What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well, fool is their boss. so I thought its best to ask the league head honcho on pdf.
FyK2OfHWAAIzs_w

I only followed CSGO pro esports scene back in the good old days of 2013-15. Back when NiP vs Fnatic was the shit. Fnatic lineup was scary good but I always rooted for NiP as the underdogs.

I remember watching the pros play, thinking I was getting better by doing so :lol:

Ouch. That was dirty. :D

@_NOBODY_
@PanzerKiel , sir, you've played Counter Strike? Pleasantly surprised, if so. No offense, but I thought you were an older gentlemen, like Joe Shearer.

@PanzerKiel , sir, you've played Counter Strike? Pleasantly surprised, if so. No offense, but I thought you were an older gentlemen, like Joe Shearer.
I'm old, but been a gamer since 1995. Still got a gaming laptop. Play every day. CS, MOHAA, COD all versions, Battlefield all versions, naval simulators, fighter simulators.... Twenty years ago was a daily visitor of gaming cafes in Rawalpindi, 6th road mostly....

I'm old, but been a gamer since 1995. Still got a gaming laptop. Play every day. CS, MOHAA, COD all versions, Battlefield all versions, naval simulators, fighter simulators.... Twenty years ago was a daily visitor of gaming cafes in Rawalpindi, 6th road mostly....
Then go get WARNO - its out and not bad - this op tooks some thinking

Thank you. I was quite surprised.
@RescueRanger also threw me off by referencing some young people stuff (don't recall what it was). I had suspected he might be in his 40s at least. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom