What's new

OIC held Special Meeting Discussing Palestine on 18 October in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Is that the only option.
By sacrificing 1.6 billion Muslim ?

Let be clear now, Palestine should gets its freedom under UN decision, but we should understand our limitation.

Hamas always made things more difficult for Palestinians as every attack they made always cause multi time suffering of Palestinian people due to Israel cruel retalliations

I have had my stance regarding Hamas for long in here. That group is lead by emotional guy

Last edited:
By sacrificing 1.6 billion Muslim ?
Are you mad? How about Arabs cut off relations with Israel. Handing off to OIC means they are probably not going to do it.

When it comes to Israel, Arab League is more effective than OIC. Their individual state policy is what matters.

Are you mad? How about Arabs cut off relations with Israel. Handing off to OIC means they are probably not going to do it.

When it comes to Israel, Arab League is more effective than OIC. Their individual state policy is what matters.
Mad ? You should see your previous respond to my statement dude.

Better you who live in Western countries shut up. OIC as representation of Muslim nations will do what is necessary to do

Mad ? You should see your previous respond to my statement dude.

Better you who live in Western countries shut up. OIC as representation of Muslim nations will do what is necessary to do
Your reading comprehension problem. I asked, is that the only option to your crazy question suggesting OIC declaring war on USA.

Your reading comprehension problem. I asked, is that the only option to your crazy question suggesting OIC declaring war on USA.
I never said OIC to declare war to USA duh...Go read my previous statements as my respond to one Pakistani member.

I never said OIC to declare war to USA duh...Go read my previous statements as my respond to one Pakistani member.
There is big difference between asking, is that the only option which is rhetorical question (the answer is No), and stating that is the only option!

OIC is a toothless organization. Saudi Arabia uses it when they don't want bilateral issue with America. When it is about oil price they are ready to declare jihad.

OIC is nothing but joke
at most they will come up with condemn the act of Israel

Never under estimate diplomatic fight and diplomatic pressure. If there is no diplomatic pressures, Israel will harm more Palestinians and will destroy Gaza more.

This diplomatic effort is still needed. OIC will work under its limitation. Muslim nations will keep strengthen their cooperation and improve their unity over times......InshaAllah.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom