What's new

New Mods: T-Faz and Sparklingway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its good to have you guys on team. Specially Sparklingway.

@Benny

If Zaki bhai deserve to become a mod tu phir AZADPAKISTAN ney kiya kasoor kiya hai :lol: No offence zaki bhai. Just kidding

Congratulations T-Faz and Sparklingway.

Its good to have you guys on team. Specially Sparklingway.

@Benny

If Zaki bhai deserve to become a mod tu phir AZADPAKISTAN ney kiya kasoor kiya hai :lol: No offence zaki bhai. Just kidding

I dont see him much often in the forum.. He usually comes and make a comment and dissappear while Zaki is online most of the time in this forum and has never taken anything against anybody to my knowledge and appreciates what is good and right.

Congrats to both of you!!!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:
i believe this was a really great choice ..
2 of the most sane headed ppl on this forum!!!!!!
Congrats to both may u improve the quality and reputation of defence.pk to even grt height ... working alng with the currents MODS

syntax_error

:coffee:

Congrats to both new MODs. :cheers: Especially Sparklingway...I have always admired his clear understanding & depth of his arguments.

Thanks for all your comments, unfortunately I will not be able to go about my old ways anymore. ;)

But as they say, 'You win some, you lose some'.

Thanks for all your comments, unfortunately I will not be able to go about my old ways anymore. ;)

But as they say, 'You win some, you lose some'.

First of all, congratulations.You truly deserve it and we all wait how much unbiased and sensible you can be.

I guess you have a valid point, i have a lot of recommendations for many members if they become mods maybe they will start behaving.:D:D

Wish you all the best as new mods in this high traffic forum which can make the life of a mod really pain sticking. Congratulations.

Congratulations T-Faz and Sparklingway.

Is this reason due to PAFAce and ajpirzada not active lately, correct?

TechLahore, you are doing great job! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom