What's new

Nawaz Sharif new dream - Pak-India-Bangladesh corridor

if CPEC delivered the benefits no one will be walking away
CPEC projects are already suspended. US wants to pull out Pak from any type of Chinese alliance or mega economic pacts.

if CPEC delivered the benefits no one will be walking away
Even if Oil was deserved in Pakistan, Pak would still be in same situation.

In last 50 years, people kept playing monopoly with land, instead of investing in any industry or anything useful.
You sell land,buy same land & resell it at higher price, artificially inflating the price. This happens everywhere but sadly in Pakistan thats the onlyway.
Another Military INC runs a multiple multi billion dollar businesses which cant sustain in a open market specially when you have competition, it uses its muscles to manage lawmakers so it gets better terms compared to others.

Pakistan has a really young population right now but biggest issue is it cant even use it just like its other resources few which have the means are leaving

I wouldn't keep my hopes high that Pakistan and India would become open markets, Military will never let that happen to its own business.

Lets for the sake of Pak imagine everyone is on same page and we start getting goods directly from indian instead of Dubai route. At it cheaper rate it will kill any industry which remains in Pakistan Pak solely being Importer and India bring exporter which has its own issues

There is a lot of disinformation flying around.

Nawaz Sharif gave some hints on what the establishment plans are. De-escalation with India, forgetting Kashmir, gradual rollback of CPEC, playing second fiddle to India.

Whether that materializes, remains to be seen.

I am still hopeful this artificial team of Sharifs, Kakars, Asim and his Corp Commanders won’t be able to make it stick.

The movement is just too inorganic to be sustainable.

Well keep dreaming you fat sob 😁

Last edited:
There is a lot of disinformation flying around.

Nawaz Sharif gave some hints on what the establishment plans are. De-escalation with India, forgetting Kashmir, gradual rollback of CPEC, playing second fiddle to India.

Whether that materializes, remains to be seen.

I am still hopeful this artificial team of Sharifs, Kakars, Asim and his Corp Commander won’t be able to make it stick.

The movement is just too inorganic to be sustainable.
Moeed Pirzada was hinting that, the elections might not happen still. Do you think they will happen? Will be interesting to see what happens, given Khan saab's continued popularity in the masses.

Moeed Pirzada was hinting that, the elections might not happen still. Do you think they will happen? Will be interesting to see what happens, given Khan saab's continued popularity in the masses.
Delayed for atleast another 6 months.

It depends on establishment’s confidence in its rigging abilities ie how many politicians they can switch, tampering with voter list (ongoing with NADRA’s chief appointment), polling day riggings. Hence, another 6 months atleast.

And Kakar’s performance, which at the moment there is nothing to show for. The downward spiral in economic indicators have not been arrested.

The capital flight is real. The real estate market is down in terms of Rs. Inflation is getting worse as it takes time for a trickling effect.

That’s why I say the hotch potch team cannot sustain their control of the situation for a very long time. As every day passes by they’d need an even heavy hand to keep the status quo.

The Overseas Pakistanis in US, UK, Canada should really get their act together and force the establishment to withdraw. This is not impossible as establishment fanboys would have us believe.

If the duffers were in total control, we’d all be singing nagmes holding the Corp Commanders in high regard. The situation is unprecedented for these cucks.

Delayed for atleast another 6 months.

It depends on establishment’s confidence in its rigging abilities ie how many politicians they can switch, tampering with voter list (ongoing with NADRA’s chief appointment), polling day riggings. Hence, another 6 months atleast.

And Kakar’s performance, which at the moment there is nothing to show for. The downward spiral in economic indicators have not been arrested.

The capital flight is real. The real estate market is down in terms of Rs. Inflation is getting worse as it takes time for a trickling effect.

That’s why I say the hotch potch team cannot sustain their control of the situation for a very long time. As every day passes by they’d need an even heavy hand to keep the status quo.
Khan saab needs a re-work on his strategy I feel

While many will be angry, and Khan saab himself will not do it mostly -- Maybe he should take a break, and go spend time with family by taking a deal for now. There is no need for him to suffer more, he has done what he can.

Am really wondering still, what made PA to do this reversal. It can't be the US backing alone.

Khan saab needs a re-work on his strategy I feel

While many will be angry, and Khan saab himself will not do it mostly -- Maybe he should take a break, and go spend time with family by taking a deal for now. There is no need for him to suffer more, he has done what he can.

Am really wondering still, what made PA to do this reversal. It can't be the US backing alone.
IK and PTI are not able to do anything currently. Most of them are in jail.

If Imran Khan is ok being in jail, I’d advise him to stay there. Let the Asims and Sharifs juggle and make mistakes. An absconder getting protocol and flying down to Minar e Pakistan for a failed jalsa would have exposed these cucks further.

My advise for PTI would be to ride these hard times out and let the opposition keep exposing themselves.

Even if they win elections, they’ll go back to their corrupt and old ways of working. The public will realize and lets hope the military officers do as well.

CPEC projects are already suspended. US wants to pull out Pak from any type of Chinese alliance or mega economic pacts.

little economic growth to show for from $30 billion in CPEC projects

The Overseas Pakistanis in US, UK, Canada should really get their act together and force the establishment to withdraw. This is not impossible as establishment fanboys would have us believe.

Even with Imran Khan overseas Pakistanis are close to halting their investments

Kewl.

After Grand Trunk Road comes Economic Jizya Motorway.

I don’t buy the narrative CPEC didn’t help Pakistan’s cause, as some Indians would have us believe.

There have been investments in roads, railways, dams in CPEC that has helped Pakistan in terms of investment and added value.

There are other projects which due to corrupt politicians yearn for kickbacks have caused massive losses to Pakistan. (Eg Sahiwal Power Project, some IPPs)

Pakistan’s problems are not new that they cannot be solved. Many developing countries faced the same problems and came out of it. All they need is a sincere leadership, rule of law and institutions working within their boundaries. At the moment, it doesn’t look like its happening.

I don’t buy the narrative CPEC didn’t help Pakistan’s cause, as some Indians would have us believe.

There have been investments in roads, railways, dams in CPEC that has helped Pakistan in terms of investment and added value.

Dams, road, railways are not an end in itself. If they do not improve the GDP and exports it is a liability which is what CPEC has turned out. A hint - loans have to be repaid

That's a simplistic conclusion.

There are some projects that has achieved good ROIs while others not. Some of CPEC projects have enabled exports and improved logistics.

A loan taken to undertake a project with good ROI is worth the loan+interest that needs to be repaid.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom