What's new

Man abuses Ishaq Dar at Washington Airport

امریکا نے ڈار کے ساتھ پیش آئے واقعے کا نوٹس لے لیا، ترجمان دفتر خارجہ​

View attachment 886778
ترجمان دفتر خارجہ کا کہنا ہے کہ امریکی حکام نے وزیر خزانہ اسحاق ڈارکے ساتھ پیش آنے والے واقعے پر نوٹس لے لیا ہے۔ سعودی عرب میں پیش آنے والے ایسے ہی واقعات پر سعودی حکام نے بھی نوٹس اور ایکشن لیا تھا۔

ترجمان دفتر خارجہ کا کہنا ہے کہ وزرا کے ساتھ پیش آنے والے واقعات پر وزارت خارجہ نوٹس لیتی ہے، امریکی حکام نے بھی وزیر خزانہ کے ساتھ پیش آنے والے واقعے پر نوٹس لیا ہے۔

دفتر خارجہ کا کہنا ہے کہ سائفر کا معاملہ پرانی بات ہو چکی ہے، اب دنیا کے تمام اہم ممالک کے ساتھ آگے بڑھنے کا وقت ہے۔
ترجمان دفتر خارجہ نے کہا کہ تمام اہم ممالک کے ساتھ آگے بڑھ رہے ہیں جس کے اچھے نتائج برآمد ہو رہے ہیں۔

Lol and what will the US do?

They have forgotten it is the US, not Nazi Pakistan of current times where dissent is banned.

They didn't do anything to the people who heckled their own president, and you expect them to take action for heckling Ishaq Dar?

Carry on.

These bastards have no place to hide....

The public lynching should be the natural progression...

Good job, Pak Millet...

IK has waken up a sleeping and docile nation (to the level of a donkey) from a deep slumber (to the level of a clinical comatose condition). The rest are all details...

When the Kemalist civil-military tutelage was running amock in Turkey, Aziz Nesin, a staunch enemy of Islam, used to call 60% of the Turkish folks as donkeys. And then, that 60% have started to stand firmly behind Erdo'an, and the rest is history....
Issue still being that Pakistanis want IK to do everything for them. Secondly, who will lead PTI after IK demise.

Apart from the warm welcome he received at the airport, he is still focused on getting the economy back on track.
He is lucky that he isnt making mistakes which could turn costly and direct him towards downfall.

.. Dar has a criminal record ...
His backing is too strong, lets see if he makes a mistake and loses that backing.

After IK’s demise, Pakistan hopes that the new crops of leaders come forward.

Pakistan will be in deep trouble if the likes of Bilawal, Mariyam or their offsprings are allowed.

Dar’s backers are also losers. If one brings criminals into position of power, they’d bite you on the backside, and Allah (SWT) will make sure to send more wrath to this nation.

You can only burn your blood and curse in this case where as Dar gets defenders around him. Even if Dar hadn't replied, his entourage would still take care of people trying to get at him as seen in the video.

Couldn't care less about his entourage around him. If these scum to MY country and beg for MY tax dollars... I'm gonna tell at them to get the F out of MY country. Screw em.

A man hurled abuses at Finance Minister Ishaq Dar — who is currently in the United States — at the Washington Airport.

In a video that has gone viral on social media, a man is seen mistreating and hurling abuses at the finance minister. However, a person accompanying Dar responded — after which the man seem to have stopped.

Dar is currently in the US to attend the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank.

Although it is not clear what was the person's political inclination, PTI and PML-N supporters have been at loggerheads ever since PTI Chairman Imran Khan's ouster in April.

Several scuffles between supporters of both parties have broken out abroad, especially in London, where PML-N supremo Nawaz Sharif is residing these days.

Recently in London, PTI supporters stopped PML-N Vice President Maryam Nawaz's son, Junaid Safdar. But the politician's son handled the situation well.

Junaid told the protesters that they have the right to protest, but they should also ensure that they stay within their limits.

کبھی اؤ نا امریکا خوشبو لگا کر
Lol

His name is Mani Butt. He is a taxi/limi driver based the DC/Virginia metro area. Word is that he is being shunned by the Pakistani community at this point. If 30 people get together and contact fairfax county police, they would take actions against him for disturbing the peace and assault 😉

Actually calling out thieves, is correct.

They say if you have the ability to change a corrupt government then one should. If you do not then curse them. If the state violence of human rights record is too severe then curse them in your minds.

But in no way, tolerate the corrupts.

You can only burn your blood and curse in this case where as Dar gets defenders around him. Even if Dar hadn't replied, his entourage would still take care of people trying to get at him as seen in the video.

These dirt schmucks are not welcome in MY country. They should go back to the sh!+hole countries they came from... As Trump so rightly put it so.

My FREEDOMS allow me that right.

American govt or security is much less concerned if a political personality victim of its opponent verbal exchange. It is very common, it's not a security breach from protesters. It falls under Free Speech.
Yes, when Gen Bajwa recently went to a shopping mall in VA, a few people try to reach him, and all of a sudden SS surrounded him and don t let anyone come near. They know why.

Issue still being that Pakistanis want IK to do everything for them. Secondly, who will lead PTI after IK demise.

He is lucky that he isnt making mistakes which could turn costly and direct him towards downfall.
His backing is too strong, lets see if he makes a mistake and loses that backing.

Lol, so u do accept that generals are backing him. No wonder the economic hit man is now being made to save the drowning ship led by inglorious bastards.

American govt or security is much less concerned if a political personality victim of its opponent verbal exchange. It is very common, it's not a security breach from protesters. It falls under Free Speech.
Yes, when Gen Bajwa recently went to a shopping mall in VA, a few people try to reach him, and all of a sudden SS surrounded him and don t let anyone come near. They know why.
Official or unofficial security doesn’t matter. Dar’s entourage didn’t look like security anyway with bouquets in hands, yet defended him verbally.

Couldn't care less about his entourage around him. If these scum to MY country and beg for MY tax dollars... I'm gonna tell at them to get the F out of MY country. Screw em.
Yes, but you are helpless in this regard.

These dirt schmucks are not welcome in MY country. They should go back to the sh!+hole countries they came from... As Trump so rightly put it so.

My FREEDOMS allow me that right.
Your freedom of speech isn’t making any difference.

Why isn’t it ?

His name is Mani Butt. He is a taxi/limi driver based the DC/Virginia metro area. Word is that he is being shunned by the Pakistani community at this point. If 30 people get together and contact fairfax county police, they would take actions against him for disturbing the peace and assault 😉
The useless ifs and buts. If this, if that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom