What's new

SPY Network In Ministry of Defence Production Pakistan

Your post show you don't agree that civilians are corrupt and men of belt are something out of this world who have no concept ko ethical, moral or financial corruption. If I don't have a clue how things are done there atleast I know how sabotage, corruption and espionage is done.

Kindly get info on topic before posting, you are just a fan boy who is putting his thoughts on post nothing more.

Kindly get info on topic before posting, you are just a fan boy who is putting his thoughts on post nothing more.

And you are just someone who don't know a word about sarcasm I guess. Bhai ANA issued NIC wale thread pe sab keh rahy thy Civil and are corrupt and Nadra should be taken over by military. Us post Kay end me mene in logo ko invite Kia tha ye kah Kay " ab aisa kehne wale koi Hy idhr ? "". Pta ni kis tension me aap pdf me aajty Hy or sahe se Soch samaj ni paaty. Chill bro

Just this single twitter account has documents from GHQ, NHQ, AHQ, MoFA, NSD. Not to mention, an overflight clearance request form bearing the complete travel itinerary, pilot and crew details, aircraft details and route of the COAS's flight to Turkey.

This is serious. Our jokers in the government and security establishment need to step up their game, This is pathetic and humiliating.
It is a single account but whatever he shares is work of a larger group spear phishing Pakistani govt officials.

Best counter to such things is not just prevention measures but also to have a more lethal offensive capability.

Somebody for sure looks angry as f*ck 🤣👍

He is on a dumping row maybe people he targeted with social engineering and made his assets got caught today.
@Foxtrot Alpha

And funniest of all which shows him trying really hard to portray himself as someone who knows English language :rofl::rofl::rofl:
https://twitter.com/CyanidePkg/status/1424042674747699204?s=20

We all should pray two nuffel namaz e shukrana…given the info it is yet again confirmed without any uncertainty that “ye mulk Allah SWT ke reham o Karam pe chal raha hey” and in this situation our most respected Mr. SMQ would have said in his style:

“Dekheyey hum jaantey hein ke kon humara dushman hey or kon dost; intelligence koi gurya guddey ka khel nahi hey; humney tamaam mutaalqa mehekmon ko khabadaar kardiya hey ke is zmin mein koi kotaahi bardaasht nahi ki jayey gi…apko jald achi khaber sunne ko milegi”…

Hang the ba$tards

Hanging?? LOL

That's a barbaric concept from the 7th century....we don't do that in 2021. :D

I was being sarcastic if you didn't get it...

Anyways.....even the executioners are probably on someone's payroll so no one's going to hang no one....from the civilian to the military.....everyone has a price and many do sell themselves out. Some are caught, many go unknown.

This is what happens when a few suck the nation dry.

Hanging?? LOL

Anyways.....even the executioners are probably on someone's payroll so no one's going to hang no one....from the civilian to the military.....everyone has a price and many do sell themselves out. Some are caught, many go unknown.

Welcome back bro.

Hanging?? LOL

not really. understand the counter intelligence also manipulates those who think they are selling themselves by implanting a well thought out but false secrets to misguide the foreign purchasing agency thus sending behind the truck ki laal batti and then capturing them.

The one observation that can be made is that most of these documents are routine correspondence and do not necessarily threaten national security. These are the kind of documents which are usually found on individual computers connected to the Internet, hence the ease with which they have been obtained. These 'hackers' appear to be sloppy and amateurs due to their need of attention by posting this material on Twitter. However, we can not ignore the critical threat and the fact that a lot of more critical digital infrastructure may be under threat or already compromised since incompetence, corruption and treason is present across the entire spectrum of government and the armed forces.
Pakistan is obviously going to pay the price for it's poor cyber security one of these days.

Pakistan really needs encrypted document sharing system and secured servers/Cyber environment.

I have a friend who is retired from Pakistan's identity card organization. He told me this last year that there is no such thing as encryption in that system (that hosts all possible data about the entire population) and that people can get access to the system based on who they know. That's scary tbh. Sensitive data should not be put on live serves, ever.

This was not a network working for Russians ...I believe they were working for Iran.
they could be working for Mongolia, Inidia Saudis or even China for all I care. for sure there are people in Pakistan working for Iranians. not just the obvious with usual shia faith but many others if the money, greed and other incentives make a match,.

whatever their names or their beliefs.. the thing is they betrayed their country and their oath and they deserve the punishment of a traitor. there is no shia sunni, wahabi, christian or ahmedi traitor.. all must be dealt with extreme prejudice.
Ministry of defence production should be led by Army officer. And all major posts should be given to army officers. It's a sensitive department like Nadra. Civilians are usually corrupt.

Aisa kehne waly koi Hy is thread me ?
just because someone doesn't wear a military uniform doesn't mean he is less credible and less patriot. they all take the same oath and sign the secrecy act and are equally bound.
we have had spies up to the ranks of star officers from military. so one cant rule out the possibility of a spy presence.

Somebody for sure looks angry as f*ck 🤣👍

He is on a dumping row maybe people he targeted with social engineering and made his assets got caught today.
@Foxtrot Alpha

And funniest of all which shows him trying really hard to portray himself as someone who knows English language :rofl::rofl::rofl:
https://twitter.com/CyanidePkg/status/1424042674747699204?s=20
thankfully the account is suspended. hoping for permanent ban

The thing is there is no punishment, look at now already two of them petitioned for bail but were denied but first of all there should be no such thing as bail in espionage and spying cases, secondly every guilty one should be dealt with iron hand not like chickens that what we are doing now

just because someone doesn't wear a military uniform doesn't mean he is less credible and less patriot. they all take the same oath and sign the secrecy act and are equally bound.
we have had spies up to the ranks of star officers from military. so one cant rule out the possibility of a spy presence.
read the last line, I think he was being sarcastic.

Also, I think it was a kiani who tried to lobby for russian or ukrainian weapons for jf-17, good thing the airforce didnt listen to him.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom