What's new

India is now the #1 emerging market to invest in, according to 85 sovereign wealth funds and 57 central banks representing $21 Trillion in assets!

1689049485354.png

Lol 5 times for how long? With deflation the ratio will only drop, it has already dropped below 5 from the earlier 6.

Foxconn’s pull out may make many investors think twice though.

Foxconn has just exited the JV with Vedanta and the pakistani index handle obviously posted that with false sensational headline.
1689064438660.png

They did the same before in USA

Good for duping his own audience made up primarily of his fellow humwatans by posting this:
1689064230282.png

"Foxconn is a giant in chips" as per the pakistan index :lol:
Which chip have they ever fabricated in their lifetime?

Anyways even if it broke the JV Foxconn wants to do the project solo it seems.

Foxconn says it will apply for PLI scheme after $19.5 billion joint venture pullout with Vedanta​

Taiwan-based Hon Hai Technology Group (better known as Foxconn) on Tuesday (July 11) said that it intended to submit an application under the modified Production-Linked Incentive (PLI) scheme for semiconductors, a day after it announced the end of its joint venture (JV) with the Vedanta Group to build a $19.5 billion semiconductor plant in Gujarat.

“Foxconn is working toward submitting an application related to the ‘Modified Programme for Semiconductors and Display Fab Ecosystem,’” the firm said in an FAQ document shared with the media on Tuesday (July 11). Foxconn will require partners as it does not itself possess chip technology as a contract manufacturer. It is unclear if it has found any such partners yet.

Let's hope there will be less starving Indians.

View attachment 938270
Well, we ain't doing this to put food on our plate...

1689064771916.png

indian mutual funds investcomutual funds self made report.
yeah and it isn't

Last edited:
Foxconn has just exited the JV with Vedanta and the pakistani index handle obviously posted that with false sensational headline.
View attachment 938296

Why is railways minister giving bits on economy? Isn't that the area of nimmi tai or do they think she is incapable to run the ministry? if he is not too busy flagging off vandhe bharat, he should be doing some actual work of making the trains safer to run.

Why is railways minister giving bits on economy? Isn't that the area of nimmi tai or do they think she is incapable to run the ministry? if he is not too busy flagging off vandhe bharat, he should be doing some actual work of making the trains safer to run.
They're posting about stuff that is actually related to their domain, google shows Ashwini Vaishnaw as Railways minister, but he's also the minister for electronics along with Mr. Chandrasekhar.

And they're not talking about economy but about semiconductors, as they should.

Blissful ignorance, indeed.

They're posting about stuff that is actually related to their domain, google shows Ashwini Vaishnaw as Railways minister, but he's also the minister for electronics along with Mr. Chandrasekhar.
And they're not talking about economy but about semiconductors, as they should.

Okay, it makes sense then. I was not aware he is minister for electronics, my mistake here.
Though I highly doubt the knowledge level of Chandrasekhar after I saw his complete acknowledgement of the explanation of quantum computing.

Okay, it makes sense then. I was not aware he is minister for electronics, my mistake here.
Though I highly doubt the knowledge level of Chandrasekhar after I saw his latest explanation of quantum computers.

I didn't understand the context here, where exactly did he explain any quantum computer or am I missing something?

Other than that, he's a well qualified professional, so he's fit for the job.

He is also the Minister for Electronics & Information Technology in addition to Railways & Communication!

View attachment 938296

They did the same before in USA

Good for duping his own audience made up primarily of his fellow humwatans by posting this:
View attachment 938295

"Foxconn is a giant in chips" as per the pakistan index :lol:
Which chip have they ever fabricated in their lifetime?

Anyways even if it broke the JV Foxconn wants to do the project solo it seems.

Foxconn says it will apply for PLI scheme after $19.5 billion joint venture pullout with Vedanta​

Taiwan-based Hon Hai Technology Group (better known as Foxconn) on Tuesday (July 11) said that it intended to submit an application under the modified Production-Linked Incentive (PLI) scheme for semiconductors, a day after it announced the end of its joint venture (JV) with the Vedanta Group to build a $19.5 billion semiconductor plant in Gujarat.

“Foxconn is working toward submitting an application related to the ‘Modified Programme for Semiconductors and Display Fab Ecosystem,’” the firm said in an FAQ document shared with the media on Tuesday (July 11). Foxconn will require partners as it does not itself possess chip technology as a contract manufacturer. It is unclear if it has found any such partners yet.

Well, we ain't doing this to put food on our plate...

View attachment 938301

yeah and it isn't
There is no point in explaining, why a mineral extraction company and a chip manufacturing company (With no chip tech to its name, they just manufacture chips based on someone else's tech) can never succeed.

The more serious contenders will stay in race, like ISMC and IGSS. Micron's announcement recently is another one. Even Vedanta and Foxcon, will not let go that easily. They must be searching for tech partners.

There is no point in explaining, why a mineral extraction company and a chip manufacturing company (With no chip tech to its name, they just manufacture chips based on someone else's tech) can never succeed.

The more serious contenders will stay in race, like ISMC and IGSS. Micron's announcement recently is another one. Even Vedanta and Foxcon, will not let go that easily. They must be searching for tech partners.
Many companies who were not interested, sitting on the fence are rethinking after govt announced Micron's 70% of project cost subsidy, free land, free electricity etc.

Back
Top Bottom