What's new

Senior Indian journalist admitted live that India lost militarily...

Without a doubt, Pakistan has come out on top in this crisis, we dominated in the military, diplomatic, And PR fields. All independent analysts agree and even notorious Pakistan haters like CF agree.

THis moron
Pravin Sawhney always abuses Indian military , nothing new in it and goes on free junket to Pakistan . I guess he is ISI funded .

Keep crying my little Indian friend.

I have two questions here
1- Why the heck all Indian media people are always yelling at each other and their hosts, does Indians suffer from some mass hearing loss problem?
2- This guys logic is as good as his hearing it seems. He doesnt consider Indians entering and releasing payloads as aggression and act of war but Pakistan's reply is an act of war. Wah Bhai Wah kya logic hai.

THis moron
Pravin Sawhney always abuses Indian military , nothing new in it and goes on free junket to Pakistan . I guess he is ISI funded .

Rather than just slandering him, Do you have any answer to what Pravin Sawhney had raised.

India hits non-military targets (terror camps)

Pakistan hits Indian military targets (act of war as a reponse)

India just acknowledged Pakistan's reponse and back down instead of striking back.

So to Summarize:

India said if Pakistan hits us with terror attacks then we will strike the terror camps in Pakistan

Pakistan in reponse said if India hits terror camps in Pakistan, we will attack Indian military

India in response said if Pakistan hits Indian military then Indian military will back down and de-escalate the situation as we are incapable of fighting a war with Pakistan.

I have two questions here
1- Why the heck all Indian media people are always yelling at each other and their hosts, does Indians suffer from some mass hearing loss problem?
2- This guys logic is as good as his hearing it seems. He doesnt consider Indians entering and releasing payloads as aggression and act of war but Pakistan's reply is an act of war. Wah Bhai Wah kya logic hai.
They are frustrated and high on war mongering.

Special gift to Modi and IAF

upload_2019-3-3_23-23-51.png

Rather than just slandering him, Do you have any answer to what Pravin Sawhney had raised.

India hits non-military targets (terror camps)

Pakistan hits Indian military targets (act of war as a reponse)

India just acknowledged Pakistan's reponse and back down instead of striking back.

So to Summarize:

India said if Pakistan hits us with terror attacks then we will strike the terror camps in Pakistan

Pakistan in reponse said if India hits terror camps in Pakistan, we will attack Indian military

India in response said if Pakistan hits Indian military then Indian military will back down and de-escalate the situation as we are incapable of fighting a war with Pakistan.

As long as no matter what kind of dramas you wish to do in your country and make tall claims, its your problem but if you ever try to behave in this manner again, you will be dealt with accordingly. You might not like it but you will come to fear our ferocity and that is a promise.

Their modi was The one who was repeating udh hoga. They started it.

Our Prime Minister told them we want peace but we will strike with much more force than u can do.

Our armed forces saud we want peace but if you do strikes we will do the same with much more power and will surprise you.

Mofos got surprised. And best part it the surprise AG ISPR was talkijg about hasn't even been used yet.

For the record i stand for peace and i advocate say no to war. No one wins a war. Everyone is a looser when war starts.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom