What's new

Muslims in India do not need to prove patriotism: Bukhari

@BATMAN

"This person don't know the ground realities, please ask him to stop commenting."

Aforementioned comment is made by my friend Mohd. Azhar Sabir when he peeped into my laptop. :cheers:

Hi... an indian friend of mine told me so.. and he reffered it to his close relative seving as army officer in indian army and served in Kargil as well. He also mentioned the panic in Dehli and army ranks upon seeing the deadly arriving.

Dude either stick to the point or pi$$ off this is the second thread that I have seen where you have added a vid that had nothing to do with the topic. And FYI I have reported your cr@p already.

You talk BS about Muslims in India thats problem! You use slangs like , "smart @$$", "Pi$$ off" thats also not a problem? :blah::rofl: Are those words allowed here?

Some people are using PDF - Pakistan Defence Forum as Propaganda Disperse Forum :offtopic:

Very true, now you should pass the msg over to your countrymen and ask them to stop using PDF as Propaganda Disperse Forum. :wave:

Muslims do not need to prove patriotism: Bukhari
Indian Muslim

New Delhi, July 17 (IANS) Indian Muslims do not need any certificate to prove their patriotism for the country, Syed Ahmed Bukhari, the Shahi Imam of the Jama Masjid here, said Monday, adding that those behind the Mumbai blasts were terrorists who did not belong to any religion.

The cleric was reacting to reports of Mumbai police naming a few Muslims youths as suspects for the terror attacks in that city on July 11 that killed about 200 people and injured more than 700.

"The Muslims of India do not need any certificate to prove their patriotism for the country. The move to name Muslims as perpetrators of the attack is an attempt to malign the image of the Muslims," said Bukhari.

"Muslims are not terrorists. Those behind the blasts were terrorists and did not belong to any religion," he said.

Muslims do not need to prove patriotism: Bukhari | Indian Muslims

That is 100 percent true and i support this dude yes there are few who support anti indian activity but not all muslims are terrorist and my best friend is a muslim

After serving as human sheild in Kargil if Indian Muslims failed to earn the certificate of patriotism.... than they can forget it that any thing will help.
All what indian Muslims are good for are to send Saudi money back to banks owned by hindus.

Please report for these BS posting.

The above was a statement made by you! now what exactly did u mean by that remark, did u forget to add something after the 2xvery or dust playing a smart @$$ here.

Now show me where I did that??

Read the above posts! Its not 'I' but 'we'. You even thanked him for that BS! Now if anyone say a word against that BS he is really bad!!! :blah:

Read the above posts! Its not 'I' but 'we'. You even thanked him for that BS! Now if anyone say a word against that BS he is really bad!!! :blah:

Dude get you head out of your back side! and read what you wrote;

You talk BS about Muslims in India thats problem!

I thanked the guy, about what he said. You accused me of saying something. So come up with something better, and also you are complaining about something that is a fact. Where as you and your country men spew their f!lth here all day long. Practice what you preach.

Muslims in India are Indian first then Muslim and they taught with secure modern culture thats why very very Muslims in India have extremist link, much less than other religions!

Now let me break down the above line of yours to you;

thats why very very Muslims in India have extremist link, much less than other religions!

read it now and tell me what it sounds like, and also no i am not trying to twist any thing or put words in your mouth. It is something that you had said.

Dude get you head out of your back side! and read what you wrote;

You talk BS about Muslims in India thats problem!

I thanked the guy, about what he said. You accused me of saying something. So come up with something better, and also you are complaining about something that is a fact. Where as you and your country men spew their f!lth here all day long. Practice what you preach.

Muslims in India are Indian first then Muslim and they taught with secure modern culture thats why very very Muslims in India have extremist link, much less than other religions!

Now let me break down the above line of yours to you;

thats why very very Muslims in India have extremist link, much less than other religions!

read it now and tell me what it sounds like, and also no i am not trying to twist any thing or put words in your mouth. It is something that you had said.

May I jump in here with due respect to all in this thread...

I think what the original was intended to be "very few muslims" and also clarifies it with "much less then other religions"

My few cents about me... Though a litlle off topic..

What i tried to say is I am born Hindu - believer in GOD. BUT BUT...

To me GOD is a medium to which we humans can transfer our fear of Unknown unknowns... and this can be done only with immense faith on HIM the GOD. The process of building faith on HIM or GOD is done through a mere tool called RELIGION.

If I can transfer the fear to a good friend of mine successfully then he is GOD to me. That is where all religion at the end of day leads to. Be it Hindu or Muslim or Sikh or Jew or Christian.... Religion is a set of defined good to have practices of life with certain meanings to it as per the region they first initiated. With due respect to all those created these religions doesnt mean we should be fighting in the name of it.

Yes I am being branded by my fellow Hindus as a non believer for my understanding of Religion. I dont care. As long as I dont indulge in hatred for others i am fine what i am.

indian muslims dont need a certificate to show patriotism...almost every indian believes in that....ABDUL RAHIM, ARUNA ASAF ALI, ABDUL KALAAM ..... list goes on...do they need a cetificate....off course not...

in the same way they dont need a certificate to be a good muslim to show to the muslims of other countries...

BTW this should be one of the few good things this bukhari has said.....
these bukhari,togadia,thakreys are all great liabilities to india..

The thing is most of the Indian muslims are poor, rich muslims went to Pakistan in 1947. Poor people are more prone to anti-nation activities since they don't have employment or money and anyone who offers them money (in this case Pakistan/ISI) they take it and not to mention poors are very emotional in nature so this muslim brotherhood propaganda works very well. On the other hand I have hardly seen educated, well to do Indian muslim to be indulging in anti-India activities.
This is global phenomenon, even poor muslims in Pakistan enroll in madarsas when they are given monetary incentives and then brain washed with ideologies and money to wage terrorist activities be it against Pakistan or India. It is education and money which makes all the difference.

After serving as human sheild in Kargil if Indian Muslims failed to earn the certificate of patriotism.... than they can forget it that any thing will help.
All what indian Muslims are good for are to send Saudi money back to banks owned by hindus.

Mr.batman,
can u ever think above hindu-muslim?????
as for ur human shield BS.....india is no banana republic,to sends troops to fight on the front on basis of there religion,if somebody is given the honor then he earned it through bravery......moreover its a duty of every indian to fight n strive for his country in his own profession....men joining the army know that.....
as for ur expert comment on sending money to banks(owned by hindus)......it shows the level of ur knowledge in commerce n banking alongwith ur extreme low level narrow mindedness ......
so my advice to u will be to refrain urself from such comments...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom