What's new

'Iran secret arms to surprise attackers'

Giving money and power to Mullahs n ayatullahs is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys....

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Not when you want to decimate your neighbours a la israel, this way neighbours develop the right to change the regime.

I am for a regime change, but who is going to make that happen?
we just want more freedom..i dont care if you call it democracy or BS but freedom is what we want.

Democratic.... are you following the same patch in which who don't agree with you is not DEMOCRATIC. The Shah was not democratic...

I don't support iran in her ambitions but like it or not its a democratic country which have problems with WEST.

Yes, its a democracy of strange (Mullahcracy) kind where the will of Mullah is written large, without which nothing moves....

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

I am for a regime change, but who is going to make that happen?
we just want more freedom..i dont care if you call it democracy or BS but freedom is what we want.

Then I am glad, that you saw the light at the end of the tunnel....
Now keep on waiting till it happens with your fingers crossed. (and legs crossed too).

Yes, its a democracy of strange (Mullahcracy) kind where the will of Mullah is written large, without which nothing moves....

so again if you disagree with something doesn't mean its not democracy.....

just media propaganda
Iranian jets lack of modernization
they cannot fight with f-15i or f-16i of israel

Iran will test a underground Nuke when US gives Iran a military ultimatum or declares war on Iran. The testing will happen at Yazd region in the mountainous areas. That is if only US declares war on Iran

just media propaganda
Iranian jets lack of modernization
they cannot fight with f-15i or f-16i of israel

I didn't know Iran and Israel shared borders.
you learn smtg everyday.

Mr "007," kindly explain to the forum how Israel is going to send its jets, with an equal number of giant Boeing fuel planes, to Iran and refuel over Iranian airspace without getting shot down.

Having a better jet is only half the battle. To use its advantages conditions have to be right.

you learn smtg everyday.

Mr "007," kindly explain to the forum how Israel is going to send its jets, with an equal number of giant Boeing fuel planes, to Iran and refuel over Iranian airspace without getting shot down.

Having a better jet is only half the battle. To use its advantages conditions have to be right.

They have magic n genies!

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

you learn smtg everyday.

They have magic n genies!

you learn smtg everyday.

tell me any latest jet fighter which Iran have the answer is no
modern air defense system answer is no
although you have 1 of the biggest air refueler and support of Syria also but Israeli jets are much more advance they are 4.5 generation jets f-35 is on way
Iranian air-force need complete overhaul the only available market is Russia
you need 300-400 su-35 or mig-35 jets than you will fight
tell me that what will you do after 10 years when most of the neighbors will have 5th generation jets

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom