What's new

Kulbhushan Yadav will be hanged soon

If he is involved in Criminal activities i.e murder of civilians, blasts, then i have no sympathy with him. Court will decide his faith . Even in case of punishment, Still his family has chance to free him if he pays blood money to effected family., This rule is called as diyat. Then court can free him.
Case of Raymond Allen Davis from U.S.A is just recent example.
Concept of blood money is silly

I guess he wanted to maximize profit by avoiding all the bureaucratic mess
he could have forged a pakistani or iranian passport for that
anyways we have his confessional video
he will have some company now after chandu chohan has been arrested

This is the best time to hang indian manufacture state terrorist.. we just hang him in public and return his remains to india then they will make big deal out of it and expose themselves.

His death penality will get the world's attention. Headlines reading "Indian spy to be hanged in Pakistan" will further shed light on our cause against India's state-sponsored terrorism in Pakistan.

Pakistan has executed how many people since the death penalty was reintroduced? What is one more?

Pakistan couldn't draw attention when they caught Yadav and paraded him in front of world media, so what attention will his death draw?

Its a good decision it will be example for others hang him in a way it should be historic example for others too.

hang him at gawador port. then chop his remains and serve to nawaz sharif as beef burger maybe modi to can eat it.

well you have got to do what you gotta do!! He is in your custody. If he is really innocent and you hang him out of frustration with India........then you know.....you all believe in Allah...right?

What has Allah got to do with this? You believe in Bhagwan right?

Back
Top Bottom