What's new

Imran failed to provide evidence of assassination claim before JIT: Sana

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Minister says PTI chief has proved himself a liar and confessed that all his statements were baseless
image-(2)1659070787-0.png

Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah has said that the former prime minister and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman, Imran Khan has acknowledged that he has no evidence of his own assassination conspiracy.

Addressing a press conference in Islamabad on Tuesday, Sanaullah said that Khan was included in the investigation in a case registered at Ramna police station in Islamabad, adding that the PTI chief accused senior army officers, the prime minister, and him of his murder.

“JIT showed a video to the PTI chief, and he confessed that it was his own voice. During the investigation, he proved himself to be a liar and confessed that all his statements were baseless,” he added.

Express News, quoting sources, had reported that when the PTI chief was shown the FIR against him by the JIT, he was unable to provide any evidence to support the allegations he hurled in the video clips.

Read more: Fazl questions govt’s ‘inaction’ against Imran

The JIT inquired why he mentioned the name of DG ISI in his videos. They also questioned whether he had met a senior military official, whom he referred to as “Dirty Harry”.

The PTI chairman responded that DG ISI had held a press conference, adding that he had never held any meeting with the senior military officer.

Rana Sanaullah, in today’s presser, further said that the JIT has received audio and video evidence implicating the PTI culprits in the vandalism of national institutions and army installations.

He said that those responsible for the attacks on army installations would be tried by the military courts. He emphasized that innocent individuals would not be unjustly punished, however, those involved in the attacks on national institutions would face severe consequences.

The minister highlighted that Israel and other enemies of Pakistan had supported and funded the PTI to sow chaos within the country. However, he expressed gratitude to the country’s intelligence agencies for taking preemptive measures and thwarting their malicious intentions.

He claimed that the PTI chief had aimed to assemble a million-strong tiger force to incite uprising within the country. He further said that this force had been supported with substantial financial resources, including loans and foreign funding, in order to orchestrate attacks on national institutions and create negative narratives against the army chief and other institutions on social media.

Sanaullah criticised Imran Khan for making baseless accusations against the prime minister, interior minister and COAS that they want to kill him. The PTI chief was asked to produce evidence, but he failed to present any, he added.

The interior minister stated that Khan was detrimental to Pakistan, referring to him as a “cancer for the nation”. He pointed out that the events of May 9 were not merely political protests but deliberate attacks on Pakistan's national institutions and military installations.

In response to a query about the upcoming general elections, he acknowledged the possibility of seat adjustments with political parties to alleviate the country's economic crisis. However, he clarified that the PML-N would not form an alliance with any party in the next election.

Chacha G, Money trail anytime soon? Kia thay wo zaraya?

Chalen wo bhi choren, ye bataen Mian sb kab wapis aa rhe hn. I have a feeling jab tak IK ka chaaleeswaan nahi ho jata, mian sb. Paksitan ni je aawna :lol:

@Areesh

politics me fail hua banda

cricket punditry on tv hi kar leta

politics me fail hua banda

cricket punditry on tv hi kar leta

Imran Khan is a tireless person and could have done great charity work, environmental causes, tourism initiatives.

Politics was way beyond his puny brain on top of his extremely Narcissistic and confrontational personality. He had the worst combination of personal traits to occupy the topmost slot in Pakistan. Well, the results are in front of us.

BTW, Imran's interview in the JIT just shows how callously he had accused the topmost people in Pakistan over the last 10+ months. Now, even his erstwhile big name anchors in media are distancing themselves from him. Some things are indefensible.

Imran Khan is a tireless person and could have done great charity work, environmental causes, tourism initiatives.

Politics was way beyond his puny brain on top of his extremely Narcissistic and confrontational personality. He had the worst combination of personal traits to occupy the topmost slot in Pakistan. Well, the results are in front of us.

BTW, Imran's interview in the JIT just shows how callously he had accused the topmost people in Pakistan over the last 10+ months. Now, even his erstwhile big name anchors in media are distancing themselves from him. Some things are indefensible.
Big changes can only be made by narcissistic and delusional leaders

Pakistan needed big changes ..it isn't going to get better with incremental one step ahead and two step behind

We tried that since 1980s..

Next 10 years everyone will know how I was right same way I predicted the current outcome in 2020 that IK is going simply because people didn't like inflation, liberals his Religious tune and corrupt people his jihad

Anyway let's see how the tenocratic govt experiment works but problem is who will define what a technocrats is?

Is maryum Nawaz going to be technocrat as well just like a idiot dar/ (his son is son in law of sharif) was called a technocrat

I bet this Gogi chick has some real juicy beans to spill, the ISI just needs to get their mitts on her! Won't last an hour in our intelligence agency's so called "drawing room," heh!

1356593-farah-khan-imran-bushra-bibi.jpg

Fingers crossed!

1686716303782.png

Hey, no fair! How come they're allowed to say Imran Khan's name?!?

People are forbidden from mentioning his name, as per the youthful kiddies.

Bad Governance!

Well for last 30 yrs majority has agreed with nawaz sharif
Context, brohiem, context. The other option was Zardari.

I bet this Gogi chick has some real juicy beans to spill, the ISI just needs to get their mitts on her! Won't last an hour in our intelligence agency's so called "drawing room," heh!
Bravo.

Big changes can only be made by narcissistic and delusional leaders

Pakistan needed big changes ..it isn't going to get better with incremental one step ahead and two step behind

We tried that since 1980s..

Next 10 years everyone will know how I was right same way I predicted the current outcome in 2020 that IK is going simply because people didn't like inflation, liberals his Religious tune and corrupt people his jihad

Bolded part: I don't think so--especially when you add in 'stupid' to the list of a person's character. Was Buzdar an agent of change?? You are still deluded if you think that Imran was some agent for change.

Also, my thinking is Pakistan needs stability to progress and, no, it won't be the 'one step ahead two step behind'. Pakistan HAS progress a lot since the 1980s despite 'The Lost Decade' of the 90s and the disastrous effects after 9/11 for a good 6-7 years. Stability is needed. So, once again, a govt of the technocrats for the next 10 years. If that can't be had then at least stability under whatever dispensation--another 'hybrid' model, if it must--for the next 10 years. I think Shahbaz Sharif is a pragmatic person, unlike his stupid confrontational elder brother, and can work in a 'hybrid' model.
Pakistanis and their leaders are not those who are revolutionaries or visionaries. Evolution is needed. And I believe the upcoming political dispensation is being engineered to stabilize Pakistan, with backing, if not prodding, from Pakistan's foreign backers/well-wishers, starting from China. The 'Fitna' (anarchy) of Imran Khan is being buried first.

1356593-farah-khan-imran-bushra-bibi.jpg

Fingers crossed!

Farah Gogi ran away months ago, didn't she?
Just look at the three clowns in this pic! Such inspiring 'Riyasat e Medina' characters. One sold a State-gift watch for a profit. And the two ladies--one is supposed to believe and practice some weird superstitions, if not magic, while the other was into multi-million deals in real estate.

Bolded part: I don't think so--especially when you add in 'stupid' to the list of a person's character. Was Buzdar an agent of change?? You are still deluded if you think that Imran was some agent for change.

Also, my thinking is Pakistan needs stability to progress and, no, it won't be the 'one step ahead two step behind'. Pakistan HAS progress a lot since the 1980s despite 'The Lost Decade' of the 90s and the disastrous effects after 9/11 for a good 6-7 years. Stability is needed. So, once again, a govt of the technocrats for the next 10 years. If that can't be had then at least stability under whatever dispensation--another 'hybrid' model, if it must--for the next 10 years. I think Shahbaz Sharif is a pragmatic person, unlike his stupid confrontational elder brother, and can work in a 'hybrid' model.
Pakistanis and their leaders are not those who are revolutionaries or visionaries. Evolution is needed. And I believe the upcoming political dispensation is being engineered to stabilize Pakistan, with backing, if not prodding, from Pakistan's foreign backers/well-wishers, starting from China. The 'Fitna' (anarchy) of Imran Khan is being buried first.

Farah Gogi ran away months ago, didn't she?
Just look at the three clowns in this pic! Such inspiring 'Riyasat e Medina' characters. One sold a State-gift watch for a profit. And the two ladies--one is supposed to believe and practice some weird superstitions, if not magic, while the other was into multi-million deals in real estate.
Buzdar wasn't
But health card
Govt back mortgage
Ehsas program led by one of my colleagues
Roshan digital (now dead)
And dozen other reforms

Alone were bigger then what any govt has done over last 70 years

Buzdar wasn't
But health card
Govt back mortgage
Ehsas program led by one of my colleagues
Roshan digital (now dead)
And dozen other reforms

Alone were bigger then what any govt has done over last 70 years

They were good steps. Remember that you were my 'go to' person for the economy matters under Imran rule. I applauded them.
But I wouldn't go as far as to say they were 'bigger' than last 70 years. I hear Pakistan went much deeper into debt under him. I also know Imran was losing popularity in byelections and that's why didn't call for early elections leading to the NCM of April 2022.
Democrats in America also throw money into feel-good programs, making the country even more into debt. There are repercussions for such actions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom