What's new

The big Middle East Football - thread

A little more than OK, I think.
Unfortunately, Youtube is filtered here, so I can't watch the clips,:(
How dare you. (Just in case if the clips are mockery, Since I can't watch them)8-)

Sorry. I do not know any other webpage with videos unfortunately.

No, nothing of that short (mockery).

I remember the Arsenal of Henry, Vieira, Pirés, Wiltord, Bergkamp, Campbell, Seaman and all the other players.

"The Invincible's" of season 2003-2004. The club won the league title that season.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003–04_Arsenal_F.C._season

They were a good and entertaining team. I always preferred them over Man Utd which my father preferred in England, LOL.

Today I am no fan of any team in England but because of beautiful playing style I like Manchester City and Chelsea is OK club because it lies in London and I like their shirts and logo. Also had some good players.

I do not like Manchester United or Liverpool.

Sorry. I do not know any other webpage with videos unfortunately.
Thanks dude,

I remember the Arsenal of Henry, Vieira, Pirés, Wiltord, Bergkamp, Campbell, Seaman and all the other players.
"The Invincible's" of season 2003-2004. The club won the league title that season.
:tup:

They were a good and entertaining team. I always preferred them over Man Utd which my father preferred in England, LOL.

but because of beautiful playing style I like Manchester City and Chelsea is OK club because it lies in London and I like their shirts and logo. Also had some good players.
:tdown:

Thanks dude,

We can take it this far that I cheer for Arsenal to win the league this season because Manchester City must not become too confident and too good because they will be playing against my favorite team (FC BARCELONA) in the Champions League in February so I hope that they will be in crisis by then otherwise I fear that they will beat FC Barcelona. Real Madrid had a lucky draw against Schalke 04! I also hope that Arsenal will kick Bayern Munich out of the Champions League because the Bavarians are the best team in the world right now!

Are you kidding?
Shoot on side we are the best
North or south or east or west
G.u.n.n.e.r.s
Gunners Kings of London

Bro...Only one image for you :

didier_drogba_by_drifter765-d61etwc.jpg

You know what i mean, dont you ? :)

Cheers for Barca :enjoy:, although we know they will be defeated by Arsenal.
Madrid sucks.

Great.:enjoy: A Arsenal fan that prefers FC Barcelona over Real Madrid. Not often that happens.
Hehe, let us see if the two teams met. Barcelona usually don't have big problems eliminating Arsenal or winning against them in finals (2006). Ok, I will stop.:D

Well, Bayern Munich ARe the best team in the world. Officially and on paper and in reality. They just won the FIFA Club World Cup in Morocco defeating Raja Casablanca 2-0 to clinch the title.

Bro...Only one image for you
:tdown::butcher::sniper:

Barcelona usually don't have big problems eliminating Arsenal or winning against them in finals (2006)
Ya ya, :tdown:

Ok, I will stop

Well, Bayern Munich ARe the best team on paper

in reality.

They just won the FIFA Club World Cup in Morocco defeating Raja Casablanca 2-0 to clinch the title.
I Wish we had their luck.

Bro...Only one image for you :

didier_drogba_by_drifter765-d61etwc.jpg

You know what i mean, dont you ? :)

I was happy when Galatasaray eliminated Juventus (club I do not like) but the team I prefer to win the league each year is Besiktas although I do not follow Turkish football.

:D

I was happy when Galatasaray eliminated Juventus (club I do not like) but the team I prefer to win the league each year is Besiktas although I do not follow Turkish football.

:D
come on EL juve ?? how could anyone hate juventus
if they just get rid of lorinte they would be one of the strongest teams in the world

come on EL juve ?? how could anyone hate juventus
if they just get rid of lorinte they would be one of the strongest teams in the world

Just dislike not hate. I prefer AC Milan.:D

Juventus are notorious cheats but it is Italian football that we are talking about so nothing surprising.

If not AC Milan then Palermo or Catania because Sicily is awesome!

Just dislike not hate. I prefer AC Milan.:D

Juventus are notorious cheats but it is Italian football that we are talking about so nothing surprising.

If not AC Milan then Palermo or Catania because Sicily is awesome!
yes i love italian football too i am a big fan of A del piero maybe he was the reason i like juve i like AC milan too fiorntina and roma are good too the only team i dont like in italia is inter

Come on , Middle east is fu.cked up like hell and you're talking about Football ?

Come on , Middle east is fu.cked up like hell and you're talking about Football ?

So we should only cry, worry and be angry? No thank you.

KSA is very peaceful. Football is a very popular sport in KSA and the remaining Arab world so we like to watch it, play it and we are interested in it. That is why we are discussing it in this thread.

What is the problem?

Back
Top Bottom