What's new

Transgender can now be baptized by Catholic Church

_killuminati_

Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Is this before or after getting vaginoplasty or a neopenis?

Christianity is a joke of a religion, first Protestant and now Catholics, no balls, only listen to money.

@Foinikas
By every passing day, your religion shows its true colors. Now i can understand why your hypocrisy breaks the roof. Every shit can be justified in your religion.

1699601993431.png

In Islam, there are Muslim transgenders already.
So Christianity is still backward in that regard ?

Christianity is a joke of a religion, first Protestant and now Catholics, no balls, only listen to money.
A "Joke of a religion"? Believing in Christ? I think you should rephrase. If you're talking abour Protestants and Catholics,they are both heretic Churches.

Are you one of them?
Nobody accepts them in Islam.
Iran does.

A "Joke of a religion"? Believing in Christ? I think you should rephrase. If you're talking abour Protestants and Catholics,they are both heretic Churches.

Iran does.
Sorry man, your Orthodox will follow soon, if Russia does not prevail.
It's all about the money.

Sorry man, your Orthodox will follow soon, if Russia does not prevail.
It's all about the money.
Both the Patriarch of Moscow and the Ecumenical Patriarch are engaged in a kind of "battle" unfortunately. It's a bit complicated,but Moscow had been trying to become the leader of the Orthodox world to replace the Ecumenical Patriarchy of Constantinople,trying to take monks,clergy and faithful from Greek Orthodox parishes. On the other hand,the Ecumenical Patriarch recognized the Ukrainian Church as Autocephalous. However,the Russians had done the same thing some centuries ago,by declaring themselves autocephalous from the Ecumenical Patriarchy of Constantinople.

Unfortunately,the Moscow Patriarchy has been trying to promote Russian nationalist claims. The situation is not good when it comes to Church leadership,but that doesn't mean faith is wrong or there are no good shepherds in the Church.

Anyways, you represent one. Hypocrite is always a hypocrite.
You insist that I'm a hypocrite,I debunk your claims and you keep calling me a hypocrite. You should stop.

Both the Patriarch of Moscow and the Ecumenical Patriarch are engaged in a kind of "battle" unfortunately. It's a bit complicated,but Moscow had been trying to become the leader of the Orthodox world to replace the Ecumenical Patriarchy of Constantinople,trying to take monks,clergy and faithful from Greek Orthodox parishes. On the other hand,the Ecumenical Patriarch recognized the Ukrainian Church as Autocephalous. However,the Russians had done the same thing some centuries ago,by declaring themselves autocephalous from the Ecumenical Patriarchy of Constantinople.

Unfortunately,the Moscow Patriarchy has been trying to promote Russian nationalist claims. The situation is not good when it comes to Church leadership,but that doesn't mean faith is wrong or there are no good shepherds in the Church.

You insist that I'm a hypocrite,I debunk your claims and you keep calling me a hypocrite. You should stop.
LOL the greek, ukraine and constatinople orthodox are clowns and will fold to the West the moment Russia falls.

Religion is about the strong really, Russia is the strongest Orthodox power with a population who believes in Orthodox values, they deserve the leadership.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom