What's new

No need to demand resignation from CJP Iftikhar: Gilani

BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
No need to demand resignation from CJP Iftikhar: Gilani

LAHORE: Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani has clarified that there was no allegation against Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry's son Dr Arsalan, so there was no need to demand resignation form the CJP on ethical grounds.

The prime minister was replying to queries by a select group of journalists at a press briefing at the State Guest House in Lahore.

Deal is in making!

Sir when CJ was not restored he didn't made any deal than and he will never make a deal but this and this corrupt Gillani is not in position of making deal he has always tried to protect his sons but CJ brought his son in front of open court and now his son will end up in Jail most probably

Gilani family was so openly corrupt that even kids of Pakistan knew about him. There rate was very high!
Go ask the chairman of NHA, how does the award of contracts took place and ask the contractors who paid bribes.
Many had been bankrupted in the process!
CJ did took action on heroin case when it was in media... but this power play does not justify his own corruption and that of his son!
Imagine if some army person had met Malik Riaz! same (not so) holy CJ have had awarded death penalty!

If you remember it was the Hamid Mir and Geo who broke the stories first.
Ask both who gave them the story!

Now playing ignorant :disagree:

6-13-2012_110053_1.gif

And this bit-ch too: :moil:

If CJ son commits corruption, it’s news: Asma Jehangir

Nothing wrong in meeting with CJP: PM

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani on Wednesday said that meetings with Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Iftikhar Chaudhry were not objectionable and the government enjoyed good relations with judiciary.
:cheesy:

So finally a Gilani confirms of meetings with CJ.

One question less,, two more to go!

IMO, it is not correct for CJ to meet Gilani in evening, while he was hearing Gilani's case in mornings. Case ended with 30 seconds court presence.

Nawaz vows to frustrate conspiracies against CJP

LAHORE: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President Nawaz Sharif said on Wednesday the Pakistani nation was well aware of conspiracies and hidden motives behind the recent campaign against the Supreme Court (SC) and his party would never allow them to succeed.

In a statement, the PML-N chief said that despite all conspiracies against judiciary, patriotic political parties, civil society, intellectuals and people of Pakistan stand firmly with Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry and an independent judiciary to ensure predominance of the rule of law.

“Those misguided elements who consider that they can undermine judiciary through their deceptive tactics should realise that they would never be able to hide their crime and get away from the grip of law as decisions are now being made by Pakistan’s free and independent judiciary,” he said. He said that contrary to the past practices, the chief justice, by bringing his own son before the court of law, had established a positive tradition.

“It is need of the hour that golden principles of justice, put in practice by the chief justice, are further strengthened,” Nawaz added.

I don't want to challenge any one but... this is what is called GANG BANG of Malik Riaz.
This is exactly what Malik Riaz said that all of them have black mailed him at some point!
He helped them but they never returned the favor and continue to ask more and more.

I'm still waiting for the Imran Khan and his convict gang!

I already said that all those who got CJ reinstated by an executive order, would have no choice but to save this holy cow from slaughter.

Nothing wrong in meeting with CJP: PM

:cheesy:

So finally a Gilani confirms of meetings with CJ.

One question less,, two more to go!

IMO, it is not correct for CJ to meet Gilani in evening, while he was hearing Gilani's case in mornings. Case ended with 30 seconds court presence.
Mr for your information These meetings were reported on front pages Sir have you forgotten these meetings took place during NRO case was being heard and whole media was there man don't act as a joker whole media whole Pakistan knows about that meeting and their is no ban on CJ to meet Government men but still The verdict was against CJ and first prove his corruption before talking **** as you always do

I mean look at the rumor mill in action.

Did the CJP took any money?

Most people say no, Malik Riaz said no first now says yes.

What is his way of proving?

CJP met me. CJP went to an associates house?

This has nothing to do with taking bribes even if its right. The only incidents they are pointing too is at a time when the CJP was on a deposed status.

He had the opportunity to earn in over 1 Arab rupees from the PML-Q government, twice as that from the current government both which he refused... and what does he fall for? 40 crore rupees?

I already said that all those who got CJ reinstated by an executive order, would have no choice but to save this holy cow from slaughter.

As opposed to the masoom Allah mian ki gayen status you are giving to a corrupt person like Malik Riaz whose land grab mafia has wreaked havoc by stealing national land for his housing societies?

I mean look at the rumor mill in action.

Did the CJP took any money?

Most people say no, Malik Riaz said no first now says yes.

What is his way of proving?

CJP met me. CJP went to an associates house?

This has nothing to do with taking bribes even if its right. The only incidents they are pointing too is at a time when the CJP was on a deposed status.

He had the opportunity to earn in over 1 Arab rupees from the PML-Q government, twice as that from the current government both which he refused... and what does he fall for? 40 crore rupees?

Right on spot…..and Devil’s advocates (mainly APML supporters amongst whom some oftenly disguise them as PTIans) just tells me one thing more, Who is the Blackmailer & DON??

The Person who took pictures and makes Videos or the persons whom those pictures/videos are made:azn:

The game is played by the massively corrupt Politicians, they have proven once again that they are the enemy of the state.

This gang bang is going to be ended just like, zulfiqar mirza and younis habib episodes, News channels in pakistan now a days r like sunday markets they ill scream and sell this nonsense as long as they r getting sponsers and ratings.

As opposed to the masoom Allah mian ki gayen status you are giving to a corrupt person like Malik Riaz whose land grab mafia has wreaked havoc by stealing national land for his housing societies?

- Again, don't issue verdict until proven guilty.
- How surprising, humbles like you know of havoc but Azad Adlia failed to notice... missing su moto!
- My sentence you quote... by no means imply Malik Riaz , as any you labeled.
- You are confusing land development and grabing. Unfortunately, labeling and baseless blaming is a form of blackmailing.
- You completely forget Malik Riaz profit is land development with optimized resources. While land belongs to the owners who paid market price and trusted Malik Riaz more than Govt. of Pakistan.
- You seem to lack understanding of economics involved in business of Malik Riaz. Remember the failed steel mill deal which was canceled by CJ, hence the consequences.

- Again, don't issue verdict until proven guilty.
- How surprising, humbles like you know of havoc but Azad Adlia failed to notice... missing su moto!
- My sentence you quote... by no means imply Malik Riaz , as any you labeled.
- You are confusing land development and grabing. Unfortunately, labeling and baseless blaming is a form of blackmailing.
- You completely forget Malik Riaz profit is land development with optimized resources. While land belongs to the owners who paid market price and trusted Malik Riaz more than Govt. of Pakistan.
- You seem to lack understanding of economics involved in business of Malik Riaz. Remember the failed steel mill deal which was canceled by CJ, hence the consequences.
Mr the land was not sold to Malik Riaz for development he captured it and just gave some money to corrupt governments and they let him do what ever he wanted from a clerk in 12 years he becomes a zillionare every one knows how can that happen

Right on spot…..and Devil’s advocates (mainly APML supporters amongst whom some oftenly disguise them as PTIans) just tells me one thing more, Who is the Blackmailer & DON??

The Person who took pictures and makes Videos or the persons whom those pictures/videos are made:azn:

I have never commented your posts because i do not consider N.Sharif able enough to be my leader, but i respect your opinions, which were never personal un-like PTI elite.

Today, i'm compelled to answer you, just to appreciate the straight forwardness in you.

You associate me with APML, that is the most close one should label me. yet i'm not APML (until today)

Point is, some hypocrites label me as most distant as, PPP, Arab, Turk, Sunni, Wahabi and even Israeli, not only it is obvious i'm non but i have categorical and repeatedly cleared my position in detail, over and again.

Quite ammusingly, from last few days i have been repeatedly and unnecessarily being blamed as PPP by hypocritical members of hypocritical party.

If you want to know, what is my manifesto?

I support any one, who is doing tangible goods for my country Pakistan.
Rest of the politicians, leaders and judges can go to hell.

I'm honest enough to tell you i did registered with PTI many years ago, even before i came to know of P.Musharraf.
I did not pursued my party membership, because i believed Imran Khan is not serious and un-neccesarily uncompromising!

See i was ambassador of change when people were looking at N.Sharif as idol and yes, IK has changed dramatically, but still i'm not with him for few reasons:

1- I met even a bigger visionary and leader i.e. P.Musharaf.
2- Im searching for the reason why suddenly Imran Khan has changed from no compromise to over compromised personality.
3- $hit like, Javed Hashmi cannot be my leader.

P.S.: The day i find any one better than Musharraf, I'll abondon him too. However, this does not mean i start bad mouthing him. un-like current PTI leadership.

Mr the land was not sold to Malik Riaz for development he captured it and just gave some money to corrupt governments and they let him do what ever he wanted from a clerk in 12 years he becomes a zillionare every one knows how can that happen

for answer, please read my post again. bullet # 2 :wave:

their is no ban on CJ to meet Government men

You have been very humble in describing Gilani & Zardari as govt. men

for answer, please read my post again. bullet # 2 :wave:
Mr I have another piece of thrash and nothing else and for your information first prove CJ has done any corruption than talk **** against him and as you don't have any prove than stop proving yourself ............... Malik Riaz captured most of the land and than developed societies and now playing in the hands of agencies and corrupt PPP government and loved by disaster Musharraf supporters

[

Back
Top Bottom