc .

I am a Kashmiri .

I speak Hindi and I am not afraid of Hindi .

Why South Indians think negatively about Hindi ???

mmm interesting. The fact that Bangali nationalism was fanned using the "language" issue which eventually snow balled into the event of 71, an interesting area of study for Pakistani strategic planners.

So why havnt they studied yet:undecided:, despite knowing the fact that its as old as our independence!

Back
Top Bottom