What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Nice. naturally beautiful

kbwala.jpg

Ayeza Khan shares thoughtful note about beauty

654931_4078086_Ayeza-Khan7_updates.jpg

Ayeza Khan shares a thoughtful note about beauty

Leading Pakistani actress Ayeza Khan has shared a meaningful thought with fans over beauty.

Sharing a dazzling picture of her on Instagram, Ayeza Khan wrote, “Beauty is what you feel about yourself not about what you see in the mirror.”

286668_2391118_updates.jpg

The Mehar Posh actress looked nothing short of a vision in a white outfit in the latest photoshoot.

The endearing post has garnered thousands of hearts within no time.

Ayeza Khan is in self-isolation amid the coronavirus pandemic and has been treating her fans with adorable photos.

Earlier, she also shared a thoughtful note saying that “Give love, share laughters. Heart is the only place where you can travel safely. #quarantinelife.”

Last edited:
Graceful and brilliant – Srha Asghar

It’s like a never-ending race to me. It’s that constant pressure to do better and excel in life....

658220_8215587_lady_magazine.jpg

MY TEENAGE YEARS

Date of birth and star

October 9; Libra

The best thing about being a teenager was

Playing all the time

658220_3962406_mty-3_magazine.jpg

The worst thing about being a teenager was

Dependency

My favourite actor and singer

Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift

My favourite superhero

Batman

My favourite movie

A Walk to Remember

My closet was full of

Frocks

My friends were

Lifeline

My first crush was

My classmate

658220_5253077_mty-4_magazine.jpg

What hurt me the most was

Betrayal

My dream was to become

A doctor or fashion designer

I wish I had known then

The value of time

Relations with family were

Fun

My school was

A happy place

My favourite subject was

Islamiat and Urdu

My least favourite subject was

Maths

I couldn’t stand

Lies

My favourite food was

Pizza

658220_308602_mty-5_magazine.jpg

My favourite hangout

Café Coffee Day

My favourite sport was

Badminton; loved watching races, too.

Five things you couldn’t live without it

Mother, food, Orkut/MSN messenger, selfies and cartoons

What does success mean to you?

It’s like a never-ending race to me. It’s that constant pressure to do better and excel in life.

Something you learned early in your career which helped you become a better actor?

I learned to cultivate patience, and that no matter what, one shouldn’t never give up on their goals and dreams.

658220_6762164_sARah_magazine.jpg

Do you believe good looks and connections are the only things that make a star?

I think good performance matters a lot!

How has social media changed things for you? What’s the best and worst thing about social media?

Social media has changed the definition of fame. The good thing is you know what your fans like and don’t like. The worst thing is it consumes a lot of your time.

The funniest thing or gossip you have heard about yourself? How did you react to it?

Someone commented “Kanji Kabootri” on my picture. I just laughed out loud.

Reflecting on your career, what lessons have you learned?

To have faith in Allah; have patience, be consistent, be positive and keep moving on.

How do you deal with self-doubt?

I always seek for Allah’s help through salah.

Advice for aspiring actors.

Don’t rush, and don’t envy successful people.

Zara Abid's debut short film is out

Narrated by Saba Qamar, film Sikka shows Abid playing two women living different lives but being connected on a humane level.

5eccc66f1f329.jpg

A new short film has hit YouTube which features the late model Zara Abid.

Titled Sikka, the film came just two days after the tragic PIA plane crash that took Abid's life along with 96 others. The short - directed by Ahmed Sarym - ended up being her first and last such project.

Narrated by Saba Qamar, Sikka shows Zara as two women living very different lives but having similar sort of aspirations and lack of fulfillment. They're two sides of the same sikka.

Speaking to Images, director Ahmed Sarym shared, "I basically wrote this last summer, when I was 16 and wanted to switch from journalism to film-making. I reached out to Zara and she decided to do it."

"I hadn’t known her before this but she simply believed in whatever she read, got her own wardrobe from [brands] Zara and Khaadi and flew down to Islamabad from Karachi to film."

He added, "I had basically wanted to start a YouTube channel for a while where young filmmakers could test waters and release their work. So Qissa Nagri is hopefully on its way into becoming that channel and it’s overwhelming yet heartbreaking to have Sikka as it’s first offering."

Zara Abid was also making her cinematic debut with Chaudhry. However, there are no updates about the film as it was still in the making.

Style 101: Ammara Khan
May 19, 2020

3-1589814274.jpg

Refined elegance at its very best. Premium lace is tailored as a long, front-slit gown with an array of hand beading and embroidery. Luscious silk pants and an inner layer add to the luxe-factor making this a perfect pick for Eid.

2-1589814263.jpg

An all ivory look with the prettiest floral embroidery and a medley of lovely laces. Delicate hand embellishment add a touch of sparkle to the neckline and sleeves, making it perfect for Eid. The sheer organza silk dupatta is seasonally perfect and oh so delicate! An all-time classic look.

1-1589814253.jpg

Delightfully pretty all in all! The Ammara Khan asymmetrical wrap in a gorgeous shade of pink, with beautiful embroidered fabric, tassels and a medley of laces packs a solid punch of spring/ summer style. Modern elegance at its finest this Eid.

5-1589814293.jpg

Signature Ammara Khan matching separates! An ‘overlay box pleat’ cut lends a flair of modern elegance. It is coupled with a medley of different laces, a beautifully hand-embellished neckline and ‘hand-torn’ frayed details. The chic airy culottes are just as beautiful!

4-1589814284.jpg

Understated glamour at its very best. A stunning deep red colour, an interplay of silk and organza, this unique piece ticks all the boxes for a statement look. Gorgeous embroidery along the side slits and stunning hand-embellishment around the neckline lends a touch to femininity. Paired with slim, stylish AK pants, this ensemble will be a favourite for seasons to come!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom