What's new

Featured "Look At India, It's Filthy": Donald Trump Shifts Blame On Climate Change

I don't worship them, but they are very beautiful people. Anyways it's not about race. Russians are White too, but I hate Russia the supreme villain this planet has ever seen
sorry you are a white worshiper you worship their ideals. And russians are the whites that all the other whites hate because they have so much mongolic/Turkic blood in them and their culture is very different.

Here is the lesson Pajeet, Muslims will not stand for white liberal imperialism being forced on them. The two cultures are just not compatible.

some Indians are still sucha backward and anti muslim haters they would call anyone a god if they hate muslims or say anything hateful against islam , this is why those backward people were starting to worship Trump as their god , but now seems their God loving trump hate Indian air many more to come

Donald Trump has repeatedly blamed countries like India and China for not doing enough on climate change.

1603440564448.png

Donald Trump denounced Democratic rival Joe Biden's plans to tackle climate change. (AFP)

New Delhi:
US President Donald Trump referred to what he called the "filthy air" in India, China and Russia as he defended his decision to pull out of the Paris accord and denounced Democrat rival Joe Biden's plans to tackle climate change in a presidential debate today.

"Look at China, how filthy it is. Look at Russia. Look at India. The air is filthy. I walked out of the Paris Accord as we had to take out trillions of dollars and we were treated very unfairly," he said during the second and final debate ahead of the November 3 US polls.

"I will not sacrifice millions of jobs... thousands of companies because of the Paris Accord. It is very unfair," he said at the televised debate in which the two candidates avoided shaking hands due to safety risks.

Joe Biden retorted that climate change is "an existential threat to humanity. We have a moral obligation to deal with it."

"We're going to pass the point of no return within the next eight to 10 years," he said.

Trump's remarks come days before Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Defense Secretary Mark Esper visit New Delhi for talks on building the growing US-India partnership.

This is the second time that Trump has made a critical reference to India during a debate. At the first presidential debate, Trump questioned India's coronavirus data. "When you talk about numbers you don't know how many people died in China, you don't know how many people died in Russia, you don't know how many people died in India. They don't exactly give you a straight count," he had said.

The US Presidents remarks drew sharp reactions in India, with some urging Prime Minister Narendra Modi to give a strong rebuttal to Trump's statements. Opposition leaders like Congress's Kapil Sibal seized the comments to take a swipe at PM Modi's well-known bonhomie with President Trump.

Political analyst Tehseen Poonawalla urged PM Modi to give a strong response to the US President. "Remember how our IRON LADY Martyr Indira Gandhi ji took on the US and showed Henry Kissinger and Richard Nixon their place," he tweeted.

Shiv Sena leader Priyanka Chaturvedi, while expressing regret over the "unfortunate comments" made by the US leader, reminded him that India stands committed to climate change goals.

In 2017, Trump pulled the US out of the 2015 Paris climate agreement, a global agreement in which President Trump's predecessor Barack Obama had played a key role. The Paris climate accord aims to cap global warming "well below" two degrees Celsius.

The US President has repeatedly blamed countries like India and China for not doing enough on climate change.

India is the fourth highest emitter of carbon dioxide in the world, accounting for 7 per cent of global emissions in 2017, according to the projection by the Global Carbon Project published in December, 2018.

The top four emitters in 2017, which covered 58 per cent of global emissions, were China (27 per cent), the US (15 per cent), the European Union (10 per cent) and India (7 per cent), it said.

Truer words have never been spoken, and Trump was being polite by just saying India is filthy.

I would go much further and point out much more, open defecation, garbage in the streets, infrastructure that is crumbling, rape, lawlessness, corruption and much, much more.

And Indians running away like rats to other countries, and then saying how great India is,

Indians are liars, scammers, and cheats.

sorry you are a white worshiper you worship their ideals.

What ideals? "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
The Bill of Rights? First amendment guarantees freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of assembly. Second amendment guarantees right to keep and bear arms. Fourth amendment guarantees right to be secure from unreasonable search and seizure. And so on and so forth.
What's not to like? How can you oppose these ideals? We have to give credit to where credit is due - the White man.

These rights were instituted in America during the late 18th century, whereas our own Pakistan in the 21st century does not even guarantee these kind of fundamental rights - neither in the 1973 constitution nor in practice. I don't dare say White people are superior to us, but in a way aren't they?

And russians are the whites that all the other whites hate because they have so much mongolic/Turkic blood in them and their culture is very different.

Actually, the ethnic Russians are Slavic not Mongolic or Turkic. Within Russia's territories there are many ethnic minorities that are non-Russian, many are Turkic, but also Caucasians like the Chechens. They are actually mistreated and racially discriminated against by the ethnic Russian majority, which is another reason to hate Russia

Here is the lesson Pajeet, Muslims will not stand for white liberal imperialism being forced on them. The two cultures are just not compatible.

Of course I agree. I don't want Western culture being forced on the Muslim world either. But there is a fine distinction between Western culture and Western political values like the ones I outlined from America's Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights

'Look At India, It's Filthy': Donald Trump Shifts Blame On Climate Change'Look At India, It's Filthy': Donald Trump Shifts Blame On Climate Change

Donald Trump denounced Democratic rival Joe Biden's plans to tackle climate change. (AFP)

New Delhi:
US President Donald Trump referred to what he called the "filthy air" in India, China and Russia as he defended his decision to pull out of the Paris accord and denounced Democrat rival Joe Biden's plans to tackle climate change in a presidential debate today.

"Look at China, how filthy it is. Look at Russia. Look at India. The air is filthy. I walked out of the Paris Accord as we had to take out trillions of dollars and we were treated very unfairly," he said during the second and final debate ahead of the November 3 US polls.

"I will not sacrifice millions of jobs... thousands of companies because of the Paris Accord. It is very unfair," he said at the televised debate in which the two candidates avoided shaking hands due to safety risks.

Joe Biden retorted that climate change is "an existential threat to humanity. We have a moral obligation to deal with it."

"We're going to pass the point of no return within the next eight to 10 years," he said.

Trump's remarks come days before Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Defense Secretary Mark Esper visit New Delhi for talks on building the growing US-India partnership.

This is the second time that Trump has made a critical reference to India during a debate. At the first presidential debate, Trump questioned India's coronavirus data. "When you talk about numbers you don't know how many people died in China, you don't know how many people died in Russia, you don't know how many people died in India. They don't exactly give you a straight count," he had said.

Indian media is equally culprit of India and Pakistan. Trump mentioned China and Russia before he took name of India. But Indian media picked up only India. Lol

Well we need to extricate ourselves from the Chinese Bloc ASAP before it's too late.
World War 3 is on the horizon, it's going to be a contest between America, NATO, Israel, India, Japan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia and the rest of the free world on one side versus China, Russia, Iran, Syria, North Korea, and all the rogue states on the other side. Pakistan should at the very least remain neutral, but it's in our best interest to return to the pro-West pro-America camp immediately.
I agree with you, unfortunately our people just won't understand.
Anti-American rhetoric is embedded in Pakistani society today.

Something most people don't understand:
A lot of Pakistanis admire Turkey, they want Pakistan to be like them aren't willing to shift to western democracy which is literally the reason Turkey reached so far ahead.
What ideals? "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
The Bill of Rights? First amendment guarantees freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of assembly. Second amendment guarantees right to keep and bear arms. Fourth amendment guarantees right to be secure from unreasonable search and seizure. And so on and so forth.
What's not to like? How can you oppose these ideals? We have to give credit to where credit is due - the White man.

These rights were instituted in America during the late 18th century, whereas our own Pakistan in the 21st century does not even guarantee these kind of fundamental rights - neither in the 1973 constitution nor in practice. I don't dare say White people are superior to us, but in a way aren't they?

Actually, the ethnic Russians are Slavic not Mongolic or Turkic. Within Russia's territories there are many ethnic minorities that are non-Russian, many are Turkic, but also Caucasians like the Chechens. They are actually mistreated and racially discriminated against by the ethnic Russian majority, which is another reason to hate Russia

Of course I agree. I don't want Western culture being forced on the Muslim world either. But there is a fine distinction between Western culture and Western political values like the ones I outlined from America's Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights
Also, don't turn this into a race topic. I know the point you're trying to get around but it won't be the best way to guide most people. Instead show them the benefits of allying with the west rather than why the west is superior.

Last edited:
though trump is full of irony and contradiction this time how much I hate to agree with him, I Concede he is absolutely right on the account of filth

'Look At India, It's Filthy': Donald Trump Shifts Blame On Climate Change'Look At India, It's Filthy': Donald Trump Shifts Blame On Climate Change

New Delhi:

Bolt part is :

US President Donald Trump referred to what he called the "filthy air" in India, China and Russia

What did he said wrong? With over billion population defecating in the open, no toilets, crops burning, vehicles etc, the air would be filthy as hell but only if Indians realize the shit they live in and try to rectify it instead of spreading fake nonsense and tweets about neighboring countries.

Now those village boys are in Singapore and USA.
Indian media is equally culprit of India and Pakistan. Trump mentioned China and Russia before he took name of India. But Indian media picked up only India. Lol

Donald Trump has some personal issues with China and Russia. Look at high speed trains in China and Russia can wipe out USA from Earth. It is only India that is creating problem worldwide

What's wrong in his statement ?

New Delhi Air is filthy and that's why i left the city. Truth will always be told no matter how much it hurts.

Sometimes Trump does speak the truth. India has a huge sanitation and pollution problem and needs to focus on human development instead of a counter-productive arms race with China.

What's wrong in his statement ?

New Delhi Air is filthy and that's why i left the city. Truth will always be told no matter how much it hurts.
Arrogance

Why make such a comparison? Some of those countries are in a developing phase.
He could have made such statements without putting other countries under his foot.
By the way let's talk about our hometown New york and how filthy it has become in the recent years.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom