What's new

Post Ratings now searchable

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The rating system is now more advanced with the ability to search and identify users ratings. We can now moderate these ratings more effectively.

Go to member profile -> Post Ratings -> The rating numbers are now click-able (searchable).

Ratings WebMaster has received

If you would like your ratings reviewed simply post here and we will reverse inappropriate negative and positive ratings.

The rating system is now more advanced with the ability to search and identify users ratings. We can now moderate these ratings more effectively.

Go to member profile -> Post Ratings -> The rating numbers are now click-able (searchable).

If you would like your ratings reviewed simply post here and we will reverse inappropriate negative and positive ratings.
I am using app right now the moment I use computer I would tell you

I still see only 1 Negative Rating given by you which I was already aware of. However, I don't see the Second Negative Rating which I was awarded recently. I've already asked who and for which post it was given for, but in vain?

awesome!!
there were times when I wanted to check the positive ratings given (excessively) to some members. :devil:
And also the negative ratings of a few sane members. :)

But what if the profile is closed?? as in most of the members (including me) prefer having limited number of visitors to our profiles so then how does one check the ratings???

And frankly I think you must lay down very clear rules as to when a person's post should be marked a +ve or a -ve.
I've, many times seen members receiving positive ratings for their one liners which 're flame baits.
Though I wish there was somebody to give a positive rating to @qamar1990 's one liner reply to a fellow Pakistani, asking him to respect a fallen soldier irrespective of the soldier's nationality (That happened on Indian defence section :) )
Any positive marking to flame baits posted on the forum should be reversed.

Last edited:
awesome!!
there were times when I wanted to check the positive ratings given (excessively) to some members. :devil:
And also the negative ratings of a few sane members. :)

But what if the profile is closed?? as in most of the members (including me) prefer having limited number of visitors to our profiles so then how does one check the ratings???

Why do you wanna search other people's ratings :confused: Your profile isn't gonna be closed for you.

Problem is when the person first gives a negative rating and then deletes the posts, there is no trace left. Both the negative ratings that I have received are untraceable and I don't even know what I received them for, kinda defeats the very purpose of having this rating system right?

Problem is when the person first gives a negative rating and then deletes the posts, there is no trace left. Both the negative ratings that I have received are untraceable and I don't even know what I received them for, kinda defeats the very purpose of having this rating system right?

You can't see it but i can.

Why did u give me negative for just meh??
This is highly improper ...............sardar maine aapka namak khaya tha!!:mad:

You can't see it but i can.

If you can see it, than would you be kind enough to share the post or either let me the reason for 2nd Negative Rating. I asking for almost 7 to 8th time. :what:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom