What's new

Pakistans Worst Enemy

Pakistans Worst Enemy

• Total voters
Originally posted by Me 262@Nov 2 2005, 11:19 PM
FC-1 is not some super dhamaka plane.. Especially when Israel will go very ahead and get JSF in the future!
[post=]Quoted post[/post]​
Yea!
but pakistan's main attack depends upon Missiles! because if we try to equip PAF with lattest technology, Israel will just go for much better from USA!

Originally posted by Me 262@Nov 2 2005, 05:19 PM
FC-1 is not some super dhamaka plane.. Especially when Israel will go very ahead and get JSF in the future!
[post=]Quoted post[/post]​

Israel got Kicked out of the JSF projet a while ago......Dude th JF-17 has gone a far way....farther than we ever expected, believe me and its still maturing even more....It went from a third generation fighter to a fourth and know looks to be going to 4.5.

Originally posted by Kaiser@Nov 2 2005, 09:47 PM
Israel got Kicked out of the JSF projet a while ago......Dude th JF-17 has gone a far way....farther than we ever expected, believe me and its still maturing even more....It went from a third generation fighter to a fourth and know looks to be going to 4.5.
[post=2118]Quoted post[/post]​

Kaiser bro,

JF-17 ... 4.5 gen :reading1: , Can you please provide a link for it, hope u dont mind ;)

Originally posted by A.Rahman@Nov 2 2005, 11:47 PM
Kaiser bro,

JF-17 ... 4.5 gen :reading1: , Can you please provide a link for it, hope u dont mind ;)
[post=2128]Quoted post[/post]​

I dont have a real link.....i just think it might evolve into a 4.5 generation...just look at the new design

http://www.pakistaniforcesforum.com/index.php?showtopic=354

If you look at the wings youll see there at a new f-18E like angle not only that but, its going to have DSI intakes wich is highly advanced once you see taht we are the only nation in the world after the U.S to have this kind of tech.

Originally posted by A.Rahman@Nov 2 2005, 11:47 PM
Kaiser bro,

[post=2128]Quoted post[/post]​
orignaly it was a 3.5 generation fighter. that is what the chinese say.

the chinese are a generation behind in counting hence chinese 1 gen is rest of the worlds 2nd gen chinese 3rd gen is rest of the worlds 4th gen.

Originally posted by Kaiser@Nov 3 2005, 12:10 AM
I dont have a real link.....i just think it might evolve into a 4.5 generation...just look at the new design

If you look at the wings youll see there at a new f-18E like angle not only that but, its going to have DSI intakes wich is highly advanced once you see taht we are the only nation in the world after the U.S to have this kind of tech.
[post=2148]Quoted post[/post]​
the dsi is not that much of an leep.

it is the electronic and ergonomic aspects that set apart the modern fighters from the old.

Originally posted by Kaiser@Nov 3 2005, 06:10 AM

[post=2148]Quoted post[/post]​
The plane in this pic.. is looking quite stealthy! :clap:
r u sure is this really the final design of JF17?? :blink:

Dear All,

I think Corruption is just one of the biggest enemy in Whole south asia.

I can tell you about India.We consider our biggest enemy is:
1: Corruption
2: Red tape (in government offices)

Is our biggest enemy.But I can say one thing now for last 5- 10 years media (TV/Internet) ,print media, legal systems , opposition parties , Indian youth etc. have done very good job to stop corruption and they are still working hard.Every day they unfold some scam and every day we found some officers,politicians caught and get punishment .

Is media in your country pakistan also working hard? How many defence officers got punishment for geting bribe and kick backs? :(

Regards
An Indian

People have enough money to give them, its not just the officers but lawyers, also take bribe. Nothing is really done or can be done against it as long as both sides are agreed upon it. :)

Its much regular in Pakistan nowadays, people dont seem to care. Its known as Chai/Pani fee.

Originally posted by abhishek@Nov 4 2005, 04:55 AM
Dear All,

I think Corruption is just one of the biggest enemy in Whole south asia.

I can tell you about India.We consider our biggest enemy is:
1: Corruption
2: Red tape (in government offices)
Is our biggest enemy.But I can say one thing now for last 5- 10 years media (TV/Internet) ,print media, legal systems , opposition parties , Indian youth etc. have done very good job to stop corruption and they are still working hard.Every day they unfold some scam and every day we found some officers,politicians caught and get punishment .

Is media in your country pakistan also working hard? How many defence officers got punishment for geting bribe and kick backs? :(

Regards
An Indian
[post=2249]Quoted post[/post]​

To all the Israel baiters, to let you know that they have nuclear capable SLBM's ready at any given moment. They have the complete nuclear triad in place. Nuking Israel is not an option.

Anyway, back to topic. Pakistan's greatest enemy:
Social enemy: corruption
Internal enemy: Balochi rebels
External enemy: Israel/India (although peace process with India and diplomatic contacts with Israel)
Long term rival: Iran

I'm surprised no one tookt he name of Iran as yet. We all know the muslim brother hood is non existant. Iran is a wannabe nuclear power. Iran is developing a port with Russia/India which is a rival port of Gwadar. Iran & Pakistan are fighting for more influence over Afghanistan for the past 40 years.

International community is pushing peace with India and Pak, but international community won't care about Iran-Pakistan. Both countries are same sized and have similar interests in the region and the world. Both want to be the Number One muslim power. Both want to benefit out of Central Asia trade. Both has historical differences.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom