What's new

Iraqi Hezbollah warns the US of any further strikes on their bases

Today Israel pummeled you again. They are roasting your sepahi joojehs. What are you going to do about it with your worthless currency ?
So what makes you so happy? is your mom married to a jew or a zionist? do you receive shekels from your Israeli stepfather?
I don't see why you should be happy if Sepah gets attacked or if Iranian currency collapses.

Anyways you should follow the news better:
https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/439556/Iranian-rial-regains-value-by-40-in-8-months-CBI

Also, just in: 2 Israeli drones downed in south Beirut

Last edited:
So what makes you so happy? is your mom married to a jew or a zionist? do you receive shekels from your Israeli stepfather?
I don't see why you should be happy if Sepah gets attacked or if Iranian currency collapses.

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/439556/Iranian-rial-regains-value-by-40-in-8-months-CBI

Shahis are the greatest cowards to be found anywhere in the world. They squeal like pigs with excitement when Israel takes action against Iranian interests!

That's what you can do. Increase your blood pressure and bang hard on the table with your fist like a low IQ cavemen. Israel screws your nanehs day in and day out. For several years now. Come on, show your capabilities...

Today Israel pummeled you again. They are roasting your sepahi joojehs. What are you going to do about it with your worthless currency ?

LOL ... I hate those people who change their colours !

I know him from the old days ... He turned from a hardcore IRI supporter to a hater !

Just ignore him :)

Israel screws your nanehs day in and day out.

Personal insults ... didn't expect anything else !

:disagree:

At least 4 Hezbie Khamenaist mercenaries eliminated.

Khamenaist weapon store goes kaboom:

Millions of dollars stolen by Khamenai from Iranian people are burning.

Hezbalalshaytan shows some civilian drone and claims its Israeli.

ECyuFLVXYAAzsjA.png

Last edited:
At least 4 Hezbie Khamenaist mercenaries eliminated.

Khamenaist weapon store goes kaboom:

Millions of dollars stolen by Khamenai from Iranian people are burning.

Hezbalalshaytan shows some civilian drone and claims its Israeli.

ECyuFLVXYAAzsjA.png
So cute of you. Concerned about misuse of Iranian people money..... You and Netanyahu are angels fallen from heaven...... Who seems to have suffered some kind of concussion during the fall

@AmirPatriot
@Serpentine
@Shapur Zol Aktaf
@Arminkh
@PeeD
etc ...

Let that troll five hundred be happy ... Something KOLOFT will get unveiled soon !

And they will understand what iranian scientists do with Iranian people's money and enemies *** ! :devil:
I can't call him happy. He and likes of him were much more active not such a long time ago laughing at Iranian members in our section. But after recent developments, they all seem to be suffering from some kind of depression. Let him be happy about killing one or two people. Meanwhile Yemenis are winning, Iraq is an ally, Syria is gaining back full control of their territory and Iran has claimed full control over Persian Gulf and Hormoz Straight.

What kind of koloft by the way? AD koloft or BM koloft?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom