What's new

Turkish Deputy Minister of National Defence: "We will be discussing with our Pakistani counterparts to officially include Pakistan in our jet program"

Yes, 2d Thrust vectoring engines, sensor suite, israeli weapon integration just to name a few. it is said that the MKis are the epitome of flanker technology.

Just to be clear, it wasn't india who developed the trust vectoring. All they did was to integrate additional avionics from Israel, France, and some of their own, into an advanced Flanker variant that the Russians had developed, including 2D thrust vectoring. The most similar program in the PAF would be the ROSE upgraded Mirages - taking a legacy fighter design and upgrading it.

If this news is correct, Kaan to replace PAF Vipers over time, and possibly J-35 or equivalent Chinese platform to replace JF-17s over-long-term, with J-10C as second tier platform. I still wouldn't discount the possibility of a single engine fifth gen platform in lieu of the J-35, developed along similar lines as the JF-17, i.e. co-developed with Chinese entities specifically for the PAF. Although project Azm as a completely in-house developed fifth gen platform can be written off, the fact that the aviation city is still going ahead, suggests that the PAF wants to see a return on its investment in terms of home grown projects. Clearly the scope has been scaled down from a twin engine FGF, but given the PAF's propensity for single engine, cost effective platforms that can be operated in fairly large numbers, I wouldn't be surprised if something along these lines eventually emerges from the remnants of project Azm.

Mate get a toilet then come back and we took pakistan from India and yoh Hindus are still barking about the mighty Hindu expansion.
lol, boomer. cry more take your meds
1691077310469.png

lol, boomer. cry more take your medsView attachment 943506
Who's ID card did you use? Many on the net. You are Indian.. come on admit it. Its ok to be indian.
And country of stay UK....loooool. I go there for holidays and where ard you Bradford? Birmingham, Manchester. Probably some hole where dole money is considered good living. Right.

PS...IF THAT IS YOUR ID CARD WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SHOW ME YOU SIGNITURE. DELETE THE PIC STUPID. Never show anything personal on the net...dumb as they come.

Who's ID card did you use? Many on the net. You are Indian.. come on admit it. Its ok to be indian.
And country of stay UK....loooool. I go there for holidays and where ard you Bradford? Birmingham, Manchester. Probably some hole where dole money is considered good living. Right.

PS...IF THAT IS YOUR ID CARD WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SHOW ME YOU SIGNITURE. DELETE THE PIC STUPID. Never show anything personal on the net...dumb as they come.
Trango Dear a humble request before to term any member Indian I would ask you to please try check there posting history ...

Trango Dear a humble request before to term any member Indian I would ask you to please try check there posting history ...
No problem bro...he was rude and ignorant so I gave him the worst insult by calling him Indian and stupidly he posts his ID card. Had to tell him in bold to delete it. He is like 19 or something

No problem bro...he was rude and ignorant so I gave him the worst insult by calling him Indian and stupidly he posts his ID card. Had to tell him in bold to delete it. He is like 19 or something
im 21, i couldnt care less about my signature. Ignorant and rude are those who seem to turn a blind eye to realities, but see this is the problem with Pakistan, know it all's who refuse to back down when wrong.

im 21, i couldnt care less about my signature. Ignorant and rude are those who seem to turn a blind eye to realities, but see this is the problem with Pakistan, know it all's who refuse to back down when wrong.
Screenshot_20230803_223407.jpg
sir do you have any idea about this UAV?
Any future or just eye catching model?

Go and live in Pakistan and then talk...
If you don't give a shit why block stuff....you do give a shit don't you. If you are such a gangster put the full Id card on the net then? All talk no action and looks down at pakistan..but can't afford a ticket to Pakistan

Last edited:
View attachment 943540sir do you have any idea about this UAV?
Any future or just eye catching model?
That looks like a fixed main landing gear, the wing layout would likely won't be able to stand the Mach 1 or higher speeds, the sonic boom will rip those wings apart. If that Main landing gear is fixed then the max speed is likely close to 150 - 180 Kn.

PS: However, someone with aerospace engineering design could shed better light on the model presented, which I are not.

Back
Top Bottom