What's new

Shahed-136 - Tracking usage & expanding understanding.

this is the 2nd MOU, so total Russian investment amount is basically $80 - $100bn in Iranian energy...something must happen from that, especially when we understand the global power and energy dynamics situation currently and in the near future.

With EU being a downer market for Russian energy, it is natural for Russia to expand its energy footprint and infrastructure in other parts of the world...so here comes Iran...the real hydrocarbon juggernaut with LOTS of big potential in energy. But countries only invest in Iran when they are serious, India played games too and got kicked out of Farzad B oil field, that was dumb of India- shortsighted move for how much energy they will keep needing (unless they are ready in future to go to war for it, lol).
Please don't ever give india anything, even if it means I suffer. I want this country to remain energy dependent always and forced to negotiate with Iran from a disadvantage.

When will the funds be transferred and work begin on the oil and gas fields? Any date announced yet?

these drones highlight how effective Iranian military doctrine is.

They cost around 20k a pop. That is peanuts for a pgm. Bang for the buck, they are the best pgms on earth right now. They have taken out 100s of million dollars worth of equipment. And virtually any air defense system that can take it out costs more then the actual shahed

And they saturate air defenses, and force them to expose their positions.

This is the perfect cheap PGM the Russian miliatry was lacking. This is a huge gamechanger

I imagine Iranian shahed factories have recieved 2 blank cheques from moscow.

1st one to upgrade anything they need to maxamize production, the second to buy any and all inventory they can make. The technicians better be lulling double and triple shifts to keep 24/7 production

This is going to help Irans defense industry. Not only will Iran be gaining strategic help in certain military tech, but also recieve Russian financial injections. Win win win for everybody
Imagine if Russia swarmed Ukraine with 500 Shahed-136s at once...

Only issue is engine domestically built copy or imported.

If imported than west will try to make it hard for Iran to procure more engines.

Moscow needs thousands of S-136 and that means thousands of drone prop engines.
Mado has been making its own copy of the limbach 550 since at least the early to mid 2010s
7a425c6ece20.jpg

https://www.uskowioniran.com/2014/11/takeaways-from-iranian-national.html
The rotary used in the shahed 131 is also produced in iran as the serat 01,in fact iran produced its on twin rotor version,the serat 02,to try and power the second kaman 12 ucav prototype with.
462bf0ddbe0d.jpg

Mado has been making its own copy of the limbach 550 since at least the early to mid 2010s
7a425c6ece20.jpg

https://www.uskowioniran.com/2014/11/takeaways-from-iranian-national.html
The rotary used in the shahed 131 is also produced in iran as the serat 01,in fact iran produced its on twin rotor version,the serat 02,to try and power the second kaman 12 ucav prototype with.
462bf0ddbe0d.jpg
Only thing someone can say is perhaps some parts of the engine are imported while the rest are made in Iran. But impossible to know for sure. This engine is should be well within the capabilities of Iran's domestic industries. For god sakes they can make mini-turbofan engines for the Shahed-191 so, this is very basic work compared to that. These engines are vital for Irans suicide drones from the Army to the IRGC

So Zelensky stated the following "out of 24 Russian drones, 13 were shot down. And even after that, every 10 minutes I receive a message about shooting Iranian "Shaheds" down" which were part of Russia's strike package on Ukraine several hours ago.

Obviously no way to independently verify the numbers, so take it as you will. The only thing I saw was announcement that Krivoy Rog was hit by some. Day time use of course improves the parameters for downing.

Last edited:
So Zelensky stated the following "out of 24 Russian drones, 13 were shot down. And even after that, every 10 minutes I receive a message about shooting Iranian "Shaheds" down" which were part of Russia's strike package on Ukraine several hours ago.

Obviously no way to independently verify the numbers, so take it as you will. The only thing I saw was announcement that Krivoy Rog was hit by some. Day time use of course improves the parameters for downing.

What is there to verify?

Anything from Zelensky will be 99% lies and lies

Same for anything from Murica and BBC and CNN and NATO

No need to verify lies and impossible to verify lies and pointless to verify lies

649866c55b15d6baa7e98026196a7abb.gif

What is there to verify?

No need to verify lies and impossible to verify lies and pointless to verify lies

Just want to stay impartial :-)

Clearly all these claims are exaggerated.

Older video from an attack in Odessa on Sept 25th but from a remarkable angle the flight path is viewed. (recently found the video),

From such altitude the drone can detect it's position relative to the target, and dive down accurately onto the structure, with a sharp nose dive, you can also see at the end its dive becomes even sharper a second before impact.

What is there to verify?

"Of the 84 Russian missiles that were launched against Ukraine, 43 were shot down. Of the 24 Russian drones, 13 were shot down. And even after that, every ten minutes I receive a notification about the downing of Iranian martyrs," Zelensky said.

Andrey Petrov:
Correction: 84 out of 43 launched missiles were shot down

Heyman101:
It's not even realistic 🤣

Andy pandy:
Lol from the comedian who was hiding in front of his green screen again.

Крле:
They shot down at least 200

Frogslig Nod:
Don’t you realize by now that doing math on globalist narratives is RACIST, you bigot?

T F:
In Ukraine everything is possible....

1665493444451.jpeg
1665493502003.jpeg
1665493582655.jpeg

Zelensky has stated in the G7 summit that Russia has purchased 2400 Shahed Suicide UAVs. With over 50+ flights made to Russia during this time, this number is plausible. I would not be surprised if the next batch order is already in the process of being manufactured.

It is in Iran's interest for NATO nations to deplete/expend their stockpiles of AD interceptors in Ukraine.

Last edited:
Only issue is engine domestically built copy or imported.

If imported than west will try to make it hard for Iran to procure more engines.

Moscow needs thousands of S-136 and that means thousands of drone prop engines.
Shahed engines are producing in iran.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom