What's new

Top industrialists bat for Modi as the next Indian PM

i.e if BJP wins. Well I think it might be a hung house. Leaving it all aside Modi is a Mass Murdered and a Bastard. But I love the way he has transformed Gujarat, he is following the China priciple in Gujrat, less talk more work and get your ***** kicked if you dont work! I hate him and I like some traits of his at the same time. I know he is not Anti Muslim, he has taken the form a Monster to gain a Political Upperhand, that makes him all the more Dangerous! Just like Hitler.

i.e if BJP wins. Well I think it might be a hung house. Leaving it all aside Modi is a Mass Murdered and a Bastard. But I love the way he has transformed Gujarat, he is following the China priciple in Gujrat, less talk more work and get your ***** kicked if you dont work! I hate him and I like some traits of his at the same time. I know he is not Anti Muslim, he has taken the form a Monster to gain a Political Upperhand, that makes him all the more Dangerous! Just like Hitler.

Modi is not Anti-Muslim. He has done many programs to poor muslims which is working better in the India. But he is projected as Anti-Muslim by congress. The reason is simple..Congress didnt want to loose the vote bank. See what he has done in gujrat to muslim community. Read reports of real development work

Now regarding Godhra, Modi is not responsible for Godhra to start. But as per my understanding he supported hindus. This is pure politics. When ever hindu-muslim fight happens the govt will loose power in next generation unless govt takes proper decision. Today modi winning muslim votes not by false propoganda rather doing their work.

Still outside the state he will be anti-muslim leader. He will show oneday how workoholic he is :yahoo:

Even more reasons for Pakistan to cut off ties with its neighbours, don't you agree?

Even more reasons for Pakistan to cut off ties with its neighbours, don't you agree?

May be or May not be!. Modi is a guy wants the work to be done. He dont really care for other things much. But he is poletician at his best. Can never say!

Modi is not Anti-Muslim. He has done many programs to poor muslims which is working better in the India. But he is projected as Anti-Muslim by congress. The reason is simple..Congress didnt want to loose the vote bank. See what he has done in gujrat to muslim community. Read reports of real development work

Now regarding Godhra, Modi is not responsible for Godhra to start. But as per my understanding he supported hindus. This is pure politics. When ever hindu-muslim fight happens the govt will loose power in next generation unless govt takes proper decision. Today modi winning muslim votes not by false propoganda rather doing their work.

Still outside the state he will be anti-muslim leader. He will show oneday how workoholic he is :yahoo:
Yeah, I have met a few muslims from Gujrat, they said that Modi is a taskmaster and Govt is really working for all the people. But still Discrimination is there in Gujrat, thats a fact you cant deny. But yes, he has launched programs for poor muslims, that I acknowledge. He too is a vote bank Politician that you cannot deny.

Yeah, I have met a few muslims from Gujrat, they said that Modi is a taskmaster and Govt is really working for all the people. But still Discrimination is there in Gujrat, thats a fact you cant deny. But yes, he has launched programs for poor muslims, that I acknowledge. He too is a vote bank Politician that you cannot deny.

What congress has done to minorities except brining in few poleticians and making rule in govt reservations..its not reaching common person. When ever the muslim name comes up these ppl just make sound. Even today ppl live in slums are either muslims or dalits. I hate even some BJP leaders local to my state taking advantage of poor ppl. Congress at their worst. Slowly u can observe muslims are going away with congress in the country. Poleticians need to work hard to earn their votes.

What congress has done to minorities except brining in few poleticians and making rule in govt reservations..its not reaching common person. When ever the muslim name comes up these ppl just make sound. Even today ppl live in slums are either muslims or dalits. I hate even some BJP leaders local to my state taking advantage of poor ppl. Congress at their worst. Slowly u can observe muslims are going away with congress in the country. Poleticians need to work hard to earn their votes.
Yes Congress follows use and throw policy. Well BJP rules India for 5 years and they ruled pretty good I feel. They too had Muslim members in the cabinet and all. Well frankly, most riots and all happened with Congress in Power, Babri Masjid happened when Narasimha Rao, congress was in power.

In My state Kerala there is no Discrimination against Muslims, I can vouch for it, Sometimes Muslims have the upper hand and the Muslim League is pretty strong in places. But I hate politicians who bring in religion, be it congress or BJP.

roopesh
India need leader how is task oriented, Modi is sure one of them ie Tata nano at Gujarat..
show that Modi is very focus person for development....
If BJP win hope he will accept major role in central Govt...

Any day in for Mr. modi. He is a tough task master. But as ahmed said there are some bad points too. But overall a good choice

A tough guy. We need a spell from him. If the development of Gujarat is taken as an example, he will do wonders.

Isnt Hindutva a plank for Modi ! I dont think he needs Muslims support to win in Gujerat? I suppose Hindutva is his vote-bank.
I like Gujeratis per se. They are innovative and hardworking outside Fiji :enjoy::cheesy:

A tough guy. We need a spell from him. If the development of Gujarat is taken as an example, he will do wonders.
Modi is great in Development, but bad with Human Rights. You know something? His police beat up a 14 year old girl who had gone with an NGO to check up on the minorities after the Riots. Well I met that girl and heard her version, it was not good, not at all Good. One

One Question, Development or Human Rights??? Should we become the Next China? I mean the state should not have absolute power, and we all know Modi seizes absolute power and the Supreme court had to be called on in Gujrat! Tough Decision.

Back
Top Bottom