What's new

Over100 US air sorties confront over 300 Chinese air sorties in east China sea.

On the other hand, BD produce 96% of the world syringe in the US, that supply to China, I want to see how Chinese Hospital do without BD syringe......
You don't have to worry about China, worry more about US, hah
d4261e39e6c76685fb492f8c16cc4ee4.png

Who tell you they can't produce surgical mask and ventilators?

You do know the biggest Medical Ventilator company was in the US, right, and at the onset of COVID, China is the one that begging the US for mask and ventilator.
His logic is: import = cannot produce.

And this logic only applies to the United States.

I mean if someone says that China cannot produce rice because they are buying rice from India, BeijingWalker will disagree.

Again, that's because you China bitch to US about sending PPE and Mask to help with COVID and we send those PPE and Mask to you and making ourselves vulnerable.

Should have just let you people died.
It's common business practice and we don't wide spread shortage like what happen all across US hospitals, how much China bought from US, how much US bought from China?

You don't have to worry about China, worry more about US, hah
d4261e39e6c76685fb492f8c16cc4ee4.png
As if I will worry about you.

I mean, you are too stupid to understand medical industry are largely depends on the US, that's not my concern.

The problem is can you produce enough, you do know what happened in US during early stage of the pandemic, don't you?

As if I will worry about you.

I mean, you are too stupid to understand medical industry are largely depends on the US, that's not my concern.
If I tell you US depends more on China when it comes to drugs and medical devices you would be very surprised, would you?

5352574c-f273-11ea-8f3b-07283e3f3bd8_image_hires_123237.jpg

Last year, about 40 per cent of the antibiotics imported to the US came from China, including 90 per cent of chloramphenicol, 93 per cent of tetracyclines and 52 per cent of penicillin, according to data from the US International Trade Commission.

Reliance on China for the supply of some basic medicines is a vulnerability for the US and an advantage to Beijing, according to Zhang Weiwei, a professor of international relations at Fudan University, who is known for his nationalist views.

He said in a speech earlier this year that “all hospitals in the US would have to close without China’s supplies”, given its overdependence on Chinese antibiotics.

Last year, China exported US$9.8 billion in medical supplies and US$7.4 billion in organic chemicals – a figure that includes active pharmaceutical ingredients and antibiotics – to the US, according to data from China Customs.

If it were to adopt the nuclear option of withholding medicine supplies, it would be nearly impossible for the US to reshore manufacturingor find alternative supplies in the short term, said Shi.

And this logic only applies to the United States I mean if someone says that China cannot produce rice because they are buying rice from India, BeijingWalker will certainly disagree.
TO begin with, that dude don't even know US is the biggest medical supplier in the world. Not just for smaller stuff like syringe but almost all Machine used in medical science field are from the US, from the CT scanner to the smaller ventilator.

I mean it would have a larger chance you will see a Chinese hospital armed with BD Med or GE med technology made in the US than a US hospital armed with a Chinese medical technology that is made in China

And then the dude keep blabbing about the time we send almost all our surgical mask and PPE to China and then subsequently we ran out of stock when COVID hit us. And he ignores the fact that the supplies shortage, that was caused by sending our stuff to China, has now subsided. But then what do you expect that dude to say? He don't know anything.

TO begin with, that dude don't even know US is the biggest medical supplier in the world.
LoL, Surely I don't know, and what you know?

The problem is can you produce enough, you do know what happened in US during early stage of the pandemic, don't you?

If I tell you US depends more on China when it comes to drugs and medical devices you would be very surprised, would you?

5352574c-f273-11ea-8f3b-07283e3f3bd8_image_hires_123237.jpg
If I tell you China depends on US supplies of insulin, would it surprise you??

Or China import most of the Ibuprofen from India, Vietnam and the US, would it suprise you??

LoL, Surely I don't know, and what you know?

You do know Pharmaceutical and Medical are two different field, right??

You can't go get a medical degree and work in pharmaceutical field (Well, you probably can in some research area) but you definitely cannot get a pharmacology degree and work in Medical Science field.

Last edited:
If I tell you China depends on US supplies of insulin, would it surprise you??

Or China import most of the Ibuprofen from India, Vietnam and the US, would it suprise you??

No, you depend China on insulin

Rosemary Gibson on U.S. Reliance on China for Lifesaving Drugs​

Given the growing trade war and animosity between the two countries, the utter dependence on China for the U.S.'s basic medicines also poses a national security threat. China's drug manufacturing dominance gives it a nuclear option in the ongoing trade war. Millions of Americans could die without access to lifesaving medications if China decides to weaponize its drug-making.
_20221029165705-png.890422

No, you depend China on insulin

Rosemary Gibson on U.S. Reliance on China for Lifesaving Drugs​

_20221029165705-png.890422
lol......

China don't have the material to made Insulin.....unless you are talking about harvesting human insulin from Pancreas from the 1.4 billons Chinese.........

It's not like you can make it out of nothing.......

Actually, do you even know what do you need to make insulin??

lol......

China don't have the material to made Insulin.....unless you are talking about harvesting human insulin from Pancreas from the 1.4 billons Chinese.........

It's not like you can make it out of nothing.......

Actually, do you even know what do you need to make insulin??

China can make do ok, China can go without US and largely fine, but US will suffer millions of deaths without China, the pandemic in US had already shown this clear fact.

China can make do ok, China can go without US and largely fine, but US will suffer millions of deaths without China, the pandemic in US had already shown this clear fact.
Sure, China has labs in China that have that specific strain of e-Coli and that specific human gene to produce enough Insulin that to be used in Human, I believe you

Again, it's quite obviously you don't know drugs are produced differently, some drugs are made by culturing bacteria (which is called Fermentation, which is how Antibiotic were made) Some are made from living organism or is part of living organism, also know and Biologic, this is how Insulin was made. And then there are drugs that made by chemical reaction like pseudoephedrine

But then why do I feel like I am talking to a cow on this? Where you will just COVID this and that and chalk it off.

no doubt about the reliability of Chinese technology including their jet engines.
the only thing open for debate is the claim about how good or better they are compared to established Icons in the West.

LOL

Now it’s “no doubt about the reliability of Chinese technology including their jet engines”. This wasn’t your viewpoint in another thread.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom