What's new

Lithuania, which supports Taiwan independence, declares national bankruptcy, rejected by US and EU, want to borrow 20 billion from China to save lives

@jhungary
most developing and LDC nations can get out of their economic crisis by simply expropriating Chinese assets in their country and repudiating all Chinese debt.

Regards
So why not do this?

You must know. Even agricultural country India must pay China $100 billion annually in exchange for peace.

@jhungary

Only an a** like etylo could have posted this. In any case, most developing and LDC nations can get out of their economic crisis by simply expropriating Chinese assets in their country and repudiating all Chinese debt.

Regards
Oh yeah, you shameless Indian fools post tons of fake news everyday on the PDF, no other people do better than you, have the thick face to denigrate other on the subject with foul mouth. Whatever the current status of Lithuania, it's on the verge of bankruptcy for sure, owing debts of 47 billions to be paid now, fool !

Last edited:
@jhungary

Only an a** like etylo could have posted this. In any case, most developing and LDC nations can get out of their economic crisis by simply expropriating Chinese assets in their country and repudiating all Chinese debt.

Regards
If Indian fools do that to China, China cam bomb New Delhi instead. You fool is openly advocating other countries to seize Chinese assets in those countries when they owe Chinese loans, only delusional Indian fool can think proud to be daylight robbers.

@etylo

If Indian fools do that to China,

There is a good reason why you are the prime buffoon of the forum. India neither has much assets nor debt to seize or repudiate.

Regards

@etylo

If Indian fools do that to China,

There is a good reason why you are the prime buffoon of the forum. India neither has much assets nor debt to seize or repudiate.

Regards
Fool, I am talking IF, what language you don't understand ? Since you fool is advocating such shameless idea, you Indians will do it if you were in the same situation. By the way, you Indian fools are the laughingstocks on the forum indeed the world, so don't feel so proud. Who are the buffons in 1962 war and again in 2020 Galwan clash ?

Last edited:
You Singaporean opinions on Chinese matters are irrelevant.

This thread is about Lithuania which is fake news screaming for attention.

And, what can you do to me? You must be desperate to create a thread based on a random post written by a nobody with 0 followers huh?

1682412571869-png.926189

What's next? You yourself posting on Weibo and create a thread here based on it? :lol:

@jhungary

Regards
Well, it wouldn't take a genius to know if you are ALREADY bankrupted, you won't go ask for a loan.....

Simple fact is, you go for a loan BEFORE you go bankrupted, so you wouldn't go bankrupted, so this is a giant red flag when that article say Lithuania ask for Chinese loan post bankrupt...

Also, Lithuania is ALREADY in Eurozone, EU HAVE TO provide loan or they would have to decouple Lithuania from Eurozone, and there is no way this is not newsworthy if EU did that. But then to know that you probably would need some knowledge or education.

so far it's only rumors but I think Beijing is the last place Lithuania should be borrowing money from

This thread is about Lithuania which is fake news screaming for attention.

And, what can you do to me? You must be desperate to create a thread based on a random post written by a nobody with 0 followers huh?

1682412571869-png.926189

What's next? You yourself posting on Weibo and create a thread here based on it? :lol:
Stop your stupid speculation about what I will do, its nothing concerns you. Stop being smart a** on every topic concerning China. People are free to post any article under whatever account they want, nut head.

Last edited:
Kinda like Pakistani sepoy generals, sold out to west to oppose China but didn't get anything in return from their colonial masters.

Stop your stupid speculation about what I will do, its nothing concerns you. Stop being smart a** on every topic concerning China. People are free to post any article under whatever account they want, nut head.

Oh no, someone can't take the heat in a forum and he's mad.

Apparently the OP must concern me, otherwise I shouldn't post in a forum. :lol:

Apparently the OP must concern me, otherwise I shouldn't post in a forum. :lol:
Think the more laughable thing is that the OP still has not supplied prove that any of that happened other than quoting a random post....

Apparently the OP must concern me, otherwise I shouldn't post in a forum.
Becos you post nonsense except to slander and discredit China, a China hater that's what you are.

@jhungary

Regards
it is coming one of these days

Oh yeah, you shameless Indian fools post tons of fake news everyday on the PDF, no other people do better than you, have the thick face to denigrate other on the subject with foul mouth. Whatever the current status of Lithuania, it's on the verge of bankruptcy for sure, owing debts of 47 billions to be paid now, fool !

you should try taking care of your deeper than ocean and higher than Himalayan friends first before f**ting on Lithuania and India

you should try taking care of your deeper than ocean and higher than Himalayan friends first before f**ting on Lithuania and India
Lithuania and India annoy China all the time, they are in direct conflict of Chinese national interests, so we don't wish them well for good reasons.

Back
Top Bottom