What's new

Rajput is not a caste but title

i think every "divide element" which cause pakistani to divide should be avoid and and i am not talking about just "caste" based on profession but many other "divide element" like religious firqa is also kind of caste for me . We should avoid it at all cost

Yes, but not so diverse as Punjabis and Sindhis.

I will stick to what my Prophet (p.b.u.h) told me.
Islam teaches love for the country. A country doesn't make you a nation. Nation in country boundary or nation due to a common language is Europian concepts.

Probably like 30-40% of KPK are just "Pashtunised" tribes of indigenous origins. But regardless, this is a redundant debate. People will pick and choose their own identity depending on what they feel best suites their needs.

Probably like 30-40% of KPK are just "Pashtunised" tribes of indigenous origins. But regardless, this is a redundant debate. People will pick and choose their own identity depending on what they feel best suites their needs.
agree with this brother, many famous hindko awans are considered pashtuns by pakistanis

Aslam o Alaikum brother.

Indeed people change their identity all the time. Due to history of gandhara in that region we have a reason to believe majority of tribes there are of native origin who have adopted Afghan language and culture.

Aslam o Alaikum brother.

Indeed people change their identity all the time. Due to history of gandhara in that region we have a reason to believe majority of tribes there are of native origin who have adopted Afghan language and culture.
pajeet you have nothing to do with it

today some rajput try to claim my tribe awan as rajputs so i am making this thread
one thing i noted on this forum is insane rajputs claims . i am sick of these proclaimed rajput guys on every other thread claiming everything

rajput is not caste and it is biggest fraud in history of south asia still people practicing of different castes and keep calling them self rajputs. rajput eventually become exclusive groups in rajasthan but there is no such thing as punjabi rajputs , 90% of rajputs in punjab and sindh a are basically jat and gujjars and other tribes who start calling themselves rajput to raise their social status , that's my point

Rajput is not caste or race or any tribe. Rajput means Son of king. Rajput is tittle to kings and princes started in 13th century. Any king or Queen can be of any race or ethnicity. But lately people got it using as caste trying to be related to earlier kings to boost their social status. Rajput is title like nawab.
Now come to topic ,
Rajput have stolen entire history of other castes , arain,gakhar,gujjar and last but not least jatts.

They stole gujjar chauhan and call them rajput

they claimed gakhar kayani and made them rajput ,

They stole bhutto arain and claimed the as rajput

and last but not least they stole entire history of jats and their 30 plus gotra and put label of rajput on them.

some people they claim as rajput below

Liqat ali khan was nawab and jaat of haryana , non punjabi hindu converted muslim jaat use khan title(just like rajputs) like in salman khan movie sultan ali khan was muslim jaat of hrayna
even a rao rajput friend of mine who migrated from hrayana to faisalabad confirmed me this , he even told me in hrayna we call our self jaat even rana are also called jaat in hrayna and here in punjab we call ourself rajput and use khan as title.

ranjit singh was sandalwalia jatt , sansi raja was place he lived so he was called sansi wal , his ancestor beant singh sandhiwalia and parminder singh sandhiwalia live in amritsar.

Zulifqar ali bhutto was arain while rajput claim as rajput , his cousin is member of injmane arrian sindh

Ahmed khan kharral was jat , Mirza jatt of mirza sahiban was also kharal.

dawn wrote a amazing tribute to kharal and watoo jaat tribes of baar during british invasion

List is very long of people they claim as rajput but i think you guys get my point here

I am not bringing them down or disrespecting them, i know their achievements in army and politics and respect them from my heart but i have to post it to
People from Haryana, Jaats and Rajputs are different people(they both speak almost the same language that is called Haryanvi or Rangri). Secondly, Rajput is a caste, but names like Khan, Rana, Raja, Kanwer, Kharal, Janjua, Bhatti, Chohan are all titles. You are mixing things.

There is that one family in Kharian known as shiver. They are machis I think. Their son joined army. The son now have rajpoot surname on facebook lol
i don't respect people who change their identity to fit in whether he jatt gujjar,awan or any body

Yet to see a Gurjar claim to be a Rajput. The term Rajput in near history is found only after 990-1000 AD (Though some people claims the term Rajput to be in existence by other similar name). Gurjars were a mighty kingdom before 990-1000 AD (Gurjara-Pratihara Kingdom/Gurjara Kingdom). Its unfortunate that some people loosely comment on this kingdom as Rajput Kingdom.
The similarities in Gurjars, Jat and Rajput Gotras is quite interesting. Bhatis can be found in Gurjars and Rajputs, Rathi can be found in Gurjars and Rajputs.

Yes clubbing history of others as a history of Rajputs must be changed and true history be brought up.

rajput become exclusive groups in rajasthan but there is no such thing as punjabi rajputs , 90% of rajputs in punjab and sindh a are basically jat and gujjars and other tribes who start calling themselves rajput to raise their social status , that's my point
Gujjar and jat both do claim rajput stole their entire history an today still 60% chauhan are gujjars like Fiaz ul Hassan chohan is Gujjar , he said it in mazaq raat himself
for gujjars it more of 3 or 4 major gotra which rajput stole but sweet poor jats , their entire gotra are stolen, there is not a single rajput gotra which is also not found in jatts and as for pakistani jats , they are sweet hard working community and not caste conscious like other punjabi and indian sikh jats and don't care about such things but still it's interesting when bhatti,janjua and many more punjabi clan of one region call themself rajput and same people in other punjab region call themself as jatts (this is case for many jat/rajput gotra),

Yet to see a Gurjar claim to be a Rajput. The term Rajput in near history is found only after 990-1000 AD (Though some people claims the term Rajput to be in existence by other similar name). Gurjars were a mighty kingdom before 990-1000 AD (Gurjara-Pratihara Kingdom/Gurjara Kingdom). Its unfortunate that some people loosely comment on this kingdom as Rajput Kingdom.
The similarities in Gurjars, Jat and Rajput Gotras is quite interesting. Bhatis can be found in Gurjars and Rajputs, Rathi can be found in Gurjars and Rajputs.

Yes clubbing history of others as a history of Rajputs must be changed and true history be brought up.
gujjar and jats don't claim they are rajput , they claim rajput are jat and gujjar

jatt love eating and are kind of dangarr, other ppl can use them. raja sorry but buht conjuse and tell bull sh it stories. punjabi these people are show off and alway tink beter than others.
gujjar are stupid and fighting all the time. butts are bemaan. mistry worse lot money greedy and will sell out thier own kin.

jatt love eating and are kind of dangarr, other ppl can use them. raja sorry but buht conjuse and tell bull sh it stories. punjabi these people are show off and alway tink beter than others.
gujjar are stupid and fighting all the time. butts are bemaan. mistry worse lot money greedy and will sell out thier own kin.

Arains get the most hate. But as they say in Punjabi, Arain di yaari, te sher di sawari kismat walay nu lab di'a.

Arains get the most hate. But as they say in Punjabi, Arain di yaari, te sher di sawari kismat walay nu lab di'a.
I dont know where they say it lol.

I had an arrian frnd in univ.

He claimed there are only 2 kind of people:

Arrian and arianzadgan..:lol:

P.S: Sindhis claim the bhuttos are arrian.
While the bhutto claim to be rajput...

They head a sindhi dominated PPP... claim to he sindhi AF..:lol: but arent even sindhis.

Zardaris are just a nomadic Baloch tribe... here in sindh they still living like Baloch yet talk bout “jiye & fuking khappay” chutiyapa.

This caste thing is getting stupid..

I mean who fukin cares in reality? Apart from marriages in some communities.. what upper hand have you guys got over eachother? Lol

It aint fukin india .. where u can ride a horse and the taeli cant... where you got different utensils for different “castes”... no untouchables exist (unless you are a sweeper).

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom