What's new

My Village wedding dish and Other Cuisine.

The meat is prepared by digging a hole in the ground ... Wood is burnt in that hole... Than when the wood turns into red hole coal.. The coal is taken out .. Sheep/lamb (over 1 years) is given a few cuts.. Salt is our Into those cuts... And buried.. The hole is covered with a metal plate and the coal is spread on it...:

View attachment 300330

KPK .. Hazar division.

oh so that's how the good stuff is made :enjoy:

Nope- coming back after a long time so no 'alerts' :(
Ah well...seems to have disappeared with the data loss.

But to reproduce . ...here you go.... This was supposed to be a picture of you....in between bans. All meant in good fun buddy. The thread made fun of everyone, so hope you take it in that spirit :enjoy:

image.jpg

Ah well...seems to have disappeared with the data loss.

But to reproduce . ...here you go.... This was supposed to be a picture of you....in between bans. All meant in good fun buddy. The thread made fun of everyone, so hope you take it in that spirit :enjoy:

View attachment 300334

well at least the kid's got the right attitude holding up that middle finger :lol::enjoy:

Village sick :(

:tup:

View attachment 300323 View attachment 300324 View attachment 300325

Our food is much different than both Pashtuns,Panjabis,Sindhis or other ethnic groups.,

It's not spicy.. Meat can be dried under the sun,cooked under a fire (buried),buried in charcoal/wood., or on stone..
The genuine, typical Pashtun cuisine itself is not spicy. Same is the case with central Asian cuisine.....Its Indian (as well as Punjab's and sindh's) cuisine which are very spicy.

Sir right now i have a big bottle of honey which we extracted by hosting honey bees in our trees at Home. We have an unwritten agreement with them under which we let them breed and feed their beelings and during next session the same year they let us take some portion of their honey. Interesting relationship though. That is quite common norm almost throughout KPK. We can start honey export if U are interested :P

If I had any sense for business, I would but your relationship with your bee friends is awesome and how life should be! :smitten:

LOL who is the other guy.. quite funny :lol:

That was Sen. Theodore Green, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. LBJ was so famous for his, in your face, hugging and back-slappping way of convincing people, it came to be known as "the Johnson treatment".

384438_original.jpg

Supreme Court Justice Abe Fortas getting a dose of the "treatment". :p:

The meat is prepared by digging a hole in the ground ... Wood is burnt in that hole... Than when the wood turns into red hot coal.. The coal is taken out .. Sheep/lamb (over 1 years) is given a few cuts.. Salt is put into those cuts... And buried.. The hole is covered with a metal plate and the coal is spread on it...:

You just can't go wrong cooking meat in the ground like that. Many cultures use that method and all the ones I have tried, work. Nothing cooks meat so tender and delicious. :agree:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom