What's new

Featured Remains of 215 children found at former indigenous school in Canada

Canadians are one of the most racist people on this planet. They just project themselves to be nice because Canada is a service industry . In reality deep inside White Canadians are full of hate and racism.
In USA if someone is racist they are on your face if someone is not they are not.
Oh yes, all Caucasian Canadians are as racist, just like how all Indians are cow worshippers, like how all Papuans are cannibals, like how all Colombians sniff cocaine off each other's behinds...you get the picture.

Your statement that all white Canadians are racist is baseless, and personal experiences are not representative of the entire population.

The difference is we are actively trying to make up for the mistakes of the past although this generation of Canadians made up of multiple ethnicities are not obligated to. People have done some messed up sh!t in the past, but we are NOT responsible for the sins of those who colonized this country, just like the average Brit is not responsible for the famines caused by Churchill.

Yes there are still crimes perpetuated against people of the first nation, but like I mentioned we wouldn't put so much effort at reconciliation if we did not feel that they were beyond wronged. And most First nations folk (the responsible tribes) understand this and work with the government to better their reserves.

History repeats itself if you are always looking back
it runs in the blood ,culture and the nation. Just because one devised some pointless apology and dramatics after everything said and being done,doesn't fix anything or brings justice.Can the nation dismantle itself and hand over everything to the natives ? and pay for their crimes by working for that for the rest of their lives?

So sad really ... 😢 🇨🇦🇺🇸 🇬🇧
Okay 5 minutes of pretending to have a heart is over, now back to discriminating other ethnicities we ceased to be able to exploit and contain, call for overthrowing their foreign governments, try to create suffering in their countries and dehumanize them with propaganda 😬🇨🇦🇺🇸🇬🇧
Canadians are the world's biggest hypocrites. One moment they will pretend it's only America who bullies non-Western countries around the world and the next moment they will talk about solidarity with their American "ally" promoting "human rights and freedoms".

Do you want my NICOP number ? or my Passport copy ? I have been living in Canada since 2009. I have lived in Ontario and currently im in Quebec.
Hold a photo of yourself with your passport number on a sheet of paper and post it

You’re most welcome, and the case you’re missing is that most western first world nations are pretty much work of the Freemasons and their foundation are laid by them such as George Washington the first president of USA was a known Freemason. The first prime minister of dominion of Canada John Alexander Macdonald was also a known Freemason. Many Canadian PM were Freemasons. So I disagree with your notion that there’s an attempt to integrate them into Canadian society when the Canadian society is speaking for itself about their strong connections with Freemasonry. Maybe you should search nearest grand lodge on google map in whichever city you’re in and it’ll clear your misconception.

If anything their might be a sad attempt to hide behind the Catholic Church for their hidden oaths and secrets performing these acts to further make world godless away from religions. The Catholic Church is also under the influence of Freemasonry as the pope at the moment himself is the member of grand lodge but off course he can’t declare it.
Oh I'm well aware of the Masonic connections, and most theories surrounding this organization are well theories cocooned in conjecture and speculation. Not to say that they didn't weild considerable influence in the past, but compared to other shadow organizations today, they are a circus act.

But here's the thing, residential schools were established around the same time frame as more labor started pouring in from Eastern countries to build this country, if the Canadian government did engage in practices as you say, we would have found more bodies of Chinese laborers and their families buried around the country in suspicious circumstances.

But I will look into your point of view as well to do my own research :enjoy:

Offspring of sinners

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Show me a person who has never sinned, and I'll show you a liar.

it runs in the blood ,culture and the nation. Just because one devised some pointless apology and dramatics after everything said and being done,doesn't fix anything or brings justice.Can the nation dismantle itself and hand over everything to the natives ? and pay for their crimes by working for that for the rest of their lives?
As a first generation immigrant, we are doing our fair share. Our treaties with the first nations guarantee their rights (which we shouldn't have had to do in the first place, we needed to be better than that at that point in time), and a decent portion of our taxes go towards reconciliation and upliftment programs till we retire so yes we practically work to support reconciliation for the rest of our lives.

By that analogy, shouldn't the present day Chinese return Tibet back to the indigenous folk, apologize and dismantle the CCP? Shouldn't present day Chileans apologize to Bolivians for depriving Bolivian citizens of access to the sea? Shouldn't Saudi Arabian citizens apologize for being partly responsible for the clusterfck that the middle east is? Shouldn't your children apologize for the white lies you told as a kid?

Justice doesn't come overnight, but as a country we will ensure that our first nations brethren never forget what happened to them while at the same time ensuring they are assisted to find an equitable place in society so that future generations don't pat for the sins of our early settlers.

This crime should stop now. Everyday I read about murder stories. There is a new technology that can match DNA of killer using its own relatives. Golden state killer was caught through same technology. It's time for Justice.

Hold a photo of yourself with your passport number on a sheet of paper and post it

That is too much work to do . You can continue to believe that im an indian, does not really change the fact that im not .
Oh yes, all Caucasian Canadians are as racist, just like how all Indians are cow worshippers, like how all Papuans are cannibals, like how all Colombians sniff cocaine off each other's behinds...you get the picture.

Your statement that all white Canadians are racist is baseless, and personal experiences are not representative of the entire population.

congrats now you are eligible for canadian citizenship .

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Show me a person who has never sinned, and I'll show you a liar.

As a first generation immigrant, we are doing our fair share. Our treaties with the first nations guarantee their rights (which we shouldn't have had to do in the first place, we needed to be better than that at that point in time), and a decent portion of our taxes go towards reconciliation and upliftment programs till we retire so yes we practically work to support reconciliation for the rest of our lives.

By that analogy, shouldn't the present day Chinese return Tibet back to the indigenous folk, apologize and dismantle the CCP? Shouldn't present day Chileans apologize to Bolivians for depriving Bolivian citizens of access to the sea? Shouldn't Saudi Arabian citizens apologize for being partly responsible for the clusterfck that the middle east is? Shouldn't your children apologize for the white lies you told as a kid?

Justice doesn't come overnight, but as a country we will ensure that our first nations brethren never forget what happened to them while at the same time ensuring they are assisted to find an equitable place in society so that future generations don't pat for the sins of our early settlers.
It's not about first generation immigrants,they are just wasp surrounding the system.Yes everyone should atone for their sins that's only fair as reparation for unforgivable crimes committed .They aren't doing any charity by allocating so called tax funds from the wealth created after hoarding the natives' inherent resources .Everything was their's to begin with. Imagine trying to act like the bigger person by claiming you returned the empty wallet after robbing him.
Also your attempt to compare apple with oranges is ridiculous. Chile didn't colonized bolivia and genocide their indigenous natives in such horrific manner,Tibet was China for centuries before British wedged the rift in the region,all those are totally different scenario ,your comparison is an insult to the actual colonies and real genocides that were committed.

That is horrible. It also shows how evil these westerners are, and now they put themselves as champions of human rights.
we no longer engage in such attrocities, we are reconciling with the tribes of the victims of past generations, and please excuse us for having risen in our current generation to the point where we allow people to advertise for petition-signing on our streets and squares to hopefully prevent such suffering in the now and future where-ever it may pop up in the world.

blaming the west is not productive.
ending these attrocities as they happen today, is.

we no longer engage in such attrocities
1622398464724.png

all you posted so far is a claim by the Chinese govt about Australian misconduct.
to me, it reeks of mis-information and finger-pointing.
by the Chinese, who are known to (A) have a very fragile ego and (B) know about public Australian assertiveness about "internal Chinese matters"

you're gonna have to do a lot better than quote Chinese sources.

all you posted so far is a claim by the Chinese govt about Australian misconduct.
to me, it reeks of mis-information and finger-pointing.
by the Chinese, who are known to (A) have a very fragile ego and (B) know about public Australian assertiveness about "internal Chinese matters"

you're gonna have to do a lot better than quote Chinese sources.
I see the short period for genocide remorse is over and the time for genocide justification has resumed.

we no longer engage in such attrocities, we are reconciling with the tribes of the victims of past generations, and please excuse us for having risen in our current generation to the point where we allow people to advertise for petition-signing on our streets and squares to hopefully prevent such suffering in the now and future where-ever it may pop up in the world.

blaming the west is not productive.
ending these attrocities as they happen today, is.

Petition signing lolz. What does that do? Yes u no longer engage in such atrocities but perpetuate it. The atrocities have been started by the west in the first place. First through direct colonization and now through proxies and funding and economic coercion, supporting dictators and other puppet groups in 3rd world countries. Exploiting the poor countries, even enacting laws and ways to suck up all the corruption and illegal wealth of these countries. Forgive us but we have seen alot and know u too well. You can use your fake champion badge to fool your population but not us anymore.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom