What's new

This year's Game Awards nominees

From Asia, we got 3 GOTY nominees, Resident Evil 4, Zelda Tears of the Kingdom and Super Mario: Wonders.

My favorite game, Armored Core 6, got snubbed and only got the Best action game of the year instead :(

Alan Wake 2 comes outta nowhere LOL.

From Asia, we got 3 GOTY nominees, Resident Evil 4, Zelda Tears of the Kingdom and Super Mario: Wonders.

My favorite game, Armored Core 6, got snubbed and only got the Best action game of the year instead :(

Alan Wake 2 comes outta nowhere LOL.
Alan wake 2 or RE4 for me.

Jap crap, pfft.

Starfield FTW!
No, Starfield is fine but not goty material. Game lacks polish and story is well nothing great.

Alan wake 2 or RE4 for me.

No, Starfield is fine but not goty material. Game lacks polish and story is well nothing great.
Quite surprised there are still people here who enjoy Starfield considering it's getting Mixed/mostly positive on Steam.

Quite surprised there are still people here who enjoy Starfield considering it's getting Mixed/mostly positive on Steam.
I know either they haven't played it or just hate Japanese rpg and wlan wake type games.

Game lacks polish and story is well nothing great.

Shame. I was hoping it to scratch my Mass Effect itch.

Though I haven't played it yet. My hopes aren't too high, BTW.

FF16 best

Pfft, Weebs...

I know either they haven't played it or just hate Japanese rpg and wlan wake type games.

Japanese RPGs are crap, for the most part.

However, I do like their non-RPG game franchises such as Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, and Legend of Zelda, just to name a few.

Might even try Death Stranding a.k.a the 'Backpack Simulator' someday, just because I've a lot of respect for Kojima.

RE4make is GOAT but Alan Wake 2 is Epic exclusive man, I won't touch that.

In fact, I think it's being shilled considering how nominations it's getting.

Though I haven't played it yet. My hopes aren't too high, BTW.

Pfft, Weebs...

However, I do like their non-RPG game franchises such as Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, and Legend of Zelda, just to name a few.

Might even try Death Stranding a.k.a the 'Backpack Simulator' someday, just because I've a lot of respect for Kojima.
Well, better keep your expectations low, I guess LOL.
For Starfield I mean.

Mass effect is a high bar, starfield won't be anything near that. Expect playing skyrim but in space. The idea of procedurally generated planets is great on paper but apart from few good biomes it'll be the same rehashed thing over and over.
That depends on the player, I like jrpgs like final fantasy, monster hunters etc.
I don't have the patience for that game right now

In fact, I think it's being shilled considering how nominations it's getting.
Epic exclusivity thing aside it's an awesome game. It takes first game as an base and improves by miles on every possible aspect.
Also it's one of the first and prettiest Unreal Engine 5 game out there.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom