What's new

Next moves: Elections or Restoration of Assembly? Supreme Court Ruling? American Sponsored Regime Change worked or Failed?

Formation of national government to undertake reforms and ensure constitutional reforms are robust to not plunge the country into constitutional chaos every now and then.

Supreme Court should work closely with ECP to deliver relief to administrative burden of the country.

NAB laws amended by foreign dictated PTI government should be repealed as well as whistleblower ordinances and amnesty schemes offered to fans and family of PTi supremo.

Formation of national government to undertake reforms and ensure constitutional reforms are robust to not plunge the country into constitutional chaos every now and then.

Supreme Court should work closely with ECP to deliver relief to administrative burden of the country.

NAB laws amended by foreign dictated PTI government should be repealed as well as whistleblower ordinances and amnesty schemes offered to fans and family of PTi supremo.
You people have literally no shame.

Need national govt
I would recomend key members to lead the govt
Maulana should be president of pakistan
Ishaq dar finance minister
Ayyan ali SBP head since she is good at carrying cash
zardari punjab governor while aleem khan should be CM now since he is no longer corrupt or has NAB cases
We should ask maryum nawaz to lead PTV so we can have some free ****
Also need nawaz sharif to become head of NAB since he cant hold any other office
MQM karachi governor and altaf hussain CM sindh
Maqsood chaprasi KPK governor

Need national govt
I would recomend key members to lead the govt
Maulana should be president of pakistan
Ishaq dar finance minister
Ayyan ali SBP head since she is good at carrying cash
zardari punjab governor while aleem khan should be CM now since he is no longer corrupt or has NAB cases
We should ask maryum nawaz to lead PTV so we can have some free ****
Also need nawaz sharif to become head of NAB since he cant hold any other office
MQM karachi governor and altaf hussain CM sindh
Maqsood chaprasi KPK governor

History is witness that practicality has never been a national characteristic of our nation.

Mr. Niaxi was introduced to once again breath life into status quo after 3 decades instilled monotony and people became suspecting.

It was only through hardwork put by the cricketer that old guard could return to their old hunting grounds.

You people have literally no shame.

And thanks to Niazi we have no institutions as well. Every single of em eroded and sliced to the bare bones.

History is witness that practicality has never been a national characteristic of our nation.

Mr. Niaxi was introduced to once again breath life into status quo after 3 decades instilled monotony and people became suspecting.

It was only through hardwork put by the cricketer that old guard could return to their old hunting grounds.

And thanks to Niazi we have no institutions as well. Every single of em eroded and sliced to the bare bones.
Atleast we have reliable "lohaar" high court

It will be elections. SC will take a pragmatic approach.
Unless the ambassador communique comes to SC and all skeletons brought out in the open. That would be very fascinating to watch. Many heads will roll.
I hope the communique is presented in the SC along with relevant evidence of meetings with day, time.

I will speak truth and the whole truth so help me God.

Back
Top Bottom