What's new

TURKEY's great A2/AD capability to block Greece-France in the Eastern Mediterranean

A LHD that operates as a Light Aircraft Carrier with more than 50 UAV's....now that's some terrific firepower. :flame:

TB-3 UCAVs will be equiped with SATCOM for line of sight and beyond line of sight communication

Turkey to be able operate İn Libya with 80 UCAVs
Thanks to TCG ANADOLU light Aircraft Carrier and TB-3 carried based UCAV

also MIUS unmanned Fighter Jet will have take-off and landing capability from TCG ANADOLU

Endurance : 5 Hours
Operational altitude: 35.000 ft
Cruise speed : 0.6 mach and supersonic 1,4 mach for superprototype
MTOW : 6.000 kg
Payload : 1.500 kg
Combat radius : 500 nm

-- AESA radar and next-generation avionics, sensor fusion
-- Internal weapon stations
-- Digital camouflage
-- Stealth flight capability
-- The ability to hide from Radars
-- Aggressive maneuverability with delta canard and vertical stabilizers
-- Smart fleet autonomy equipped with artificial intelligence
-- Take-off and landing capability from short-runway aircraft carriers
-- Line of sight and beyond line of sight communication
-- Automatic take-off and landing

-- SOM-J Cruise Missile
-- GOKDOGAN BVR air to air Missile

The first flight of a superprototype in 2023
1637218129957.png

-- MIUS will have stealth capability with Internal weapon stations
-- MIUS will have AESA Radar - also data link for cooperative engagement capability to use 600 km EIRS early warning AESA Radar and 450 km CAFRAD naval AESA Radar to detect Rafale or SU-35 and to guide GOKHAN ramjet engine long range air to air missiles on Rafale or SU-35

stealth MIUS will detect Rafale , MIG-29M2 , SU-35 , F-15 , before they detect MIUS and game over in BVR combat

also MIUS will carry 275 km SOM-J Cruise Missile ( land attack and anti-ship )

Good luck to enemies .... They will need it

@MMM-E
honestly a question, I don't have problems by Turkish achievement in military sector but why you put all your Turkish defense industry threads here instead of Turkish section of the forum ?

@MMM-E
honestly a question, I don't have problems by Turkish achievement in military sector but why you put all your Turkish defense industry threads here instead of Turkish section of the forum ?
because he want every one will know turkey have militery industry he is very praud of this
@MMM-E
i dont see here iranian chineese uk france or othere countries show and get excited for all what they develop or reverse engeenerd

because he want every one will know turkey have militery industry he is very praud of this

i dont see here iranian chineese uk france or othere countries show and get excited for all what they develop or reverse engeenerd
You see we usually put them in Iranian section of the forum .

yes he is turkey nationalist that proud they have defence industry

What is your nationlity bro.. I mean your real nationality as you may know every Israeli has a 3rd background a country he or his family are from? Where is yours?

Back
Top Bottom