What's new

Imran Khan rebukes Journalist who makes a speech instead of asking a question

IK should show some patience and answer with cool-minded. No need to get angry and leave. In democracy people can question you, the guy was only pointing to mistakes.
Answer what?

The journalist rebuked by IK represents everything wrong with journalism in Pakistan - the guy made a speech (that I almost fell asleep listening to) instead of asking questions.

IK should show some patience and answer with cool-minded. No need to get angry and leave. In democracy people can question you, the guy was only pointing to mistakes.

You just hate people with opposing views. Sab ko pata hai PTI pro journalist kitnay sachay hain.

Democracy doesn't mean you start looking with one eye there are pair of eyes for a reason. Start using your brain bit more and its there for a reason.

You just hate people with opposing views. Sab ko pata hai PTI pro journalist kitnay sachay hain.
gona cry

About time he did this.

In main say kisi ki jurrat nhn hoti Maryam kay samnay yeh batain karnay ki.

Had IK been the one removing a Geo mic, we would have seen boycotts.

If these people ask Maryam the tough questions, they get banned from further press conferences and the channel gets a call.

Ajeeb pointless takreer kar raha hai yeh banda.

Keyboard warrior aur Youtubers say NATO nay Afghanistan fatah nhn kia...WTF is that even supposed to mean? Paid off journalists nay fatah kar lia? The likes of Sethi and Benazir Shah?

Then he goes on "Gali gali main log army generals ko galian day rahay hain, yeh PTI kay log hain". I didn't see similar outrage and questions when Maryam was saying "Yeh jo dehshatgardi hai is kay peechay wardi hai"...aur when dear baray bhai was naming and shaming generals.

Media's job is to report, to ask a question, to get a response, and publish it. Not go on a 4 minute rant as if they are a N league MNA in a talk show. If you had given this exact content to a N league member sitting on an 8 o clock TV show, it wouldn't seem out of place.

Journalism in this country is turning into a joke now.

I find it odd that PM Khan atleast gave a response criticising the journalist questioning who then proceeded to rant.

PMLN especially Maryam dodges every difficult question and pressitutes don't moan then. She even removed Ary mikes from her recent presser. How is this democracy?

Criticism is only reserved for PTI.

One final thing, in sab ko syasat main galiyan ab yad agayi hain...yeh sab ya to paida pichlay 10 saal main huay hain, ya phir they have selective amnesia. Syasat in the 90's was 20 times worse than what it is now, and Shahbaz Sharif's statements are there for all to see.

I just saw the video, and IK actually gave a complete response to the guy. I thought he just walked off without saying a thing...but he gave a well thought out and calm response to him. Not what I was expecting.

I hate these yellow page corrupt double standard journalist .
Bhai sawal pocha ha sedha jawab do yah kiabat hue agar ye sawal zardari se pochta tu Ap khata zardari jawab do double standard hi is mulk ka masla ha patwari mat bano har Kisi ka right ha sawal pochna ka aur inko jawab dena Hoga change koi bhi ho

Bhai sawal pocha ha sedha jawab do yah kiabat hue agar ye sawal zardari se pochta tu Ap khata zardari jawab do double standard hi is mulk ka masla ha patwari mat bano har Kisi ka right ha sawal pochna ka aur inko jawab dena Hoga change koi bhi ho
video deki be ha ya nai ,he did give him an answer , or agr ye sawal maryam ya zardari se pochta tu wo jounalist ko rat ko heart attack a chuka hota .

Media also benefits from corrupt system, the worst thing about these political mafias is they co-opt any challengers with kick-backs. I presume when media talks of govt. mustn't be hegemonic and must share its power they probably mean they too must have a pie of the cake. Haroon Rasheed the journalist in the past exposed a "secret media fund" worth one billion pkr in govt budget.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom