"There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"

"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all"

"Our initial assessment is that they will all die"

"I blame Al-Jazeera - they are marketing for the Americans!"

"God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Iraqis."

"They're coming to surrender or be burned in their tanks."

"No I am not scared, and neither should you be!"

"Be assured. Baghdad is safe, protected"

"Who are in control, they are not in control of anything - they don't even control themselves!"

"The Americans, they always depend on a method what I call ... stupid, silly. All I ask is check yourself. Do not in fact repeat their lies."

"I can say, and I am responsible for what I am saying, that they have
started to commit suicide under the walls of Baghdad. We
will encourage them to commit more suicides quickly."

Guys please dont underestimate Iran, did you know at night time when you're sleeping safe and sound in your bed, iranians pilots with their unbeatable F-5 go to outer space and protect the earth from alien ufo's, if it was not for them the aliens would had taken over this planet ages ago. so stop your blasphemy.

Pakistan leader are corrupt, but your people are strong.
do you think its time for a pakistani spring?

i dont think so... but from now changes are going on specially in judiciary and system cleaning is process hope for the best . so, yet no need for the revolution

No country with secret weapons will go to media and say that they have secret weapons, then it will no longer remain a secret.

Whatever it is at least as a muslim I can say that there is one muslim country in the world whose leaders have the balls and the courage to tell america nad the west how it really is and what a maijority of the world muslim people feel without being bribed or bullied into submission

Iran is hardly Muslim
I can NEVER trust any country where you cant insult the leadership and have wear a garbage bag over ur head (Iran and Saudi)

Iran is hardly Muslim
I can NEVER trust any country where you cant insult the leadership and have wear a garbage bag over ur head (Iran and Saudi)
I agree but except for garbage bad: we have chador in Iran . but depending on what social part you are : poor have chador
middle class and other they are like this
A-propos-dElly-Lobby-Still-1-440x330-06d23.jpg

of course it depends as well being conservative family or not

Iran is hardly Muslim
What do you wear over your head? perhaps "Keere shutor". go translate that last bit.

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

No country with secret weapons will go to media and say that they have secret weapons, then it will no longer remain a secret.

because they want people to know that have a secret which they are keeping secret.

Iran is hardly Muslim

wow, you gave your self the authority to label any one as muslim or non muslim
good for you, next thing you will be declaring yourself as god xD

I mean is there any official Arms embargo(UN) or just US pressure?

S300 is a altogether is different case, I think China may sell JF-17s to Iran.

Yes there is. I'm not sure about the date but I think it was in 07. The sanctions banned the sale of "offensive weapons" by all countries. China is still cooperating with Iran in missile tech. The Russians were also cooperating but once Med came to power he started bending over. Hopefully Putin changes this.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:21PM GMT

Deputy Commander of the Islamic Republic of Iran's Air Force (IRIAF), Brigadier General Aziz Nasir-Zadeh (file photo)
A senior Iranian commander says secret weapons and military equipment owned by the Islamic Republic will catch the country's enemies off guard once they are used for defensive purposes.

All the intelligence on the military capabilities of Iran's Air Force cannot be publicized, but “these secret weapons will be used surprisingly against the enemy if need be,” Deputy Commander of the Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force (IRIAF), Brigadier General Aziz Nasir-Zadeh, was quoted by IRNA as saying in Tehran Tuesday.

He added that IRIAF is ready to respond to any threat as it has demonstrated its readiness and competence in the military drills the country has performed.

Commending Iran's enhanced military might, the commander pointed out that “today, we have attained self-assurance and self-sufficiency so that we can manufacture the necessary equipment and weapons domestically.”

Nasir-Zadeh described successful test use of smart ammunition, including intelligent and anti-radar bombs, as part of the most important achievements the IRIAF has recently made.

Responding to a related question, he also said, “Competent Iranian experts have installed new and up-to-date equipment on Sukhoi 24 and MiG 29 aircraft and upgraded these fighters' [operating] systems.”

In recent years, the country has made great achievements in its defense sector and attained self-sufficiency in producing essential military equipment, including advanced air defense systems.

Iran has repeatedly said that its military prowess poses no threat to other countries and that its defense doctrine is based on deterrence.

PressTV - 'Iran secret arms to surprise attackers'

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

one word NUKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Always knew they were pursuing nukes. Civilian nuclear power my butt.

Always knew they were pursuing nukes. Civilian nuclear power my butt.
so you always "knew" and you now got the confirmation from a Press TV news article that makes no mention of the sort?

great logic oldman.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom