What's new

Preliminary and Final Medical Exam - Pak Army

but i came 2 knw that some army officrs r colorblind as it was not chked at their time as there is restriction for in aviation branch presently.....thosre who recognize basic colors correctly are in....CP3 level is it true?tell me about present criteria as by CMH any experience....
Color blinds cannot join the Pak Army as of now.

Xeric Bhai,

Tell me you didn't open this thread for that one guy who posted a weird inquiry yesterday.. I almost died laughing.. :P

Xeric Bhai,

Tell me you didn't open this thread for that one guy who posted a weird inquiry yesterday.. I almost died laughing.. :P
Well, there were many queries regarding the medical, but yes, i admit, he did act as a catalyst :)

"Ear drum machines" are nothing, I had an infection in one of my ears a substancial amount of time ago and had two machines prodded into them, doesn't hurt at all, just a little bit of 'discomfort' - which, is enjoyable in an irritable way; kinda like scratching an itching spot, if you know what I mean.

Also, if you're worried about getting naked, then, well... the Army's not suited for you. Obviously, all medical personnel will be professional and "in the field", you'll have to deal with **** 10x worse, in the line of duty - bullets, hygiene regiments (yes, you must keep yourself clean - especially the feet), controlling adrenaline and of course, dealing with emotional pain.

just 1 Question, i smoke cigrate, is there any trouble 4 me?

Adhi fauj smoking karti hai, relax!! Although your stamina needs to be on the good side for physical test and running.

My age 25 and I am a M-phill student my height 5'10" and my wait 65kg please tell me how many wait req in army...

My age 25 and I am a M-phill student my height 5'10" and my wait 65kg please tell me how many wait req in army...

The Age Limit is 22 years . since you are 25 you cannot join army.

Age limit for Graduates (even for long course) is 24, so you will not be able to apply for the long course. Details

Ager kisi k Hernia h kia us k unfitt kr dia gaye ga ya us k CMH s surgery kurwane k kha gaye ga ?

Ager kisi k Hernia h kia us k unfitt kr dia gaye ga ya us k CMH s surgery kurwane k kha gaye ga ?

He is unfit till the time he get it fixed. So if you know that you have this problem, better get it operated before appearing for the FINAL medical test.

Aoa. Can any body tell me what do the dentist will check?
:pakistan:

What else they check in ur beyond examination of genetial organs? Like knee locking, Flat foot?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom