What's new

Irans armed forces chief visits PWC, Karachi Shipyards and HIT

So the gentleman is here to see thing with his own eyes, rather than using the same leeches like uzair baloch. Nope sorry you have lost youe trust and enough of this so called muslim brotherhood.

all defense matters are prerogative of Imran Khan and parliament is holy cow, which is even above god.

Nobody sends its pilots to get Basic flying training to another country lol

I wont claim being an insider with all sources... but I would surely say that you have not been following the news when PAF graduation ceremonies happen and the PR sends out a list of countries' cadets that graduated as well..

Agreed. I remain skeptical about this. Iran has ties with India, and with them wanting invest in making tanks, ships etc etc it could be a trap. Potential classified leaks and what not.

I say we approach with caution. Iran is slippery these days. Cant trust anyone
Now welcome to Iranian spy networks.
They can harm us even more than indians by using secterian cards to trap our engineers. Iran should never be trusted.Turkey can be our defence partner because at least they will not build spy networks in our institutions.
Our polite Muslim brotherhood policy will phuk us hard for sure.

I know. Strange times. We should be very cautious with the iranians.

Iranians are daily firing missiles on Saudi Arabia, so no amount of caution in meeting IRGC would help to neutralize the anger it raise among Saudis nation.

Last edited:
The reason Iranians are sending their pilots to be trained in Pakistan so to make the familiar with US platform.
Why is Imran Khan hiding this piece of news? I like to share this piece of information to our Iranian friends on pdf.
BTW, if Iranians are here to get familiarize with US F-16, than they must be expert pilots and even more than that!

I agree. Agreements are just the cherry on top. However, there is always a major cooperation in the background. As I stated before, due to the US sanctions, there aren't much insights about it. Iran being the second friendly neighbor of Pak after China is crucial in case of Pak's conflict with India or West. That is the reason that you see a Joint Pak-Iran naval drill every other month since Naval drills can't be secret, there is heavy naval cooperation between Pak-Iran, to the extent that they both have objectified the joint responsive strategy in case of a conflict.
If only more Pakistanis on PDF understood the Pakistan-Iran dynamics they way you do.

Now welcome to Iranian spy networks.
They can harm us even more than indians by using secterian cards to trap our engineers. Iran should never be trusted.Turkey can be our defence partner because at least they will not build spy networks in our institutions.
Our polite Muslim brotherhood policy will phuk us hard for sure.
If only more Pakistanis on PDF understood the Pakistan-Iran dynamics they way you do.
Iran needs to make some things public

Ramp up im operations against BLF. The decreasing of indian influence in iran and indian prescence. Decrease in proxies in yemen and iraq.

Iran needs to make some things public
THen let your country and ISI first make its full relationship with Taliban and other Islamic militant groups public first.

THen let your country and ISI first make its full relationship with Taliban and other Islamic militant groups public first.
No need because we already send aid to them and are asking the world to help solve the massive humanitarian crisis thats gonna plague the country. I mean we dont really have a relationship with them like we did prior to 2001. When we said we dropped support, we did drop support. Every thing they did is on them. Not us. We just want a stable neighbour. Thats all.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom