What's new

How to join ISI if any respectable senior guide me ? its my proud honour to serve my country

Civilian(ank)

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
How to join ISI if any respectable senior guide me ? its my proud honour to serve my country "PAKISTAN" until my last breath .. and to defend my homeland with best of my service...

How to join ISI if any respectable senior guide me ? its my proud honour to serve my country "PAKISTAN" until my last breath .. and to defend my homeland with best of my service...

How to join ISI if any respectable senior guide me ? its my proud honour to serve my country "PAKISTAN" until my last breath .. and to defend my homeland with best of my service...(1)

I am pretty sure you will be traced by now and if you have any malicious intent. you will get a .45 gift :D

Which version do you want? They payment is accepted only by check.
Times have changed why not bitcoin for payment.
i want to buy al khalid tank and shaheen missile can any senior help me?
Sure they can help . Really dude? Why? If you think its gonna protect you? The day it gets delivered to your door stop is the day you get robbed. I will snatch it from you if you buy those items

What are your skills ? What are your academic
achievements ? Do you have experiences in research ? What is your idea about ISI and it's day to day activities ? Please write an essay with 500 words on why ISI should recruit you and post it here on PDF.

Is it true that ISI recruits senior members of PDF?
Not true.

You evil man why won't you tell him that webmaster is the chief :big_boss:.
6e5ec745b2335d82ab37b3ccc0c95ce604d4e087.jpg

Back
Top Bottom