What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Too expensive, I will wait for a year for the price to drop and then wait for a big sale for the price to drop even further. I don't want to pirate it. In the meantime, I will finish the Tomb Raider trilogy and Chernobylite.
OK bro.

I'm running into some financial trouble myself with the amount of games released during this Feb-March period.

Doom 2016
Quake Remastered.
Yuri's Revenge.
COD 1,2, Advanced Warfare, WW2.
King of fighters.
Street Fighter
Farcry

RE4make trailer 3:
Looking cool.

But damn, this game also releases on March. We got like 10 top tier games releasing during this Feb-March period, why do they do this?

Baldur's Gate 3 - Release Date Reveal Trailer

The land of Faerûn is under siege by a hostile and otherworldly force known as mind flayers. Their army expands with every brain they infect with parasitic tadpoles, a creature that now wriggles deep within your own mind. You are becoming one of them: a monster feared across many worlds. But as their corruption grows within you, so do mysterious new powers.

I want this game more than any other game these days. The alpha of this game looks even more promising than Divinity Original Sin 2, Larian Studios' best game. This game will definitely be the greatest CRPG ever made Insah'Allah.

Baldur's Gate 3 - Release Date Reveal Trailer

The land of Faerûn is under siege by a hostile and otherworldly force known as mind flayers. Their army expands with every brain they infect with parasitic tadpoles, a creature that now wriggles deep within your own mind. You are becoming one of them: a monster feared across many worlds. But as their corruption grows within you, so do mysterious new powers.

I want this game more than any other game these days. The alpha of this game looks even more promising than Divinity Original Sin 2, Larian Studios' best game. This game will definitely be the greatest CRPG ever made Insah'Allah.
More looking forward to the 40K Rogue Trader game by Owlcat IMO.

More looking forward to the 40K Rogue Trader game by Owlcat IMO.
I love Warhammer but 40k Rogue Trader can't hold a candle to Divinity Original Sin 2 let alone Baldur's Gate 3. 40k Rogue Trader is focusing more on the action and that may end up costing its developers. The lore of D&D is way too rich, you can make a game in any D&D setting and it will be a hit. On the other hand you can't do this with a Warhammer 40k game. This is why I love D&D's world building or should I say universe building.

I love Warhammer but 40k Rogue Trader can't hold a candle to Divinity Original Sin 2 let alone Baldur's Gate 3. 40k Rogue Trader is focusing more on the action and that may end up costing its developers. The lore of D&D is way too rich, you can make a game in any D&D setting and it will be a hit. On the other hand you can't do this with a Warhammer 40k game. This is why I love D&D's world building or should I say universe building.
I like War40K world better than DnD world, much more war and badass armor and stuff.
We will see.

I like War40K world better than DnD world, much more war and badass armor and stuff.
We will see.
There's obviously way more action in 40k but it lacks the depth and richness of D&D. It's wayyyy harder to make a story about an average person in the 40k setting as compared to in the D&D setting. D&D also has so many universe altering events that completely changed the way everything works. I love both of them but CRPG heavily favors the D&D setting.

There's obviously way more action in 40k but it lacks the depth and richness of D&D. It's wayyyy harder to make a story about an average person in the 40k setting as compared to in the D&D setting. D&D also has so many universe altering events that completely changed the way everything works. I love both of them but CRPG heavily favors the D&D setting.
That's the last thing I want to roleplay though, an average person. Me prefer roleplaying champion or military commander.
War40K thrusts you straight into the action, and I wouldn't say War40K lacks the depth of DnD world, factions are way more distinct with more units due to it having root in a war game.

That's the last thing I want to roleplay though, an average person. Me prefer roleplaying champion or military commander.
War40K thrusts you straight into the action, and I wouldn't say War40K lacks the depth of DnD world, factions are way more distinct with more units due to it having root in a war game.
You said it yourself, in Warhammer, it's almost always an all-out war. In 40k, all major factions mainly focus on expansion and attaining more power. For a franchise like this, CRPG format makes no sense. RTS and RPG are far appropriate genres for making a Warhammer game.

In D&D, you can be a pirate, a politician, a merchant, a bounty hunter, an assassin, a cultist, a warrior, a guard, an outlander or a scammer etc. Each of these roles can go on extremely dangerous adventures. For a franchise like this, CRPG is almost perfect.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom