What's new

Khalistan Commando Force (KCF) chief Paramjit Singh Panjwar, alias Malik Sardar Singh, shot dead by "unknown men" in Johar Town, Lahore.

yikes, you lot are clamoring for miltry polis now ?

@-=virus=- , wdyt? Are we off the hook now?
it might well have been an inside job as part of rapprochement niceties.

begin with the khalis

but hopefully India will have you ending with taking out the Kashmir focussed mujh.

all coordinated and choreographed down to a T with Billo and Jaishankar throwing a hissy fit to keep people distracted.. but behind the scenes wink-wink and handshake ;)

Billo emerges as a tough talker no BS badass who stuck to his guns, India gets rid of an enemy of the state.

I like.

Last edited:
We need to start taking them out in UK and Canada as well. While gunning them down there might not be possible we should look at alternative methods. Maybe ask Russia if they have any of those poison tipped umbrellas lying around from the cold war days.
Don't get so excited, it's the deep state making overtures here.
RAW can't do jack shit in Pakistan

We should thank Bajwa sahab and Munir sahab

Don't get so excited, it's the deep state making overtures here.
RAW can't do jack shit in Pakistan

We should thank Bajwa sahab and Munir sahab
Seems like an under the table deal between the establishments

yikes, you lot are clamoring for miltry polis now ?
That's not what he meant. You missed the context. It means the soldiers are no longer to be treated like demi-gods. They are no more important than a policeman.

Stop blaming Army, man...

This is RAW.

Eh.. Potatoh... Potaatoo....

As long as Daal me achcha tadka lagein.. kya farak penda...

"Fast & great response by Bilawal to Jayshankar's bachpana".. is all I want to say..

It should be noted that four or five Kashmiri Commanders have also been killed in Pakistan in the past few months.
I know the Rawalpindi one.. it says one got hit in Karachi..
fittay mun.. number 1

I am pretty sure behind the scene Pakistan's political and Military leadership has accepted India's dominance over them, but just to keep Army's budget they will keep using ICE PEE R to issue fake statements of bravado, I am one step closer to give up on the country I was born in, fully and wholeheartedly accepting the USA as a country I want to be a citizen off, Rest in Peace Pakistan.

Don't loose your heart. Pakistan will be like future Russia and India will be like the USA. Talking about the power gap, no matter what, Pakistan will do whatever it takes to defend themselves against Hindutva India. This is not RAW but ISI playing dirty politics, its similar to how Benazir betrayed Khalistan movement, we just naturally have too much snakes, when danda is shown they start to betray,

The kashmiris are also not happy because Pakistani leadership is killing milititants commanders due to pressure by FATF, I bet they send the reports of killings to FATF, the yes sir boys.

I dont think they are so much capable
Agreed. When you get your serving relatively high ranking military officer get captured by your arch rival, it truly questions the competency.

But, target killing inside Pakistan is not that difficult. It is not outside the capable of an intel agency if they really put it to priority.

They did try unsuccessfully in the same locality. Johar Town blast.
hafiz saeed ,atleast for sake of BJP IT cell propaganda

Silence...Silence...silence----what is going on
Need a statement from authorities.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom