hmmmm , i would say...

1 nadia hussain.
2 mehreen.
3 iman ali
4 ayesha khan.
5 sunita marshall.

Here she is Kashmala

:undecided::smitten::toast_sign::cheesy::coffee:

ummm tkx 'daredevil' ......Yes I may prefer Kashmala as one of the few other choices upon the curerent media oriented celabrities ;)...She may be 1st but not last :cool:

Last edited:
Yes, she's a rising star and a very elegant lady.

But Iman is my favorite....a natural beauty! :smitten:
Here's a picture with almost no make up. :enjoy:

2c17398e4c04ba7aa3ee0ddc3fd11bf8.jpg

Yes, she's a rising star and a very elegant lady.

Oh God ......what a pose:whistle:.........its force me to replace with Kashmala;)

Yar Neo Bro aap key "sense of humor" ka bhi jawab nahi...simple but the best in natural ...... You are really rich in humor..... in food taste, in beauty and if am not wrong you must like the traditional handi crafts and natural places too:cool: superb .........:rofl::smitten::cheers:

I don't like amna haq at all her cheeks are so pointy and she's looks really bad with no makeup and I don't like any of them but only neha,iman ali and sunita marshall are good.

I got her..Ooops....dont worry dear 'raheel1' bro.....I mean to say I go ther picture and pasted it here on your behalf:

She looks hot Se**y.:tup:.......... dehan sey raheel bhai ...apni sehat ka khial rakein;)

bro i cannot see it ...lolzz.....by the way thanks...i'll take care of my self.... thanks,..but she is beautiful...

Back
Top Bottom