What's new

Indian Tejas Proves a Big Crowd Puller at Singapore Air Show

ofcourse it does ... why do you think people visit Pyramids and other places, well the answer is already given in their song way back ... their film industry has been visionary

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they offer free samosas at the Tejas stand. I would - samosas always attract a crowd.

Where are the frikin weapons? Oh let me guess. It does not have any operational lol. Hence competing in a LIFT trainer competition with small boys lol.

This is how JF-17 is displayed. Always with weapon set and a whole lot of onlookers.

PIC-Pak-JF-17-Thunder-spectacular-performance-at-Paris-Airshow.jpg
Yes yes we know what kind of lookers (Nigeria, Argentina, Myanmar), A lot of time intent is driven by available resources and not by calibre

Come back when any country with a defence budget of over $10B choses JF over other options (KSA, Germany, Japan, Korea, Australia, Canada)
LCA is operation in a force with $ 70B budget

Yes yes we know what kind of lookers (Nigeria, Argentina, Myanmar), A lot of time intent is driven by available resources and not by calibre

Come back when any country with a defence budget of over $10B choses JF over other options (KSA, Germany, Japan, Korea, Australia, Canada)

and you can come back once your boys give up mounting planes on a truck just to show availability.

View attachment 816158

Tejas at Singapore Airshow 2022: Sale calls for full court diplomacy​

While industry watchers rate the Tejas Mark 1A highly, there is concern over haste with which Indian team was despatched to Singapore; and a feeling that New Delhi is participating without clear aims​

Topics
Tejas | Indian Air Force | AIRSHOW

Ajai Shukla | New Delhi Last Updated at February 16, 2022 06:01 IST

Misleading headlines.
It should be, all the pygmy flocked to see their deshi samosa.

i don't think you know what "operational" means in first place.

So... Why is india pitching the tejas to the same type of countries? Those with a def budget of below 10b?

Also did you just say your tejas is better because its with the IAF which has a mil budget of 70b? Wtf kind of straw grasping is this?

So... Why is india pitching the tejas to the same type of countries? Those with a def budget of below 10b?

Also did you just say your tejas is better because its with the IAF which has a mil budget of 70b? Wtf kind of straw grasping is this?

China has a military budget of 261 billion dollars and it operates J-7 and J-8. Obviously they are better than Tejas.

Ok 5000hours of flight time tejas after 20 years LOOOOL
The more you folks talk about Tejas, the more you seem embarrass your Aerospace industry

Considering you are bring 20 years timeline here, let me share a moment of achievement for your Aerospace industry

One of bedrock technologies that classify 4th generation fighter jets is Fly-by-wire control systems

Flying Qualities of Relaxed Static Stability Aircraft - Volume I: Flying Qualities Airworthiness Assessment and Flight Testing of Augmented Aircraft." Federal Aviation Administration (DOT/FAA/CT-82/130-I), September 1983. pp. 11ff

Pakistan got hands on best fighter jet with this technology as early as 1981

Pakistan’s Long, Controversial Love Affair with the F-16 Fighting Falcon

Thus in 1981, Pakistan convinced the United States to sell it F-16 Fighting Falcon single-engine multi-role fighters—a then cutting-edge yet inexpensive-to-operate design with fly-by-wire controls affording it extraordinary maneuverability.

Its been 40 years since Pakistani had access to Fly-by-wire control systems (much earlier than India or China), and its Aerospace industry is yet to learn this technology while other nations like Egypt with similar starting point have pushed on.

1645460191555.png

(MTCR) Annex Handbook – 2017

Last edited:

Operational in a force with $70B budget yet we never see it actually flying or carrying out missions. Shows the level of confidence IAF has in Tejas.

Back
Top Bottom