What's new

Pakistan Space and Satellite Developments

Our SAR program is based on decades of R&D in this field

http://www.caneus.org/sstdm/presentations/day2/Session3/02-TMisra_SSTDM_01042014.pdf

Suparco has been in existence for about 50 years-what have it delivered ?Our space agency have delivered excellent results. And for all the 'sanctions' and '' excuses,we were under the same constraints when we started our SLV program.

Lets not even talk about Pakistan's aerospace industry.
No sir, although the same embargoes on you guys also, but you get ultimately what you want to get. Ground reality all different for you and us. Even Israel is under almost same embargoes(I was surprised by this fact, even germany is under many such embargoes), but even american cruise missile experts go to Israel on deputation.
I can tell you many many more examples, which as engineer(electronic embedded systems) I know for sure, but that comes under sensitive info.
America imposes such embargoes to deal with nations individually. Same lala ji strategy. They impose same embargoes on almost all, then after some negotiation and bargain some countries manage to get some incentives, and other remain Pakistan.

No sir, although the same embargoes on you guys also, but you get ultimately what you want to get. Ground reality all different for you and us. Even Israel is under almost same embargoes(I was surprised by this fact, even germany is under many such embargoes), but even american cruise missile experts go to Israel on deputation.
I can tell you many many more examples, which as engineer(electronic embedded systems) I know for sure, but that comes under sensitive info.
America imposes such embargoes to deal with nations individually. Same lala ji strategy. They impose same embargoes on almost all, then after some negotiation and bargain some countries manage to get some incentives, and other remain Pakistan.

You have any evidence for this 'international help' to India,in the case of space research ?

You have any evidence for this 'international help' to India,in the case of space research ?
:) Yes, by God yes. But for General, and that also includes SPACE applications related things(software + hardware).

That's not 'help'.
Yes I know they charge you for it. But we are denied even if we are ready to pay. And USA donot let any other country to develop those things.
Although Germany provides many technologies to USA, but they are not allowed to use that R&D results to develop industry in their own country. Thats brutal, but Germans are facing it, and so is the rest of the world, but this brutality varies from country to country.

Viking engine development had Indian involvement,we supplied our own Manpower to CNES,and got the technology in return.And Vikas isn't exactly the Viking.

Uh yes it is. It has been modified slightly to burn longer, but it's based entirely on the Viking-4A. In addition, your Vikas required imported parts from france until those parts were manufactured locally later on.

You said you required evidence for international help. I just gave you one.

Uh yes it is. It has been modified slightly to burn longer, but it's based entirely on the Viking-4A. In addition, your Vikas required imported parts from france until those parts were manufactured locally later on.

You said you required evidence for international help. I just gave you one.

You can't say 'entirely based on',since you don't have much of the data about Viking.

There are hardly any imported parts-If you didn't knew,Vikas engine had to wait until the production facilities were established by MTAR & Godrej in India.

And its hardly help.We paid for it in manpower & transducers.

Yes I know they charge you for it. But we are denied even if we are ready to pay. And USA donot let any other country to develop those things.

These are not good excuses for not developing launch capability on your own.

You can't say 'entirely based on',since you don't have much of the data about Viking.

There are hardly any imported parts-If you didn't knew,Vikas engine had to wait until the production facilities were established by MTAR & Godrej in India.

And its hardly help.We paid for it in manpower & transducers.

You seem to suffer from reading comprehension issues. Publicly available info states that the Vikas was based-off the Viking engine, and that key components had to be imported. Afterwards, the imported parts were manufactured domestically in India.

Indians going to France to learn to make a rocket engine based of an existing design is an example of international help.

Im telling you we would have had a great space program if it was needed.

The same way the Soviets where able to easily launch satellites in a short amount of time to monitor the US and keep up with them, Pakistan would had done the same. The thing is there isn't anything to monitor, India's defence industry is quite insignificant. They Import all there weapons, making the need for earth observing satellites to spy on the Indians redundant.

I read in the media that during his last visit to China, Musharraf discussed the possibility of sending first Pak astronaut into space with China soon. :yahoo:

I can't wait to see that happen.
:flag:

Thats a bit far fetched! We are years off making our own advanced satellites. Simply because we dont have the funds, the knowledge and capability.

Im telling you we would have had a great space program if it was needed.

The same way the Soviets where able to easily launch satellites in a short amount of time to monitor the US and keep up with them, Pakistan would had done the same. The thing is there isn't anything to monitor, India's defence industry is quite insignificant. They Import all there weapons, making the need for earth observing satellites to spy on the Indians redundant.
We need better satellites to provide advance notice on weather patterns, plate tectonics, mineral research and even border control.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom