What's new

Featured Seoul police interrogating two Pak embassy officials

He has no Aladin Magic lamp to solve all problems within blink of a second lol

if he knew he could not do it then why didnt he dissolve the assemblies and go back to the public for another mandate with a better team. He is still surrounded by Black sheeps like Jahangir tareen group. Either you fix the country or play electables. Bureaucracy still belongs to PMLN .
pa_aki kahee kay go back to crying about white females. at least that was entertaining haha

paai white girls are stamped by the blacks the day they are born "This white girl belongs to me, my property"

if he knew he could not do it then why didnt he dissolve the assemblies and go back to the public for another mandate with a better team. He is still surrounded by Black sheeps like Jahangir tareen group. Either you fix the country or play electables. Bureaucracy still belongs to PMLN .

paai white girls are stamped by the blacks the day they are born "This whtie girl belongs to me, my property"
So why PMLN dissolved assemblies than their govt had have taking loans after loans from IMF/WB etc etc, look dude both PPP and PMLN looted the country so much since late 80s,

These are gifts from your beloved PMLN/PPP lol

So why PMLN dissolved assemblies than their govt had have taking loans after loans from IMF/WB etc etc, look dude both PPP and PMLN looted the country so much since late 80s,

These are gifts from your beloved PMLN/PPP lol

Lol dont you see what actually happened?PML N PPP screwed khan big time. They put him in a position where he wants to do something but cannot do it. They made him win thelast elections so he could lose the next one. Imran Khan has lost punjab , people are disappointed in him. Nothing has changed. I just came back from Pakistan last year , Nothing has changed, nothing.

there is something known as nature. If someone is used to stealing they will continue to do so no matter what. Most of Pakistani people working in embassy or diplomats are safarshi , thieves. If they were real bureaucrats you wont be seeing such news.
They have been taught by past prime ministers that it is ok to steal, it is just a cultural thing.

Lol dont you see what actually happened?PML N PPP screwed khan big time. They put him in a position where he wants to do something but cannot do it. They made him win thelast elections so he could lose the next one. Imran Khan has lost punjab , people are disappointed in him. Nothing has changed. I just came back from Pakistan last year , Nothing has changed, nothing.
So you're another patwari lol, for IK govt there are so much mess created by PMLN/PPP since 2008 why you think within 5 years of IK terms all problems will be solved, its takes time to solve these problems

And tell me what PMLN/PPP deliver to Pakistani peoples from 2008 to 2018???

This news is from a few weeks back...

Problem is the entire nation is corrupt and criminals... One Imran Khan can't change that fact.
That is the reality - and the nation is unwilling (as all criminals are) to accept their guilt or the worse kind are happy with it and support PML(N), PPP or other corruption.

Sab saale Pakistani chor hain - awal darje ke chor chakar qaum - siwaye pehle Pakistani mard aur aurat ke aur woh thay Quaid-e-Azam or Fatima Jinnah.

So you're another patwari lol, for IK govt there are so much mess created by PMLN/PPP since 2008 why you think within 5 years of IK terms all problems will be solved, its takes time to solve these problems

And tell me what PMLN/PPP deliver to Pakistani peoples from 2008 to 2018???

no im not patwari but i have the right to criticize and since when does criticizing Imran khan just make u a patwari ??? I said Imran Khan is stuck, he himself agreed that he made a mistake going for electables few days back. Atleast he should have fixed just one thing like the police . Just one thing. One of the reasons he is pushing over overseas Pakistanis to vote is beacause he knows he cannot win the next elections although im gonna still vote Imran Khan .

no im not patwari but i have the right to criticize and since when does criticizing Imran khan just make u a patwari ??? I said Imran Khan is stuck, he himself agreed that he made a mistake going for electables few days back. Atleast he should have fixed just one thing like the police . Just one thing. One of the reasons he is pushing over overseas Pakistanis to vote is beacause he knows he cannot win the next elections although im gonna still vote Imran Khan .
how can he fixes police department, its job a provincial govts not federal govts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom