What's new

No more COAS sticky threads

No more Desk of COAS threads now and going forward

• Disagree: No we are also like cherry blossom.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GriffinsRule

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I think it's time this forum stops being a mouth piece of the COAS. It is the biggest indicator of putting people in front and above any institution and it also serves zero purpose as the same news is shared in other threads simultaneously.

I think it's time this forum stops being a mouth piece of the COAS. It is the biggest indicator of putting people in front and above any institution and it also serves zero purpose as the same news is shared in other threads simultaneously.

I would disagree that this forum is a mouthpiece of COAS. It has been a forum that has exhibited freedom of expression in a very positive way.

There's an educated t.c segment in our society which considers him their "fill in the blanks to your liking"

How about a separate sub-group for all the (c)yhutias - where they can openly worship IK and curse everyone else as the devil? Rather than ruining every single thread on this forum with the same BS.

How about a separate sub-group for all the (c)yhutias - where they can openly worship IK and curse everyone else as the devil? Rather than ruining every single thread on this forum with the same BS.

It is a joy to see Noonie killers like you fume. Papa Bajwa is going down soon.

I don't see objection about COAS threads however the COAS need to be operating in line with interest of Pakistani Citizen, helping with election process, when possible, to de-escalate political unrest

The present issue is due to failure of COAS and people relations

After new elections I do not see the threads to continue for future COAS

In most countries of world, the COAS's main responsibility is to secure state form foreign aggression. There is far less of a COAS to people contact

I don't see objection about COAS threads however the COAS need to be operating in line with interest of Pakistani Citizen, helping with election process, when possible, to de-escalate political unrest

The present issue is due to failure of COAS and people relations

After new elections I do not see the threads to continue for future COAS

It is clear. In Pakistan we have always had division among those that want to serve papa America on the basis of what they term a balanced foreign policy. Now this group which by all means is a fringe minority and has traditionally enjoyed power is facing opposition from those that seek an independent foreign policy. It is a clash between two sides. One side that wants to enforce a balanced foreign policy versus those that seek an independent foreign policy.

I have a feeling that this time the minority will lose and the majority will impose an independent foreign policy. Imran Khan just isn't going to stop. The lovers of a balanced foreign policy have found their worst nightmare in the form of Imran Khan.

For me it would be of interest when COAS will issue a full apology to ex-service man whose salaries were stopped after retirement, this is example of news which interest me

Or what actions the Military is taking to ensure honest and fair elections take place
Considering how brutally unbiased the Election commissioner of Pakistan is

To Move forward, New Election Commissioner is needed and Immediate Elections

Similarly bring in up future General and Secret service head who enjoy a "clean chit character" and "reputation" with people of Pakistan

Clean Chit Character: Have no controversial Past
Clean Chit Secret Service Character : Have no Controversial Past

We have had serious violation of Trust with Kidnappings of Pakistani Citizen on Pakistani Soil up to level of Senator of Pakistan, this is considered gross Negligence of abuse of Power which requires to be reviewed

The matter of Kidnapping and Naked Torture in Islamabad is serious criminal act

Under normal circumstances I did not mind reading the press releases and seeing some articles on forum

Last edited:
Salaam

I don't see a problem with them since this is a military related forum and COAS is a military position. Regardless of who holds it, news and discussion related specifically to the COAS (in professional terms) seems well in line with the type of forum this is.

With regards to the forum being a mouthpiece, I think we see plenty of open criticism of the military leadership in both political and nonpolitical matters.

This is Army's forum. Army is led by COAS, so a thread on COAS makes sense.

COAS is the voice between Army and Public through ISPR.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom