What's new

The racism against Black people across North Africa

Never trust a Pakistani , will come in handy in your later years avoid Pakistanis in all possible ways , we are not nice people .

We kill for fun .
ye kia BC? Self-depricating humor is one thing but Itnay bhi lait nahi jana chahiye.

So no hard evidence except your emotional rants.

@waz salam bro - can you take a look at this Indian spreading lies against Pakistanis. This member is knowingly spreading disinformation on this forum.

Another indian disguise? He smells like one - again associating Pakistanis with Indians. Only an inferiority stricken Indian would do albeit in a more diabolical way.

@villageidiot @PakFactor @Mirzali Khan @AlKardai
He might be an iranian but one who is pulling the average iranian IQ down. He's so dumb, he's skewing the graph for all iranians.

I've not interacted with him. Just seen him posting shit about turkey all the time. Like even the most insignificant tabloid level shit doesn't escape him. Best to put him on ignore.

BS, we have whole community of Africans in Pakistan and nobody hates them...
As a third-world citizen, the community I would relate most to is Africans.
South americans are no.2 but then things get weird due to Christianity.
I would put south east asians last. Idk why I just don't like them. :lol: It's probably the accent.

Apologies to our SEA members for my benign racism.

As a third-world citizen, the community I would relate most to is Africans.
South americans are no.2 but then things get weird due to Christianity.
I would put south east asians last. Idk why I just don't like them. :lol: It's probably the accent.

Apologies to our SEA members for my benign racism.

Same here.

No, I don't have empirical evidence, and there will never be empirical evidence. Nobody will ever make about study about this topic.

And no, I will Not stop claiming that Pakistanis will always prefer Hindu Indians over Kaliyaa Muslims.

Rubbish and you know it. I’m surprised you post it here knowing full well that it’s baseless beyond belief.

Rubbish and you know it. I’m surprised you post it here knowing full well that it’s baseless beyond belief.
This poster has been spreading disinformation against Pakistanis and Muslims in general. When I asked for empirical evidence, this poster didn’t have any and went off on a personal rant.

I don’t think it’s Iranian. I think it’s from another country whose first letter also starts with an I, specifically to the east of us.

It’s very strategic disinformation by falsely associating Pakistanis with Indians Hindus.

This poster has been spreading disinformation against Pakistanis and Muslims in general. When I asked for empirical evidence, this poster didn’t have any and went off on a personal rant.

I don’t think it’s Iranian. I think it’s from another country whose first letter also starts with an I, specifically to the east of us.

Oh he’s put up a few YouTube videos as his proof. That said there is some racism, however to say Pakistanis prefer Indians is just insane.

BS, we have whole community of Africans in Pakistan and nobody hates them...

Oh yes you do and I have already posted the evidence for that:

Pakistanis have a deep-seated racial hatred for the black skin colour!!!

I will Not stop claiming that Pakistanis will always prefer Hindu Indians over Kaliyaa Muslims.
An irani, who will not leave any opportunity to sabotage Muslims in every sadistic way possbile, is lecturing Pakistanis over Islam. Iran, India, artificial-countries-in-the-middle-east and Israel are same of the same disease.

Lucky for you I got evidence:

No, it is absolutely not baseless at all.

For Pakistanis skin colour is everything and everything is skin colour!!! It is an extreme obsession. You don't see anywhere else in the world such an obsession with skin colour, except with other desis.

You can see it in the UK where many Pakistanis and many Blacks live....the intensity of hatred that Pakistanis have for the Blacks....beyond words!!!

Your people Iranians have a even more deep seated racial hatred for the black skin color!
He’s not Iranian

An irani, who will not leave any opportunity to sabotage Muslims in every sadistic way possbile, is lecturing Pakistanis over Islam. Iran, India, artificial-countries-in-the-middle-east and Israel are same of the same disease.

Lucky for you I got evidence:

He’s not Iranian

He’s 100% Indian

More on that:

Up to 50 Pakistani fighters have been killed in military action by the Turkish army and Syrian regime forces in Syria’s last major rebel stronghold in the northwest of the country, officials told Arab News this week.

He’s not Iranian

He’s 100% Indian
Iran is a strategic partner of India.

Example:
That movie release in UK

And this:

No, it is absolutely not baseless at all.

For Pakistanis skin colour is everything and everything is skin colour!!! It is an extreme obsession. You don't see anywhere else in the world such an obsession with skin colour, except with other desis.

You can see it in the UK where many Pakistanis and many Blacks live....the intensity of hatred that Pakistanis have for the Blacks....beyond words!!!

Yes it is and you literally refused to give evidence.
Skin colour obsession! I find it ironic that an Iranian fellow from Germany screams bloody murder at this, but isn’t anywhere to be seen when Iranians queue for nose jobs to look ‘western’. Let’s not even mention the blond hair colouring….
Pakistanis have very little hatred for blacks in the UK and it also works the other way. Many are Muslim Africans who integrate with our communities.
You evidently don’t seem to know anything about the UK as well. Stick to Berlin.

Skin colour obsession! I find it ironic that an Iranian fellow from Germany screams bloody murder at this, but isn’t anywhere to be seen when Iranians queue for nose jobs to look ‘western’. Let’s not even mention the blond hair colouring….

I don't know what nose jobs have to with skin colour.

By the way, I never said that Iranians are not racist towards Blacks, actually I admitted it ( Post Nr.59 & 60), but it cannot in any way compared to Arab and Pakistani hatred for Blacks!

Pakistanis have such a disgust for a dark skin tone that they are even willing to risk their health by using toxic bleaching creams just to get a lighter skin tone!

Pakistanis have very little hatred for blacks in the UK and it also works the other way. Many are Muslim Africans who integrate with our communities.

You evidently don’t seem to know anything about the UK as well. Stick to Berlin.
You deeply hate UK Blacks, here the proof:

And these people call Europeans racist when they dont want Arabs in their countries!!!!

But I guess in this case it cannot be compared to Arabs in Europe, right?! Because these people are Black, so they are only Abeed, right?!
(Or as Pakistanis would say the Kaliyaa, right?!)
So it's not OK to oppose Arabs, but it's totally OK to hate the abeed / kaliyaa, right?!

But Muslims cannot be racist, right?!!
Dump those ppl in Iran. See what happens

Iranians in the U.S. are known to be the most confused immigrant class. They act Western as if it'll wash away their Iranian identity, so confusing if you pulled them out of the West, they wouldn't know who or what they are, a sad bunch lost in the world.

At least the Pakistanis accepted their identity; the Iranians would spit in their faces to prove themselves otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom