What's new

Japanese/Korean/Chinese/Indonesian and other Far East Movies on Netflix

Actually no, haha, I know of it, but I was more of a Doraemon and Dragon Ball fan.

This I show you Doraemon with Indonesian dubbing :D

Can you show me Doraemon with Vietnamese dubbing ? :ashamed:

Last edited:
This I show you Doraemon with Indonesian dubbing :D

Can you show me Doraemon with Vietnamese dubbing ? :ashamed:

There's many Vietnamese dub of Doraemon (we call it Doremon) here, I prefer the old ones which I grew up with, very hard to find it on Youtube now.

New Indonesian movie. I havent watched it yet but it is posted in Netflix Asia and get huge international audience welcome if we see the comment section. Look like good

I remember watching "Terlalu Tampan" in Netflix. Highly recommended. Oh yes, also "Cek toko Sebelah".

I remember watching "Terlalu Tampan" in Netflix. Highly recommended. Oh yes, also "Cek toko Sebelah".

Terlalu tampan ( too handsome ) seems interesting, I may watch it tonight :D

Yup look like many Indonesian movies will likely enter Netflix eventually, I know Cek toko Sebelah but not yet watch it since I rarely go to Cinema

Terlalu tampan ( too handsome ) seems interesting, I may watch it tonight :D

Yup look like many Indonesian movies will likely enter Netflix eventually, I know Cek toko Sebelah but not yet watch it since I rarely go to Cinema

Just to clear the situation and avoid any misunderstanding. The uniform of female students on this movie is not the one used in Indonesia. They just mimic the one used in Japan and South Korea.

Indonesia female students always use long skirt like this one, this is public (state owned) high school in Jakarta, SMAN 6. They interview random students about the use of cosmetic in school.

@Brainsucker recommendation, I also have heard the movie is good from my friends but havent watched it yet.

Cek toko sebelah ( Check the next store)

These are thread to show high quality movies from Far East Region that can be watched on Netflix

I will start from this Japanese Movie ( 3 Series)

Start watching from "The Beginning"

I have watched "the beginning" Kenshin 1, and Kenshin 2. Highly recommended, there are still 2 serial I havent watched yet. In total it is 5 movies.

OK just finish all of the serials, last one is the final. Good movie overall

Just fall in love after watching it :smitten:

1641673636869.png

1641673572514.png

The romance part

Other soundtrack

Last edited:
This new Indonesian movie seems interesting to watch, theme is about carrier woman who has already got family. Put it in here and I will try to watch on Netflix later.

Kamu tidak sendiri ( you are not alone )

This new Indonesian movie seems interesting to watch, theme is about carrier woman who has already got family. Put it in here and I will try to watch on Netflix later.

Kamu tidak sendiri ( you are not alone )

Is everything on this thread on Netflix?

Is everything on this thread on Netflix?

Most of them, some just post movies produced inside Far East region. For Indonesian case, many movies are in Netflix, even not so good Indonesian movies can be seen on Netflix ( this is due to many Indonesians are Netflix subscribers), so new Indonesian movies that I posted here (selected one based on my taste) , even though still new will likely enter Netflix at least 1 year from now.

Most of my recommendations are on t*rrents, LOL.
I never use Netflix myself, though I think some are indeed on Netflix.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom