What's new

Irreparable damage!

I agree with you, the level of mental slavery shown by the military since the 2000s has raised my suspicious that they gave up the nukes at the behalf of the Goras. If true, then I hope patriotic Pakistanis will deal with this organization top to bottom. There should be mass graves across the country.

Read this long time ago. They’re thoroughly compromised.

I’ve also tracked the casualties and it’s clear the top brass doesn’t care about the FCs..likely because they are expendable being Balouchis or Pathans. At this point, the establishment is weakening troublesome population by making them engage in low tier civil war. I’m aware soldiers from other province are dying too, but look at the lack of equipment.
If they had cared like British or Americans or srilankans or South Africans..you would have seen MRAPs in 2010 ...even though Americans have some for free they were never deployed

Instead we get stupid excuses like they don't work and we need to target root cause..like what the hell 🍌

I have an uncle who was always anti establishment and I used to have long heated arguments with him. Now, I can't face him lol.

Issue was lesser evil.
I wasn't naive enough not to know that army corps were very corrupt after all everyone can see there life style and BMW

But I never thought they will completely sell off the country but I guess I was wrong

I am pretty much sure we don't have nukes I think that's why uncle Sam is so happy with Pakistan otherwise we would have been under sanctions

Doesn't matter..
All they need is major saad rizvi
He will come to rescue

Ironically I have two cousins in FC and they were more anti establishment..they told me I should visit corps commanders head quarter in Peshawar and I will become anti establishment overnight.

They thought FC and lower tier people are killed or let be killed on purpose to keep good military sentiment

Well the nearest I have seen a military place is the golf court in muree...

Kinda make sense if you see that..

The misinformed youth and the bloody civilians were all in the same boat.

The DHAs, golf courses were being built in our midst and the Generals making decisions that damaged the country with no accountability, yet we were all blind.

Shukar karo aankhein khul gai.

When I first joined the forum back in 2000s I loved the armed forces but disagreed with their alliance with Usa, kidnapping Pakistanis for Usa jails, Nawaz and Zardari are the corrupt but not the pure establishment, kashmir is sold etc but PDF members convinced me otherwise. Now I am speechless. Its like wasting 20 years of your life. So many people told me they're all the same and sit together for coffe and tea but I didn't listen due to PDF knowledge.

Honestly - you should man up and say you were wrong and he was right .... I have turned my views and everyone in my family is shocked that i have changed my views ... i have admitted i was wrong.

We live- we learn - we are human. No shame in that.

Trouble is you gentlemen have quite a distance to go still, but don't actually seem to know it yet.

You guys are not even half way there.

And most likely don't even understand what I'm saying.

General Sahab's do not worry about these poor soldiers as long as you are safe in your bullet proof BMW and your kids are well settled outside Pakistan supported by your loot of poor Pakistanis. These brave but poor soldier will die either way by extreme cold or fighting your war in a suzuki Carry Dabba.

Honestly - you should man up and say you were wrong and he was right .... I have turned my views and everyone in my family is shocked that i have changed my views ... i have admitted i was wrong.

We live- we learn - we are human. No shame in that.

We should all thank you General Bajwa for opening our eyes and see the truth

Trouble is you gentlemen have quite a distance to go still, but don't actually seem to know it yet.

You guys are not even half way there.

And most likely don't even understand what I'm saying.

I can understand the establishment/army point of view. We don't live in a fairy land but in the real evil world and Pakistan is a poor nation and except a few Muslims states most of them are poor and weak militarily so we cannot have a independent foreign policy, we cannot upset the world powers so they will sanction us like Russia and this will not only destroy Pakistan economy but also the military, Even the powerful muslim states are stooges of the west so what option do we have except to stay quiet and slowly build ourselves up to their level, at education level, economics level, military level and then you can make your own independent policy, only then you can talk about kashmir/Palestine etc. Our rival and neighbour India is in the west camp and their economy/military is on the way up, Pakistan cannot afford to get too behind India and then end up getting completely dominated. The results of Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Syria, Somalia, Mali, Yemen are in front of us.

کل کے لاہور والے واقعے کے بعد وہ کتوں والی ہو رہی ہے فوج کی آئی ایس پی آر کے ٹوئیٹر پر کہ الامان ۔ اب آرام سے کہا جا سکتا ہے کہ پاکستانی قوم کی اکثریت فوج سے نا صرف متنفر ہے بلکہ عوام کی بڑی تعداد اب نفرت کرتی ہے ۔

ISPR official page post yesterday- must read comments - thank you bajwa and Pak Mil Establishment… you’re done… irreparable damage…
Sadly.. in this whole debacle, the winner is India.... very sad ... still they are not learning the power of social media.
It calls a shot in the foot.... a few years ago Gen Bajwa used to lecture the nation about the 5th generation war, but he don t know how to counter it. At least he should have browsed some social media groups/channels and apps and learned. But he still believes in safe house policies, pick and drop service.

Last edited:
Sadly.. in this whole debacle, the winner is India.... very sad ... still they are not learning the power of social media.
It calls a shot in the foot.... a few years ago Gen Bajwa used to lecture the nation about the 5th generation war, but he don t know how to counter it. At least he should have browsed some social groups/channels and apps and learned. But he still believes in safe house policies, pick and drop service.
بھائی جان بات سٹل بٹ اف سے بہت آگے نکل چکے ہیں ۔ اب یہ کھلی جنگ ہے ملک کی عوام کی اکثریت کے خلاف ۔ اور یہ کوئی پہلی بار نہیں ہے جب پاکستانی فوج ملک کی اکثریت کے خلاف جنگ کر رہی ہے ۔ 1971 میں بھی اسی فوج نے ملک کی اکثریت کے خلاف جنگ کی تھی انجام سب جانتے ہیں ۔

All this anti establishment "chooran" .will be gone the day Imran wins elections.. they will then say for the sakw of country we are ready to work along..
Yes, right now only he can cool down the situation. Even if Imran is gone, the establishment's beloved Noon League won't leave them. They are badly exposed. Too late .......

ISPR official page post yesterday- must read comments - thank you bajwa and Pak Mil Establishment… you’re done… irreparable damage…
The issue is, in such songs, or poems or articles, the army people who are mentioned are truly patriots. However, we, the common people, are not against these people, but the people who are people like Bajwa, Kyani and et al.

Sheep don't question shepherd
ہم نے دیکھا تھا کیسے وہ خود عمران خان کو تختہ مشق بنا رہے تھے مہنگائی کے دور میں ۔ عمران خان نے خؤد ٹی وی پر کہا تھا کہ میرے لوگ تو خود مجھے معاف نہیں کرتے ۔ آپکی بھول ہے یہ مفرت اب بہت دور تک جانے والی ہے ۔ پاک فوج اب ایک نئی پنجاب پولیس ہے

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom