What's new

Kulbhushan Yadav will be hanged soon

The spy knows the consequence of what he did, killed many unarmed civilians in vile acts of terrorism, and he signed up to this cause when he signed his employment contract with RAW and came across the border. He has caused countless tragedies, widows, widowers, parents grieving for their children, destruction of property etc. He deserves nothing less and the people who he affected should be allowed to participate in a public execution and the people who employed him should know what befalls them when they commit crimes against humanity.
My counter argument is that majority of terrorist attacks in Pakistan is due to extremist ideology perpetuated my the radicals in the name of religion.
As for Mr Yadav your govt has recently said that there is no concrete evidence against him other than a forced confession. I think he got trapped in this whole situation.
Your arguments about him being RAW agent and terror organizer is baseless rant and without proper proofs.

If it is a live broadcast hope it is aired on TV live
So you like to see people being executed.
Do you also like to watch other execution videos?

My counter argument is that majority of terrorist attacks in Pakistan is due to extremist ideology perpetuated my the radicals in the name of religion.
As for Mr Yadav your govt has recently said that there is no concrete evidence against him other than a forced confession. I think he got trapped in this whole situation.
Your arguments about him being RAW agent and terror organizer is baseless rant and without proper proofs.

Unfortunately for Kulbhushan the information he has provided contradict your claims, and his confessions and the information he has squealed collaborate the incidents with locations, times and dates. Unlike you Hindus (devoid of compassion) I hope Pakistan will show mercy to this evil man but I don't think the families of the victims of his carnage will agree with me.

So you like to see people being executed.
Do you also like to watch other execution videos?

yeh , I wouldn't mind watching yours when you get caught in Pakistan!

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...-access-to-spy-kulbhushan-yadav.433552/page-4

I had a chat with my friend, She is banned & not interested in this forum anymore, She said, it's waste of time, which I also agree.

We both are economists & chat quiet frequently on economic matters.

Anyway kindly go through the link, what she said, which is similar to mine.

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...-access-to-spy-kulbhushan-yadav.433552/page-4

She had made 3-4 post on this Khulbushan way back in June itself. You have to expand the tagged version to read her post, since the posts were deleted by Mods. ziva (Profile Name)

Post # 51, 52 & 55

Let me know your takes on it.

see the smile when he says "Should I break this news... even I don't know its true or false". I am seeing this coming.

Why cannot Pakistan hang Kulbhushan Jadhav too a country 100 times smaller Qatar can hang 8 ex-Navy Indian officers on spying, Pakistan should execute Kulbhushan Jadhav too

Kulbhosan is in a 5 star prison, while a national hero is put in a d cell prison
by Napak Fouj.

Pakistani's will be hanged before KY, because of Army THugs

Jadhav is proving to be very useful. There are many more confessions of his that are yet to be shown to the world. There is a reason Indians tried to poison him when they last met him.

Jadhav is proving to be very useful. There are many more confessions of his that are yet to be shown to the world. There is a reason Indians tried to poison him when they last met him.
The "Confessions" are only for the Madarasa educated Pakistanis. The world doesnt care about any forced confession drawn out of a kidnapped person.

ISPR propaganda to enslave it's own masses, nothing more. But you will not understand this, only the educated will.

Thanks for showing how much respect sanghis really have for their veer jawans 🙄
jo bhi ho, we don't care

in case he was a real deal (which we have srs doubts about).. he's compromised and useless now

if not, then go ahead and kill a random pajeet your markhors kidnapped from Iran

nobody cares either way

jo bhi ho, we don't care

in case he was a real deal (which we have srs doubts about).. he's compromised and useless now

if not, then go ahead and kill a random pajeet your markhors kidnapped from Iran

nobody cares either way

Yeh hua na jazba

Salute

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom